Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well was a pleasure

edited March 2014 in General
This is my last round, had alot of fun over the years and unlike most i actually will be quitting for good haha. I believe cobras and scars are going with me so gonna be a few less faces around here. Been a pleasure playing and knowning a few of u, and a few of u i genuinely dislike. Like to thank a few more then others.

Cobra...well this guy i the reason i kept playing all these years plain and simple.
Pussylands....what can u say about this drunk bastard, he kept it fun.
Scars...didnt know him as long as i did pussy and cobras but became a good friend over the last few rounds.
Lynog...probbaly learned more from him then anyone on building and gave me the funnest round i think i ever played.
Jones...this just a real chill dude anytime u talk to him, never gets mad just plays the game for fun unlike alot of others.
Flazer...Sorry buddy, wont be around to find u good robs lol.
Ty...most the time we was enemies, but even those times he kept it enjoyable
Mercer...this another dude like jones, just chill and enjoyed playing the game and was cool to chat with
Forum Trolls...thanks for keeping me entertained while im at work or watever i was doing

Such a short list...guess i really only had a few people i talked to and trusted ingame.

Well anyways, like i said its been a pleasure and if i missed anyone im sorry, just slammed this out real quick. I have no doubt SK will outlive me and most of you will still be here playing it haha, damn game. Peace everyone.

Comments

• I'm sure we'll see you guys if BCart ever trolls us with as "last ever round"

Take it easy :)
  • See you in a few rounds mate :)
  • See you next round.
  • See you in a few rounds mate :)
    See you next round.
  • Hell yeah take scars with you. Fuck the fuck off.
  • Suddenly no more multis next round
  • edited March 2014
    Been an interesting one :P See you next time..
  • See u nx rd
  • haha i wont be back, i already had stopped for 5-6 rounds when cobra talked me back into playing. he may play again, but im done for sure
  • Later Faithless. ..
  • See u next round faith less, ill look for the antiturtle :D
  • but i find you cool faithless

keep playing
  • Who are you? :P
  • See u next round faith less, ill look for the antiturtle :D
    My DW has never been AT. I was safe the round before until war kicked off, and this round i was safe aswell until RO all started to KT me.
  • See you next round.
  • edited March 2014
    Every single person this guy named is a prick. They should all leave with him. Then the people that just want to play Starkingdoms as a game and not a programming class can finally have a decent round.
  • Dank all the players I named happen to be 10x the player u are. Is that the reason they are pricks
  • See you next round, faithless!

Make a turtle DW with me.
  • Dank's just pissed off because he recently found out what a loser he is.
  • Truth hurts bitch and I don't even know your name. As Lynog would say you are shit. At least I have heard of him.
  • Truth hurts bitch and I don't even know your name. As Lynog would say you are shit. At least I have heard of him.
    Hell yeah take scars with you. Fuck the fuck off.
    Weird.
  • Dank never says anything that makes sense
  • edited March 2014
    Even if he does leave nobody will ever know. You asshats will just use his name as cover for your multis when you get busted. Nobody will even know you left bro. Hell I bet you become more popular when you leave.
  • This is true as I have never heard of him until now.
  • That's pretty much 50/50 on everyone. You know some and you don't know the rest, not trying to have a dig, but I don't know him either haha.
    I don't tend to look very hard though, or get mixed in socially.

Anyway, why the need for a thread on this. Just speak to them and be done.
  • Im just a little hurt I didnt get mentioned by name.

And I sure as hell better not be grouped into that "Forum Trolls" category.
  • ^^ STFU Forum Troll^^