Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DW on DW

13»

Comments

• Thats Jones, Meadows is Unicorn.

We've been laughing at barricade rolling out every single one of them, first he got probe farm saboed, suicided powerless, AT'd by their butt buddy amog, and now butt buddy #2 moogle is KTing only him instead of the other ATs, like Unicorn with 35-40k goons and 20k LTs iirc.

I'm laughing so hard, some random GoC troll has singlehandedly taken a shit on every one of you retards after all your talk, you're nothing special and its a 5+v1 hahaha.

Any one of the random turtles at the top will beat you now, even though I know you're desperately trying to hit them down.

Just a farmer (flazer), cheater/probe farm multi (lynog), cheater/bank farmer (jones), cheater/multi (meadows)

Still got outplayed, GG SK.

actually i'm unicorn and i never hit/probed barricade so u can remove me from that 5v1 w/e count u got going there.
  • it's always me against the world, didn't you know?
  • The way Darius talks about you, your some sort of greek god.

Your Kd was pretty terrible. Total military value in money was around 500k :D
  • I;m sorry does darius talk out of my butt or something? What do I have to do with what he says.

My kd was ok before the cheating. That so happened around lynogs kd. go figure.
  • Is barricade Guardia Imperial?

He loved the "im only playing for a week or 2 before going on vacation" response to excuse his strategy that only works for a few days.
    in all honesty Dan, barracade hasnt really said much or boasted about his KD, Darius has boasted about farrrrrr more than he has.

• You should reply to me and my post instead of pussying out
  • how does every thread become lynog vs darius
  • Is barricade Guardia Imperial?

He loved the "im only playing for a week or 2 before going on vacation" response to excuse his strategy that only works for a few days.
    in all honesty Dan, barracade hasnt really said much or boasted about his KD, Darius has boasted about farrrrrr more than he has.

I know I just saw the excuse come up with always seems to be the excuse when people dont last long.

Barricade hasnt said much about it besides it was "ok" which it was OK. This leads me to believe the guy knows what he is talking about and realises it was a usual early round high O and LTs DW kingdom whereas Darius thinks it was something great.

From their posts I can tell who is the better player in that team.
  • I saw that kingdoms som when it hit that 2nd kd (cant remember its name) it was a load of shit that was blatantly goon rushing to roll someone before it died ...well done

Som was only a few ticks after the hit and he already had like 1500 more goons showing he decided his time was at an end so wanted to go out with a bang so massed goons. If you are going to brag about that hit it just cements my opinion you talk shit and barricade knows more than you.
  • Talking about one of the hits YOU just mentioned retard.
  • That play style requires 0 skill and i dont think anyone really thinks otherwise. 35k goons, 20k lts, and your bragging? Atleast Barricade has the sense to know his kd was junk.
  • It wasn't junk, it just wasn't made to play a long game. At the stage I was 2nd in nw, I was far behind in land. It was the top O and decent D (better than most turtle explorers) until that farm of your group started messing with me. A shit kd that needed to be harrassed by a probe farm.

I never claimed it to be anything special, but for a short time it caused problems, which is what I set out to do considing chinese new year and my vacation is in several days. It's not hard to make a kd like this, though many dws try and do a really piss poor job of that.
  • Farm from my group? What? Like qwj said it was ok, nothing more nothing less. Theres plenty of other kds around that are set up similar.
  • That play style requires 0 skill and i dont think anyone really thinks otherwise. 35k goons, 20k lts, and your bragging? Atleast Barricade has the sense to know his kd was junk.

cause pro if 55k lts 0 goons, only turtles r pro
  • tick hitting and exploring = god strat

gg
  • It wasn't junk, it just wasn't made to play a long game.
    Thats not far off junk to be fair mate. It is basically a hotgates kingdom. Rolls a few tops then gets smashed down and disappears.

Just gotta lay low on land for a few days then destroy those sort of kingdoms.
  • I didnt say it was designed to be anything else. I said it wasnt very good, which is true. It was a hotgates kd.
  • Thats what happens when you run with a dw, always chance of people getting scared and not risk their kds getting hit so they use probefarms or w/e
  • sabo is for immediate action, resi is for a more longterm action
  • So turtles alway win
  • Why would lynog bother getting someone powerless when they can just 1wl an inactive for power then break? seems pointless.

Also lynog isnt amogs only friend. People get arson/sabotaged every round, especially when near the top. Shit happens, this is exactly why we say your simulated strategy accounts mean nothing.

It wasnt better than anything else at the time, it may have had more goons but that is literally it. And it was a big dw so thats no surprise. 1 hit utterly destroyed it while the accounts he hit recovered. There are plenty of better accounts out there that would have sailed ahed of it even if he didnt go on vacation. If you cant see this you need to re evaluate your idea of strategy.
  • I do not support any DW on DW violence

xDWx

xDWx
    Cai ruined it. :(

xDWx
    Cai ruined it. :(
    Yeah this part in his profile made me l0l:
    ICQ Number: xATx
    Yahoo Pager: xDWNAPx - lets kill turtles