Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

States kingdomcon

Comments

• Shining just hates me i troll out of love
  • LOL Last Dole Standing.

Meh, there's a fine line between love and hate, Dammy. We walk it hand in hand. O_o
  • Dont lie Bob... you'll kill me first from all the times I made you rage.
  • Lol Pie, no way, I'd keep you around and kill you about 5th.
  • I've always said KC should be held in KC
  • lets go skydiving
  • How about a real life WW game? Anyone heard of the manga "Doubt"? Would be pretty much like that....
  • Lets go to Tijuana for a KKK Rally!!

You guys are too fucking into WW.
  • MURDER MYSTERY PARTY
  • Omg shining when you come to San Diego.,
    You can tell them how much fun you had
  • Peewee, kkk rally sounds very racist and criminal...

is it what i'm imagining?
  • edited February 2014
  • MURDER MYSTERY PARTY
    With real weapons. Whoever survives.. Well, you get to play the next round of SK! What better reward is there?
  • i dream of a future where i manage a kingdom through neural implants...

so when we arson something, we will feel the heat of burning houses, hear the scream of kidnapped children...watch the population panic on a powerless kingdom...

imagine how much more awesome it would be if sk were more realistic...

taking over lands, killing and raping while stealing money
  • How much is everyone willing to spend??

And lets decide a destination.

• KC - central for everyone, great entertainment and bars. Amusement parks and what not.
  • Is stuff cheap in KC.
  • edited February 2014
    Lol KC... the tourist capital of the US!

Sorry, but fuck that. VEGAS BITCHES! And those of us with significant others can convince our lady friends (Mom's count too Darius... you can bring yours, would be nice to see her again after 20+ years and she can tell you the story of me BEING YOUR DADDY!) to go there. I mean I can tell my wife "Hey lets go to KC... thry have, uh... they got... um BBQ! Yeah lets go to KC and eat BBQ!" Or I can say "Hey Beautiful, lets go have some fun in Vegas". Which one you think shes going to wanna do?
  • Vegas is a good idea.
  • im down for vegas, ill take a short ass flight.
  • Lol KC... the tourist capital of the US!

Sorry, but fuck that. VEGAS BITCHES! And those of us with significant others can convince our lady friends (Mom's count too Darius... you can bring yours, would be nice to see her again after 20+ years and she can tell you the story of me BEING YOUR DADDY!) to go there. I mean I can tell my wife "Hey lets go to KC... thry have, uh... they got... um BBQ! Yeah lets go to KC and eat BBQ!" Or I can say "Hey Beautiful, lets go have some fun in Vegas". Which one you think shes going to wanna do?
    Rofl I've got a girl on reserve for trips like that but fuk no am I flyin out to vegas for Kingdomcon ahaha. If I go its gonna be with the boys after they all graduate college prolly
    The Kingdomcon is a side affair... thats why Vegas. And come on! You can have some drinks with your Papa.
  • So are we gonna do this soon? I am in NM now and I have a one way flight booked to anchorage on 3/26
  • i live in vegas. but i doubt i would go to this
  • i live in vegas. but i doubt i would go to this
    Who invited you?
  • i invited myself. and declined my own invitation
  • So are we gonna do this soon? I am in NM now and I have a one way flight booked to anchorage on 3/26
    Wtf are you gonna do in Alaska?
  • alaska holds ski and dog sled races around that time of year...also its when orcas and humpbacks start moving northward (or somewhere else, but they move :))
  • I grew up in Anchorage, thats home for me
  • you can all come to my apartment and play jenga.