Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online dating

edited February 2014 in General
So now that it looks as if my life is finally settling down I am looking to get back into the online dating scene again.

Okcupid is the website I use but I'm looking for advice from fellow skiers. Any must haves in your profile, any pick up lines to message, any red flags.

I have a bunch of red flag questions to look for on okcupid and I stand by my feeling towards them. You wouldn't want your girlfriend waking up a lesbian one day like someone I know.

So any tips would be great. I'm looking at you zeality. Maybe even Facebook tips. There was a girl I waa interested in but we didn't have the most amazing introduction.

kgo fags

Comments

• Find out where she lives, see whats happening there and what can be used in a conversation
  • Scan her cupid profile info on e'harmoney as well, if she has an account there, its a plus on desperation that works on your favor
  • Check all info and scan facebook as well, you might find her there
  • Tinder is next level.
  • WTF!?! Take your bitch ass to a coffee shop or a bar and pull pussy like a real man... fucking online dating sites, smfh
  • I've never used them but one thing that comes to mind is make sure they have normal pictures. Not any crazy weird angles so when they meet you in person they don't like anything like you were expecting.
  • edited February 2014
    Online dating is sketchy as fuck. Get yaself out to a bar and grow a set of balls.

Also chat up lines are for bad bad bad losers

Don't be a loser

Also don't kill anyone
  • edited February 2014
    Online dating is sketchy as fuck. Get yaself out to a bar and grow a set of balls.

Also chat up lines are for bad bad bad losers

Don't be a loser

Also don't kill anyone
    I actually agree with Jones.

Well, what happened with the days where you hang out and get a beer or something...

What happened with the days when you go with the Bus and accidently start talking to the girl right beside you ?

One important thing to bare in mind:
    Not everyone must like you, and you should not like everyone.
    Which means that if you get dumped or rejected several times, that should not bring your morale down.

Get on you feet and move on.

Like John said, grow some balls.
    Or ... act like you have some big ass balls.
    Girls will not know the size of it until they are in your bed. and by that time. it will not matter anymore... most of the cases.

PS: Don't act like you want to be someone. Act like you are someone (your self) and you is the most important person for yourself.
  • Think of it as Gambling...
    You play coz you like to gamble. You gamble coz you like the high stake.

Most of the times you know that you might lose... but the thought in your mind that sometimes you might hit the JackPot !.. makes it worth the effort.
  • Lurk in the bushes outside her house
  • Yeh if your a pussy and you don't have balls. Atleast act like u do. It's all about confidence. An if bitches don't wana know shrug it off and move on don't cry into your pillow
  • Lurk in the bushes outside her house
    Hahahaha dan the rapist

• Try this pick up line, works every time: Excuse me, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

it never fails haha
  • I'm glad that your advice works for you...

It might not work for everyone...
    Saying that those are BS advices will not help our mate, mate.

Try being more constructive and helpful here..instead of criticizing about what other think.

Good luck with your Big bonner.
  • I'd question the effective part...

If you dont even have time to find a date, how do you plan on maintaining one?
  • Tinder is next level.
  • There's that craigslist as well...
  • ITT: Darius is found yet again discussing his penis with other men.
  • ITT: Darius is found yet again discussing his penis with other men.
    What can I say I was blessed, sorry about everyone elses insecurities about it
    I'm just attempting to point out that most men don't sit around discussing their penis.

There are certainly other places of the Internet where men would love to discuss your member to great lengths.

I don't imagine you will find many here.

Good thing you have a decent John though, you are a cluster of social inequalities.
  • Might make an interesting pickup line

"Hi, i'm joseph, but friends call me ninrod...short for ninjarod. Because during sex i can switch holes with perfect accuracy keeping the strokes at lightning speed."
  • edited February 2014
    Apparently Darius's lies aren't exclusive to sk and wow.

Good to know bro
  • I'm very selective, I'm extremely good at sex and I have a big dick. For me its a gift I give to someone I give a shit about, not a reward for buying some slut a drink and spitting game while your friend gets head from her fat friend to take one for the team.

LOL youre such a fucking loser, do you think anyone here gives a flying fuck if youre good at sex and have a big dick? Plus if youre admitting that on a forum id bet a lot of money that you arent either of those. You pretend to have confidence but youre a joke, you hype yourself up on the internet to make yourself feel better and to be what you arent in real life. Thats why you brag about yourself constantly online, becuase youre a fucking joke. If you suck that much in real life, go make something of it and quit being an arrogant cunt when you dont have anything to show for it.

• But none of us care. Notice how you are the only one talking about any of that? It's like saying you ate lunch today... Congrats bro, you're like the rest of us.
  • But none of us care. Notice how you are the only one talking about any of that? It's like saying you ate lunch today... Congrats bro, you're like the rest of us.
    Maybe I should be blunt as I've subtly been saying this for a fucking week.

I just finished a cup of chocolate icecream
    I dont care that you dont care, I'm just killing time at work and you posting that you dont care and me typing out this response to you not caring is 2 more minutes that pass that much quicker while waiting on fuckin Michelle to email me back
    Someone that works behind a computer should write faster :D
  • Hey whatever floats your boat dariboob I'm just saying the lack of cares for your statement isn't cause you're a god among men. Somethings just aren't relevant for SK friends lol
  • Fuckin hell darius alls I ever hear is how your "killing time" at one place or other. How about doing somethin constructive with your life?

Honestly no one gives a fuck

• He has some bitches to be hittin the back wall on... We should leave him be so he can concentrate on that. Yeah, takes a lot of concentration. Lots.. Like tons of it. Boat loads. Oh and then he needs more concentration to post about hittin the back wall on bitches on the intarwebz where he can talk about that gargantuan cannon he has smacking his calves.
  • When do we get to talk about my penis?