Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

☆Disney v STUNNERS☆

Comments

• Or hey how about how phantomz are kting a stunners kingdom atm for being an idiot
  • Yea ok b.c phantoms wasn't GBin Disney as well... get over it ppl get hit
  • Perhaps disney and stunners should nap and just drill phantomz into the ground and then come back and continue this war.
  • edited December 2013
    Perhaps disney and stunners should nap and just drill phantomz into the ground and then come back and continue this war.
    phantomz were going to kill the multis for you guys but with that attitude... :-w
  • Perhaps disney and stunners should nap and just drill phantomz into the ground and then come back and continue this war.
    phantomz were going to kill the multis for you guys but with that attitude... :-w
    Its cool if they want to do that, however there is a war going on that, they should not be apart of tbh, they could sit back and take 1 as we kill eachother, but instead they poke at the both of us. Seems not wise.
  • phantomz seems horribly divided on who they want to help. some are upset about disney hitting them, some dislike stunner for various reasons, one sector is a former stunner sector that wants to help stunner still apparently. i just like to log in an call eau lorde an idiot in chat
  • We dislike stunner but hate Disney for backstabbing and hitting us

We will support neither but if we helped any one it would be probably STUNNERS

But I think it's best if we hit multis if they get involved
  • Can everyone stop directing messages to me to find a solution to end the war? I did not start this war, nor am I the one hindering it from stopping. Please direct all of your questions to Istokpoga (1:13). This is the multi Cobras is using to run the war.

I'm sorry the zx noob turtles are going to win the round because of this foolish move by Cobras and Stunner, but it is completely out of my hands unless they tone it down.
  • STUNNERS dont have multis
    You do tyris
  • STUNNERS dont have multis
    I do tyris
  • Can everyone stop directing messages to me to find a solution to end the war? I did not start this war, nor am I the one hindering it from stopping. Please direct all of your questions to Istokpoga (1:13). This is the multi Cobras is using to run the war.

I'm sorry the zx noob turtles are going to win the round because of this foolish move by Cobras and Stunner, but it is completely out of my hands unless they tone it down.
    now i resent that :P

If that was me it would by flying my avi and be much more vocal...that is one of my officers back from the dead

As for this "foolish" move well you all were crushing us with hits and those turtles were barely showing up so yeah :P

now i resent that :P

If that was me it would by flying my avi and be much more vocal...that is one of my officers back from the dead

As for this "foolish" move well you all were crushing us with hits and those turtles were barely showing up so yeah :P

You're all kinds of dumb. Two of them are going r/r. They wil all mass offense after this. I never hit anyone more than once and hit phantomz too. I was prepping to hit the zx turtles and planned to explore the rest of the round.

Now do you honestly think those harmless turtles now will be even half as nice as me? Expect your tops to be quad tapped regularly.

I'm really confused by this. How can cobras whine about me farming stunners and yet I'm hitting phantomz an over abundance too. When the naps dropped everyone in every alliance was hungry. That's just what happens. There wa no coordinated event or order to hit phantomz. No one back stabbed anyone.

Iraq has Weapons of Mass Destruction...
    Oh wait, Pakistan has Weapons of Mass Destruction...
    Lybia ALSO has Weapons of Mass Destruction...
    Syria has Weapons of Mass Destruction...

I'm starting to see a familiar patter with you viva ;)
  • Cobras reminds me of neal and his bs war propaganda

Twas fun to watch
  • Lemme enlighten you on how you got played, cobras.

You're just mad because your friend whines about my failed hit. Everyone over represented me being a threat to you and your alinace. This was because I was the only threat to the zx turtles in 1:6. One of the biggest complainers was Rami, another zx person and the soon to be pop farm of the zx turtles that will be r/r. They all wanted me dead. We played this game for a long time this round with my offense, their defense, and aggressive exploring. I was so behind in exploring because I kept switching from war mode and back when war didn't happen that I was forced to build offense and start hitting. Then I hit rami and of course he threw a major fit. Rami and co started a collective campaign trying to get me dead. You fell into that and next you know it you started a war to take me out.

Did you ever message me asking to lay off stunners? Nope. Would I have. Of course I would have for a while. My main enemy was the zx people who were planning on dominating.

Don't believe me? Ask the real players. I've been working with two of your SL's for a while. Everything was going fine and I was primed to hit the 1:6 guys. But I'm guessing they sensed it and decided to pull your strings a bit tighter.

This is sk politics 101. Also consider it an introduction to UAs.
  • Its worse that cobras got playes by it, he knows the game.
  • It is actually quite hilarious. I shall see many of you complaining when zx turtles are eating everyone, and there is nothing you can do about it.
  • edited December 2013
    you are focusing on a point that you were hitting in stunners being the reason you got killed mal

it has nothing to do with that, you were simply the biggest threat in the alliance when war broke

as for cobras not fighting the zx turtles. how is he to know that this isnt some scheme by tyrsis where as soon as he starts going for the zx turtles, phantomz and disney both all of a sudden declare on stunners and go "haha you got played"

can tyrsis be trusted? its a big thing that you need to realise.
  • It is actually quite hilarious. I shall see many of you complaining when zx turtles are eating everyone, and there is nothing you can do about it.
    yeah fear those dam zx turtles. explore all game and dont help out in wars

is that something to be proud of? lol
  • edited December 2013
    This happens every damn round, lol. AT's are killed for being overwhelming and aggressive, yet turtles should also be killed with equal measure for being pointless and lame. In my opinion, either both should be killed or neither should be since they balance each other out.
  • this guy summed it up well

01:00:39 QuarterPounder (1:8) - stunner its time to drop war with disney and focus on the zx turtles mate
    01:00:44 QuarterPounder (1:8) - war mongerers love killing nw ****s
    01:00:51 QuarterPounder (1:8) - kill them before we kill each other

Iraq has Weapons of Mass Destruction...
    Oh wait, Pakistan has Weapons of Mass Destruction...
    Lybia ALSO has Weapons of Mass Destruction...
    Syria has Weapons of Mass Destruction...

I'm starting to see a familiar patter with you viva ;)

What you on about
    You talk about nothing what makes sense

• i'm sure zx killed me!
  • edited December 2013
    i'm sure zx killed me!
    Too bad you won't get avenged, bud. I'm stuck in a loveless war for the next week or two I suppose.

Apparently Cobras did get played unless he is on zx side. If that is the case, then this round has been completely stacked and rigged from the get go.
  • I ve been saying this from the start

Turtles always win

Noobs never learn
  • edited December 2013
    Apparently Cobras did get played unless he is on zx side. If that is the case, then this round has been completely stacked and rigged from the get go.
    ive told you what the problem is

a fear you will backstab cobras

maybe if you were known to be loyal to your word then they would be being killed right now
  • Apparently Cobras did get played unless he is on zx side. If that is the case, then this round has been completely stacked and rigged from the get go.
    ive told you what the problem is

a fear you will backstab cobras

maybe if you were known to be loyal to your word then they would be being killed right now
    I literally stopped one of the wars to save mals life. I can't believe you guys were that gullible in the first place. It only makes sense the zx would be able to manipulate you too. We even had a network set up to smash them, but its all ruined now.

You guys fucked up big time.
  • Zx are the bad guys nowadays?!

Fuck bring back lt and 2ndc at least they didnt turtle to roll others

• I'm in phantoms and have been using all my wls on multis
This discussion has been closed.