Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disney/Redemption VS Stunners

Comments

• My problem isn't with dropping dead weight, it's getting the dead weight to make a sister alliance that I have a problem with. Didn't happen so no problem.
  • Can the mods please edit everything Viva writes please, i feel like i lose braincells every time i read and i don't got that many spare.
    I am Rohan, and I approve this message.
  • @Tyrsis My sector left Greatness to join what would become WarpGate... we had like, 3 of the biggest hitters and a few hof whores besides haha. Unless you werent the AL, then nvm.

Every AL is guilty of swapping useless sectors after war ends... dunno why people make a fuss over it. Drop your dead weight, you dont get bonus points for fighting with useless kingdoms.
    I think I technically only ran StackedAlliance, I really can't remember. I do agree we were doing super alliances that round.
  • Forced to that round due to multis and gangbang
  • edited December 2013
    Not much different han Stunner tjis round is there? Havent been following really but it looks similar.
  • My problem isn't with dropping dead weight, it's getting the dead weight to make a sister alliance that I have a problem with. Didn't happen so no problem.
    You get mad at Stunner for having a 1 sector sister alliance, when they are constantly fighting the uni (all other alliances being sister alliances)? Weird.
  • Fighting together does not equate sister alliance. You are... well, you should be smarter than that.
  • So, it would seem that stunners is attempting to war now that they are ready and prepared.

as far as I see it. The universal rules were not broken. Attacking a kingdom 3 times is not against the rules, just frowned upon. BUT the arsons that retaliated those 3 fair hits broke universal rules. So whom I ask is in the wrong?

Wonderland (1:19)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on December 2, 22:41:01
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ok so chat time...

First, indigo hit erza

December 2, 17:27:36 Our kingdom erza (1:19) bravely defended against Indigo Violet (1:20) and lost 120 planets.
    December 2, 17:27:46 Our kingdom erza (1:19) bravely defended against Indigo Violet (1:20) and lost 87 planets.
    December 2, 17:28:19 Our kingdom erza (1:19) bravely defended against Indigo Violet (1:20) and lost 60 planets.
    December 2, 17:28:19 Our kingdom erza (1:19) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours

Second, erza arsoned indigo for TRIPLE tapping him

December 2, 18:12:55 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 23 of our residences were burned.
    December 2, 18:12:59 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 22 of our residences were burned.
    December 2, 18:13:01 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 20 of our residences were burned.
    December 2, 18:13:08 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 19 of our residences were burned.
    December 2, 18:13:12 Our tactical defense systems report that several Residences were burned by remote probes. 18 of our residences were burned. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: erza (1:19)
    Mission: Arson
    Probes Sent: 32,153 (Lost: 225)

Third, Indigo msg me the arsons and not the hits and said he would hit again
  • edited December 2013
    i dont understand why you didnt just continue the war originally

stunner wanted a few days off to rebuild anyway and then you napped (over multis at a convenient time) and unnapped and now nothing is happening for a few more days apparently

now phantomz, redemption and disney are hitting each other and just making each other weaker. shouldn't you guys be allies?

arsons are a way to retal btw
  • Correct, but the question that is presented, who is in the wrong? Gangbang is 4 hits or more, so 3 is considered legit.
  • its not about that at all

he can retal hits on himself with arsons

sure you could hit him some more but he will just keep the arsons up. he knows you dont have the resources to take the guy down for it

it's not worth the effort
  • Also, I agree completely with your observation of naping, hence why I only dropped my nap with stunners. But clearly my counterparts do not see it lol.

I very much dislike being where I am this round. I'm seriously thinking about disbanding and going my own way.
  • its not about that at all

he can retal hits on himself with arsons

sure you could hit him some more but he will just keep the arsons up. he knows you dont have the resources to take the guy down for it

it's not worth the effort
    Nah, I disagree, Arsons are considered war use only by universal rules. You are misinformed my friend.
  • edited December 2013
    arsons have evolved over time. I don't class them as only for war anymore

it is up to the alliance to enforce any rules they want though

if it was early round you could enforce the "no arsons" easy. right now in this round you have a hard time enforcing anything. all you can do is hope cobras forces the guy to stop

isnt this cobras second account btw? I wish I had 1 million NW kingdoms sitting by for people to throw at me
  • edited December 2013
    Well unless we all agreed to follow a different set a rules, the game has been played by the same set for a while. Its always been x4 or more is a gangbang.

Has he been kted before? Lol
  • There, that aught to make things more interesting. This round has been very very boring. GL tyrsis/NML, you guys are pretty fucked lol
  • Correct, but the question that is presented, who is in the wrong? Gangbang is 4 hits or more, so 3 is considered legit.
    3 hits is the limit by an alliance...i have never heard a person ever defend 1kd tripple tapping another kd...

• December 3, 00:27:01 the Redemption alliance has declared war on your alliance.
    December 3, 00:27:32 Forces from Courage the Coward (1:18) have invaded our kingdom. Unfortunately, our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 1,168 soldiers, 0 laser troopers, 4,709 laser dragoons, and 886 tanks.

Courage the Coward (1:18)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on December 3, 00:25:54
    Lol, mate I just finished a 14 hour shift and I've got meetings starting early in the morning. You obviously want to farm. Just do it, I really don't care. And triple tapping is legal. Its not my fault your all out of clever ideas for war lol. I've been around since the Uni rules were established, You can't argue them with me, I know who is in the wrong here. Not my fault either that your a retarded ass noob :P

there, that should be enough hateful speech to start a war :)

---- Original message received December 3, 00:19:58 from Wonderland (1:19) ----
    >> I will not waste resources arguing
    >>
    >> because u will soon see u are smoking crack if u think tripple tapping is universally accepted?
    >>
    >>
    >> ---- Original message received December 3, 00:16:50 from Courage the Coward (1:18) ----
    >> >> Either way mate. Universal rules were broken on your side, not mine. This is a very poorly disguised plot for war. But regardless, I've got one week left before I take over my new location at work. I won't be an alliance much longer. I only wanted to war you the first time because I'm running out of time to play. After my transfer, the alliance is disbanded, so I wouldnt waste resources arguing.
    >> >>
    >> >>
    >>
    >>
    >>
  • The different level of idiots there are to deal with these days is comical
  • Yeah, triple tapping from a single KD, I'd definitely retal that.
  • I blame Cobra's for all the problems in the Uni...KT him.
  • There, that aught to make things more interesting. This round has been very very boring. GL tyrsis/NML, you guys are pretty fucked lol
    Eh? If you honestly think we are fucked, then why make things worse?
  • I'm getting transferred to my new store next week, I don't have any more time to play, and most of my alliance is allied to Phantomz when I wanted to be allied to stunners, so it was a huge conflict of interest for me. GL
  • They should be allied to Phantomz if they want to survive the round and not get farmed.
  • Meh, whoever recreates I'm sure they will be.
  • does anyone honestly expect anything else from rohan
  • no, he is a douche
  • firstly defending someone tripple tapping a kingdom is kinda o-o....secondly shoulda planned war better i guess
  • Blame lynog