Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who the hell is running Troy

edited October 2013 in General
And why are they little bitches?

So the NAP drops and one of my KD gets bashed (surprise, surprise) and we are talking it wasn't even close. 3x's the kds land is 4800, the kd who hit him was over 6k. So I being the Problems Officer, reach out to the piece of shit kd's SL, who turns out is worthless, and ask about it... No response... 12 ticks ago I sent the PM and logins happened, still no response.. so after 2 ticks of no response I ask Bob who is running Troy and PM that KD. Well if this is the AL... He must have trained his SLs to be as responsive as himself because its been 10 ticks, again with kds logging in, and still no response... No wonder your KDs bash and farm all round. Some of the worst leadership I have ever seen and this is coming from me.

Comments

• might help if we knew who you were or wth you mean. pm my kd instead. In 1:20
  • might help if we knew who you were or wth you mean. pm my kd instead. In 1:20
    She gets you maxx on your returns bro, I was going to switch to gieco, but Lissa will definitely save you buko bucks ;)
  • they dont have the rapid response time of Trondteim!!!
    that's because fauss is on 24hours a day!!!

he sleeps between ticks!
  • they dont have the rapid response time of Trondteim!!!
    that's because fauss is on 24hours a day!!!

he sleeps between ticks!
    Or you could be like chuck norris, and require no sleep at all.. dumm dmmm dummmmmm
  • I have taken over troy. DF for the win, now excuse me while I KT Mages and Dole.
  • pie is so full of rage
  • fauss not being funny. but who the Fuck are you????

you just lick troys arse and your alliance is shocking and you have no clue how to run an alliance
  • viva. go away.
  • fauss is actually someone respectable unlike viva :'(
  • Viva asking people who they are, comedy gold right there.
  • man even rohan is trashing viva.....
  • Rohan missed viva and even he knows viva is useless. Cant build, cant run a good alliance, cant even multi. Has to ask lovsan to bot us cause he cant keep up... go away viva :D
  • True story, I have no clue who he is. But I do enjoy a good bandwagon :)
  • Let me educate you rohan

Viva showed up a few rounds ago when we created warp gate, we were the #1 alliance in the universe and everyone was super scared that we were going to farm them to death. Viva perpetuated this lie to get support from the 3-4 other alliances. And so week 2-3 rolls around and the uni declares war on us.

Now this is not a war like we had Rohan as the activity was ok in ours, this was a real war where the early kts for the uni were taking 1-4 hours and instantly powerless in the early going. But we fought back hard and kept even with them in kills and we were doing 1-3 pks a day just by probes and 1 pk by missles and probes.

Viva sensing that the war was going to be lost by his side as favor of the war was waning begged lovsan and moonlight to use their multi accounts to rape the people in warpgate. (we have screenshots of the admittance) Several of our tops were made powerless in one tick and then viva posted them for fails, still we faught on eventaully winning the war and remaining the top alliance (at this time under qwj), overall it was a very fun war where we schooled the universe in how to pk and kill targets effectively. (good job to Jester, Tyrsis, Scars, QWJ on the alliance and passing al etc.)
  • you are a good friend of mine damdred

well thanks vi its good to see you to
  • you are a good friend of mine damdred

well thanks vi its good to see you to
    That's what friends are for!
  • Let me educate you rohan

Viva showed up a few rounds ago when we created warp gate, we were the #1 alliance in the universe and everyone was super scared that we were going to farm them to death. Viva perpetuated this lie to get support from the 3-4 other alliances. And so week 2-3 rolls around and the uni declares war on us.

Now this is not a war like we had Rohan as the activity was ok in ours, this was a real war where the early kts for the uni were taking 1-4 hours and instantly powerless in the early going. But we fought back hard and kept even with them in kills and we were doing 1-3 pks a day just by probes and 1 pk by missles and probes.

Viva sensing that the war was going to be lost by his side as favor of the war was waning begged lovsan and moonlight to use their multi accounts to rape the people in warpgate. (we have screenshots of the admittance) Several of our tops were made powerless in one tick and then viva posted them for fails, still we faught on eventaully winning the war and remaining the top alliance (at this time under qwj), overall it was a very fun war where we schooled the universe in how to pk and kill targets effectively. (good job to Jester, Tyrsis, Scars, QWJ on the alliance and passing al etc.)
    hmmm, lemme make a Meme for this shit lol.
  • yes...thats exactly what i'm saying!
  • It actually is true. Even if he denies being behind the multis, fact is they got used hard against us. Most of us died but we still came out on top as analliance! Except k2, he useless'd his way to a rank1.
  • Guys, I just want you all to know one thing. I wanted a Civil war.
  • edited October 2013
    I heard about this one guys once

He started a few rounds back after a long hiatus.
    He was loved and hated by all.
    He ruled his planets with an iron fist.
    Some say he was born in the middle of the great fire war.
    Some say he is a family man.
    Some say he was an intergalactic drifter.
    Some say he is here for good, other say evil.
    Some say he believes that the universe was sneezed out of the nose of the Great Green Arkleseizure.

You may know him as Viltvodle VI.

But to this man, he sees SK as, Vilt and his bitches
  • Some say he doesn't know how to build defense.

Dole made a funny.
  • edited October 2013
    Some say he doesn't know how to build defense.
    The best defense is a good offence...or something like that. I always say

• The best defense is...kill the DW!!!!!!!!!!!!