Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

☆Disney v STUNNERS☆

Comments

• Someone's having fun

No pun intended
  • One of them randomly attacked some other multi. The one in 1:8 attacked some farm or something.
  • Taga Bantay (X:4,Y:2) Desert Wasteland 17,041 4,126,821

DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • I have always hated tyris because he's a bellend
    But I have always respected his leadership and sometimes his WG skills
    I have lost all respect for him for using multis
    I also feel let down that he peaced Phantomz
    Very disappointed in you tyris
    You remind me of qwj
  • You just multi full stop
  • Viva is thte multi overlord I have proof. Actually a ton of his kingdoms match ips you just gotta look. Pretty sure hes working for zx to try to win them the round. Ty and cobras should quit fighting and kill the people viva wants to help survive.
  • Matching IP Screenshot (IPvSK2: 789-81-49-A8):

Interaction:
    http://pastebin.com/qwmuiE2z

Admittance of guilt:
    http://pastebin.com/VJqPVRvz

MFW finding another east european country that cheats:

I have reached out to Ty and NML on this...waiting to hear back (in fairness we have been missing one another on aim)
  • Matching IPs is fine. Interaction is fine. They must interact WHILE matching IPs. And I have seen no proof of that. All I see are matching IPs. The reason people ignored it? Because its not against the rules. This is typical of a Witch Hunt and of people desperately trying to come up with excuses to kill turtles who will end up winning the round.

Remember.. its matching IPs plus Interaction. Not either/or.
  • edited December 2013
    Indeed. Matching IP's plus Interaction = Problem. Matching IP's by itself is fine. Not the fact that, last I heard, Meadows is in that group of kingdoms involving Cumi, Someone and Ming. Common sense is absent in these kinds of scenarios I guess, nowadays. Well, until Meadows starts a thread at the end of the round showing the SoK's of all her 20 kingdoms that finished in the Top 25.

But also, nobody minded Zeal getting killed earlier in the round for this exact same thing. Oh wait, it's probably because his main was in Stunner and people already had plans to gang-bang us. Maybe his main should've been in Phantomz, then the alliance would've protected him and said: "Remember.. its matching IPs plus Interaction. Not either/or. " :)
  • I'm not leadership, I don't protect anyone. I'm stating facts. If I was leadership, I would have KT'd Zeal... well just because he Zeal :-) I would have come up with a much lamer excuse than matching IPs... l
  • edited December 2013
    lol, at least you're honest about it, Pie. It's why I like you so much.

No homo.
  • All homo. Kill whoever. Just make sure DW OP makes it to the archives after starting 3 weeks after round began.
  • Lol i know a few times when als just kted for teh lulz cos they were turtles and if enough ppl are pissed they will just do it

But before that ever happens the turtles decide to make tfs and gives the uni to kt them anyway
  • Viva is thte multi overlord I have proof. Actually a ton of his kingdoms match ips you just gotta look. Pretty sure hes working for zx to try to win them the round. Ty and cobras should quit fighting and kill the people viva wants to help survive.
    I am looking into the zx situation now with NML
    If they done have good reason for interaction then measures may be taken

The sk community have my word
  • Matching IPs is fine. Interaction is fine. They must interact WHILE matching IPs. And I have seen no proof of that. All I see are matching IPs. The reason people ignored it? Because its not against the rules. This is typical of a Witch Hunt and of people desperately trying to come up with excuses to kill turtles who will end up winning the round.

Remember.. its matching IPs plus Interaction. Not either/or.

I agree with this also

A random i.p match isn't a kt offense
    Could be in a internet cafe / same phone line etc

When I have Been a kt before I have give some one my pass to help stay alive
    That's not officially cheating

• Account Sharing IS officially cheating.
  • Indeed. Matching IP's plus Interaction = Problem. Matching IP's by itself is fine. Not the fact that, last I heard, Meadows is in that group of kingdoms involving Cumi, Someone and Ming. Common sense is absent in these kinds of scenarios I guess, nowadays. Well, until Meadows starts a thread at the end of the round showing the SoK's of all her 20 kingdoms that finished in the Top 25.

But also, nobody minded Zeal getting killed earlier in the round for this exact same thing. Oh wait, it's probably because his main was in Stunner and people already had plans to gang-bang us. Maybe his main should've been in Phantomz, then the alliance would've protected him and said: "Remember.. its matching IPs plus Interaction. Not either/or. " :)
    Sky bro

No one let us kill zeality
    Thats why we went to war

I ordered the kill of pop tart 1.6 due to same i.p
    Obviously they had interaction as they where probinh the same kingdom

But thats by the by

We killed pop tart because he was in our alliance and we did not trust him

Zeality got killed in the war
    Due to war ( not because of the multi reason)
  • ^you sound more and more like neg every day. If youre a real person then you are the dumbest SK player ive seen in years.

I was killed for my kd, the ip and shit was just something for people to talk about. Same is true for 99% of players who match IPs.

The real tards are the ones who farm eachother, or get SoX for eachother, or multi for 10land hits, like Viva.

Also; DW OP
  • Account Sharing IS officially cheating.
    If some one logs in once
    That's deemed ok bro
    Not that ppl do it but this is not the military

Well that means every one who has ever give away there account because they have went on vacation
    For example
    Flazer
    Qwj

Are cheating
  • ^you sound more and more like neg every day. If youre a real person then you are the dumbest SK player ive seen in years.

I was killed for my kd, the ip and shit was just something for people to talk about. Same is true for 99% of players who match IPs.

The real tards are the ones who farm eachother, or get SoX for eachother, or multi for 10land hits, like Viva.

Also; DW OP
    You where killed way down the line because many others had better offense

Pipe down zeal . This is not important it's over now pal I was merely replying to sky
  • No Viva. It states in official SK Rules no one else may be able to access you account. It is against official rules. Not even player made rules.
  • Also; DW OP
    This, ladies and gents, is somebody who gets it.
  • Indeed. Matching IP's plus Interaction = Problem. Matching IP's by itself is fine. Not the fact that, last I heard, Meadows is in that group of kingdoms involving Cumi, Someone and Ming. Common sense is absent in these kinds of scenarios I guess, nowadays. Well, until Meadows starts a thread at the end of the round showing the SoK's of all her 20 kingdoms that finished in the Top 25.

I did not group with dobrota. I signed up with a group slot that did not fill(walls had made a kd elsewhere).
  • Meadows for mayor.
  • I ordered the kill of pop tart 1.6 due to same i.p
    Obviously they had interaction as they where probinh the same kingdom
    Ah, yes. Sorry, forgot about the "probing the same kingdom" thing.
  • Nim your interaction proof does not occur while IPs match. The changing of votes thing... eh.. it is against the official rules, but again we've all seen people take over accounts and live so... I'm not defending or promoting, again.. just stating facts.
  • edited December 2013
    I did not group with dobrota. I signed up with a group slot that did not fill(walls had made a kd elsewhere).
    If that's true, I apologize to you too. Someone had stated that you were all one group.
    Meadows for mayor.
  • No Viva. It states in official SK Rules no one else may be able to access you account. It is against official rules. Not even player made rules.
    Bcarts 14 year old rules

We've made our own since bro
    Since the game died
    I know what your saying though
    Having same i.p is bad at any time as it give the enemy more reason to moan

The zx turtles aren't multis
    Lets just forget about this now and get back on topic
  • Guys. Seriously.

Who gives a fuck?
  • I did not group with dobrota. I signed up with a group slot that did not fill(walls had made a kd elsewhere).
    If that's true, I apologize to you too. Someone had stated that you were all one group.
    Meadows for mayor.
    Neg sent me a pm in-game asking me why I did, I told him I didn't but I didn't hear more from him after that.

Anyone can verify though, my kd ID is lower than dobrota/cumi's, so I had to have signed up before they were there :D
This discussion has been closed.