Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disney/Redemption VS Stunners

edited December 2013 in General
Wth was Stunners thinking??

Comments

• Wth was 1:11 thinking??
    Dont you mean what was stunners thinking?
  • My favorite part was the guy in 1:11 who farmed his groupmate last night and now getting a free ride and alliance protection
  • My favorite part was the guy in 1:11 who farmed his groupmate last night and now getting a free ride and alliance protection

Like hell.
  • If you guys hadn't of pkd me never woulda happened....but on a serious note tys done same move in the past as well as others so lets not act so holy
  • edited December 2013
    Yeah, Redemption and Disney logic is that, because 1:11 joined, KT people not in 1:11.

Meh, makes sense considering the IQ of the leadership is the same as that of a monkey. :)
  • Yeah, Redemption and Disney logic is that, because 1:11 joined, KT people not in 1:11.

Meh, makes sense considering the IQ of the leadership is the same as that of a monkey. :)
    Sorry, but no one in 1:11 actually has much offense right now and you are a direct threat. If Cobra hadn't picked up 1:11, then I wouldn't have done anything.

• edited December 2013
    What makes sense is to take in a sector we were kting people in. Letting them seek refuge in an alliance after being nuked and bombarded since they left Phantomz.
  • edited December 2013
    If you guys hadn't of pkd me never woulda happened....but on a serious note tys done same move in the past as well as others so lets not act so holy
    the difference is that such moves are expected by tyrsis

i sure hope the few whores in 1:11 are worth more then the high number of loyal kingdoms that are now wondering what the last war was for?
  • If you guys hadn't of pkd me never woulda happened....but on a serious note tys done same move in the past as well as others so lets not act so holy

i sure hope the few whores in 1:11 are worth more then the high number of loyal kingdoms that are now wondering what the last war was for?
    I honestly don't recall a time I did this. We did super alliances in the past, but I don't know about picking up top sectors after a war when we are already rank one.
  • edited December 2013
    I honestly don't recall a time I did this. We did super alliances in the past, but I don't know about picking up top sectors after a war when we are already rank one.
    still the same mindset imo
  • I honestly don't recall a time I did this. We did super alliances in the past, but I don't know about picking up top sectors after a war when we are already rank one.
    I won't attempt to argue it any further then that :p
  • did it friendship round dropped 1:10 I believe for 1:1. Though we werent'#1 alliance just trying to strengthen what we had

in the grand scheme this don't matter but just correcting you...since this was before we had 1:11 and still had 5 sectors as well

Rank Alliance Total networth Average networth
    1 [DisneyChannel] 72,374,347 14,474,869
    2 [Stunner] 70,275,234 14,055,046
    3 [Phantomz] 50,247,506 12,561,876
    4 [Redemption] 29,384,821 5,876,964
    5 [We3Noobs] 126,944 126,944

• new war new thread i say!
  • new war new thread i say!

This a new thread lol, and I agree completely. :D
  • hmmm interesting. the whole round stunners accused phantomz of protecting 1:11 where, according to them, the multi leader is. and now...they invited that same sector in their alliance. ain't that smth
  • edited December 2013
    Yeah, Redemption and Disney logic is that, because 1:11 joined, KT people not in 1:11.

Sorry, but no one in 1:11 actually has much offense right now and you are a direct threat. If Cobra hadn't picked up 1:11, then I wouldn't have done anything.
    Whatever makes you feel better, mate.
  • edited December 2013
    I won't attempt to argue it any further then that :p
    I can think of attempted super alliances but cant think of anything like your specific scenario about "picking up top sectors after a war when we are already rank one."

Ensuring a super alliance ends the round revolves around timing of decisions and that one has horrible timing.
  • Disgraceful leadership yet again by STUNNERS

Noob ALs bug me loads

Lol tyris unban me from alliance forums
  • Shut up viva, that noob al has more respect from me then you do. We're at war, not trash talking. Fight with your goons and tanks and tfs, not cheap shot words and bullshit.
  • Quickest war ever.
  • Quickest war ever.
    Of course. The NW whores always win.
  • edited December 2013
    Can we get a damn list of the mutlis. Sectors and names only, no descriptions, just coords. Lets finish this dumb bullshit. It is becoming a gigantic waste of time.

EDIT: Unless you want to spend the remainder of the time clearing the 2nd and 3ed galaxys -_-
  • Rohan, I made a thread about the multi's two days ago, lol.
  • Good move by STUNNERS AL.

Shift attention from him and the current kt

To the multis what STUNNERS own to give them time to repair
    Lol don't no what's worse

The ALs accepting the nap or stunners AL being a noob
  • Good move by STUNNERS AL.

Shift attention from him and the current kt

To the multis what STUNNERS own to give them time to repair
    Lol don't no what's worse

The ALs accepting the nap or stunners AL being a noob
    Shut up retard. Men are talking.

also, I just saw sky. I guess we can just remain NAPed until either they are removed or bcart deletes them.
  • also, I just saw sky. I guess we can just remain NAPed until either they are removed or bcart deletes them.
    Don't worry mate, it's understandable because the War threads pushed that one far down the list. Can't blame you for not seeing it. :)
  • I blame all als for me being dead
  • i blame k2 for not being here. he can fix any problem