Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well was a pleasure

2»

Comments

• Oh yeah, I appreciate what you said about me and that you consider me one of the people you had fun with.
  • ^^ STFU Forum Troll^^
    Not nice to say to Barricade.
  • Useless thread is useless
  • cya around faithless it was good playing with ya again bud. I for one know him lol
  • Wow cant believe i forgot to mention Ian..now i feel like a complete douche haha
  • I thought people stopped making such shit threads. If you're going to leave then fucking leave, tell your good buds on aim you won't be around or just do what I do and disappear for 9-12months at a time. Not to be a complete douche nugget but nobody really cares dude.
  • Still no Pie shout out... fuk you then. Take your shitty ass ball and go the fuck home. I hate you.
  • Only thing me and u ever had in common was being ktd during the training bra round. And we was both trying to finish each other after the alliances gave up trying to kill us Haha. Think I had over 500 losses that round but u beat me out with even more.
  • Dank seriously everything you write if taken in a taking the piss way is actually witty and funny
  • This thread has more of a purpose than moogle gloat thread over winning the round with 2 stacked alliances

All you haters can Fuck off
  • This thread is boring
  • This thread has been brought to you from your soul. What you choose to do with this information is up to you
  • Ummm...lol, to all of this....^^^
  • Every single person this guy named is a prick. They should all leave with him. Then the people that just want to play Starkingdoms as a game and not a programming class can finally have a decent round.
    That's funny dank, I was thinking the exact same thing. Great minds eh?
  • Dank seriously everything you write if taken in a taking the piss way is actually witty and funny
    I troll anyone that makes a goodbye thread I honestly have no idea who he is. Best wishes to him I am just playing.
  • The people that are best at staying gone are the ones who leave silently, and just fade away