Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

States kingdomcon

Comments

• also, how do you figure mississippi, chicago, michigan, and colorado are west coast?
  • Well, Colorado at least has a team that plays in the Pacific Athletic Conference...
  • Well, Colorado at least has a team that plays in the Pacific Athletic Conference...
    Thats only during the Superbowl! Oh wait...
  • Well if you want to save money
    Like I said people are welcome to crash at my place
    I'll lay out some air mattress
  • You guys need to come meet up with the nerds from the NL. We are all cool cats over here.
  • Otherwise, I will be back in Chicago area sometime between Thanksgiving and Christmas :-P
  • NL to mean means Newfoundland lol same NL?
  • Nope. Netherlands :)
  • continuing the list of possible activities (we could vote)

waterfall jumping
    fishing
    camping
    climbing
    skydiving
    going on a cruise
    some sport (voley or beach voley)

throw in more ideas ppl...

if not for this year, for the next...(maybe sk is definitely going to blossom again)
  • Amusement parks were a hit back in the day.
  • They ... amuse me.
  • Kayaking
    White Water Rafting
    Spelunking
    Deep Sea Diving
    Big Game Hunting
    Paintballing
    Survivalist Training
  • Murder Mystery Mansion!!
  • KKK Rally!!!
  • KKK Rally!!!
  • Arkansas here, one more Deep South man
  • Lets do colo, I dont smoke pot but if I am going to be hanging out with the lot of you nerds, I am going to need something to take the pain away
  • Lets be honest no one wants to go camping witha bunch of strangers. Ive seen movies. 2nd no one wants to start off by being alone in an enclosed area, which is why amusement parks bars etc are a good idea because its more social. I can tell you 100% Im not going kayaking with any of you bastards. Paintball maybe, but I would be drunk foooooor sure. But thats just my input if youre looking for stuff to do dont make it too much of a closed off space.
  • Id go golfing with dave. six flags with greg game with ron. and whatever else my other buds want to do
  • Big Game Hunting.

Is meadows the big game, or is that too large?
  • Colorado. I am a huge pothead. I'd be down if I could be baked 24/7. Also, I agree with Flames. Not too closed off at first or w.e XD Amusement park, paintball would be fun as shyt...

What's wrong with kayaking, though? LOL
  • Paintball wouldbe fun till the UAs showed themselves. i would kill ron dave and jester if thry wrre on my team
  • UAs sounds like it'd make paintball 10x more interesting. That's such a lie, tho, Damdred... =P
  • SK Paintball... TEAM DOLE!
  • Id kill shining first tbh
  • My first move would be to betray all my allies.
  • I thought we kill walls first
  • edited February 2014
    Yeah the closed off events with SK folks sounds like a great plan. Least youll find out who the rapists are faster.

Smooth sailing after that.
  • Funny, I'd kill Damdred first. Then Jester...I didn't get around to it in War, make up for it here. XD Dave next. Then Dole because...it's Dole. Walls can get squeezed in there somewhere.

Hm...what if we're all rapists? wouldn't that make it consensual? lol
  • I have no actual list for who I'll kill first, whoever I see first is the first I'll kill.