Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DW on DW

edited January 2014 in General
I dont condone this kind of behavior

Kill ze turtles

Comments

• I hate you but I agree. I haven't tagged a DW
  • Next round. The dws will unite. I want everyone to be DW and farm everyone else. Round 62 xDWx
  • My first hater

Must be doing something right
  • edited January 2014
    Hater? Full of yourself bro.

I play DW every round. I don't attack other DWs unless there is a retal needed or you tagged one of my brochachos
  • Would you tag someone who hit me vil
  • only way dws will ever have a chacne of archiving is hitting the Turtles to slow them down
  • only way dws will ever have a chacne of archiving is hitting the Turtles to slow them down
    You still get KTed.
  • Idk why people protect straight turtles
  • I archived a DW kd back in round 19! (only kd of mine that wasnt a AT!) lol.
  • Idk why people protect straight turtles
    cause they dumb, building pure offense = kt, building pure defense = accolades

they offended by pure offense cause they can be broken by them and no one wants to get hit in a war game
  • I support dw on dw violence!
  • ^ playin g a turtle pt this round lol
  • Rawr I bust up Oceanic n Terra foolz
    I refuse to believe this exists
    12 T Square Style (1:32) 12,770,721

Its crazy to believe I know!.. lol.
    Says the #5 rank DW from last round.
  • I think she meant more the fact that it was an archived, non-AT Prosnow KD. =P
  • Mostly just that prosnow wasn't an AT
  • edited January 2014
    Lol I (we) know guys

[CMSZ]
  • Well, when I get bored, I like to talk to myself.
  • Would you tag someone who hit me vil
    Of course dammy <3
  • ^ playin g a turtle pt this round lol

for the moment :-p
  • All dws unite put xDWNAPx in you prefs! Grab only turtles!
  • I've been trying to slow down the turtles but then you have kds like Amog that would rather waste their 30k goons instead of rolling turtles in other alliances. I know my round isn't long but I'll have smacked the #1 explore whores at least enough times to have made it an interesting game.
  • Ton of huge NW/land FW kds out there, so basically the DWs are losing the war.
  • So long as dws dont hit dws just because they have less d than turtles

I mean come on top 50 dws can hit each other.

I would rather hit someone who can hit me when they get tfs than a dw who can hit me after 24 hrs of massing goons

Only noobs will be hitting dws

• I've been trying to slow down the turtles but then you have kds like Amog that would rather waste their 30k goons instead of rolling turtles in other alliances. I know my round isn't long but I'll have smacked the #1 explore whores at least enough times to have made it an interesting game.
    i dont know how to tell you this Diet but, this round is 20% explore and long ass wl return times, the only people who arent explore whores are the absolute dogshit DWs who can break themselves 2x over and even they cant keep up with WLs being so far apart. If you dont like explore whores then this isnt the best round to play.

• Except since they're spending so much money on land I have about the same defense but the offense to take it away from them.
  • Except since they're spending so much money on land I have about the same defense but the offense to take it away from them.
    well from the DWs i have seen there is only one that has solid D for its size and i know the guy who owns it. So unless you're lying then i havnt come across your KD yet.
  • If you are Dye It then please dont claim to have the same D as the top KDs, maybe you have the same D as some of the fat horrible ones but not the well defended ones, not even close.