Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disney/Redemption VS Stunners

Comments

• There is another war goin on? I just want to grab 1 guy and am NAPd with his alliance :(
  • Man, people suicide on me when I hit them ONCE... who is this Courage fellow and why is he so damn stupid?
  • You are still alive?
  • Who? Me? I didn't suicide lol, I left some 30k lgoons at home, if anything, open but clearly not a suicide.

I only had 15 news when I logged in. #surprised
  • Wat. If you are Courage, you are dumb for triple tapping someone lol, or just a dick. If you safely do it, you are either bashing or a huge cunt.
  • I mean Zeal. I thought Zeal got KTd for liking hockey too much.
  • So there goes my kingdom. Who killed me? Those same sad multi's owned by a loser with no life. Won't even let any individual just have a little fun in this game.

On the plus side, they've gone back into vacation mode. If Disney and Phantomz really are against multi's, they'll kill them now and definitely within the next 23 hours.
  • I posted about them in the Phantomz chat and forum....but there has been a few ATs that got posted and gobbled up WLs. (Glares at Sky)

Anyway, hopefully we can pick off the ones in our alliance asap.
  • Lol, it wasn't my fault. Didn't think the multi's would come after me so soon and they've finished other KT's long after they started. Doesn't matter anyway - Opting whether to tap and missile two people, or wake up to 200 land when I'm made a KT again and can't do anything at that stage? Of course, in both scenarios, you're still going to die from multi's. I know which one I'd choose. :)
  • Thsts to bad.... oh well the round was dunb turned a good war into a bad with the multis meh
  • If you guys really want the multi's gone then here are the ones that killed Sky.

we've got 22 hours till they go back into vacation

IPvSK2: 804-BA-F6-B1

Isimsiz (1:3)
    574rk1n6d0mz (1:19)
    sux face (1:16)
    Rojaan (1:6)
    Yunalia (1:14)
    Vyxtor (1:17)
    Nyrisia (1:20)
    Veltholomus (1:7)
    weiner blaster (2:11)
    whoa my arms (1:6)
    Touch the Cat (1:8)
    Bestet (3:14)
    Itztli (3:19)
    Ilixion (3:18)
  • Skys last hits were on multis btw
  • Wat. If you are Courage, you are dumb for triple tapping someone lol, or just a dick. If you safely do it, you are either bashing or a huge cunt.
    I didn't double tap anyone dumbass lol
  • Indigo did you can't tripple people though i would of ktd him at most 15 arsons or 8 hits lolz
  • Ohh i see. Yes, the fellow who triple tapped is a moron. Should just slaughter him
  • It's pretty depressing how little rules about this kind of thing and/or bashing get enforced anymore. I feel bad for Binary and Pluto stuck out in like g3 with no alliance support or anything. They've gotten smacked around all round by people who know they can just freely bash them and get away with it free.
  • It's pretty depressing how little rules about this kind of thing and/or bashing get enforced anymore. I feel bad for Binary and Pluto stuck out in like g3 with no alliance support or anything. They've gotten smacked around all round by people who know they can just freely bash them and get away with it free.
    well i didn't know they were getting abused...if they send me that stuff...and the other slew of things on my to do list get checked off i will handle that too...b/c like you i have no time for it...

ALSO, if people could be more clear and state that triple tapping a kingdom is NOT universally accepted that would be great...i have people still claiming i am the only one with this view and that you all are not saying anything like that at all ;)

• Agree with Cobras, 3x isn't acceptable. Traditionally, only 1x unless it's a suicider/disbander (and you aren't one of the first hitters).
  • Bashing 1x is 3x retal....more than 1x = KT....uni KT anyone?
  • Wasn't a bash though. Was just Indigo being a deuche and hitting 3x.
  • edited December 2013
    Nah, Universal rules were x4 or more = gangbang. X3 is excessive, but it is Not against the rules at all. A retal could be issued if the problem was pressed enough, but to KT someone for it is just dumb. The KD did not bash, did any of you stop to think that this erza had shit defense? Sure, ignore the rules, but they were in our favor, ESPECIALLY since the defender arsoned the attacker already.
  • Uhhh you aren't getting it rohan hitting someone 3x by one person is NOT acceptable 3 different kingdoms ya one kingdom 3x nope
  • I'm getting it just fine, never have I ever heard of this rule, And I find it even more retarded that the rules are all of a sudden coming around since everybody and their momma has ignored them since day 1. Another reason why they should be removed from the game. We wouldn't even be having this discussion about decades old player made rules that are pick and chosen which ever is enforced.
  • I always enforce same rules... no bash 3X is fine 4th gang bang nobody takes more than one hit on a disbander before ma is x amount... and of course double tapping someone makes you a deuche 3 time is no protection death or extreme meassures etc etc
  • I don't think I've ever seen an express rule against someone hitting someone multiple times(so long as it's non bash etc) but

Still kind of a douche move.

As far as the abuse of active g2/g3 players goes it's not really any an ALs fault or anything. I just find it horribly disgusting that people would do this to begin with.
  • I agree with you a lot meadows. You seem to be the only one here with common sense.
  • i have my moments