Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who the hell is running Troy

2»

Comments

• The best defense is...kill the DW!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Didn't quite work out for me this time around...I killed a few. -.-
  • edited October 2013
    I like Viva he is trustworthy unlike most around here and not afraid to throw down when it isn't a one sided victory. There is a lot missing from that story like Pie allowing his alliance to do whatever they wanted. Then giving it to Qwj who was given a top account then our allies flipping sides because then it was an easy win. The whole thing about him asking Lovsan for something is still the best anyone can come up with all this time later. Yet if Lovsan showed up people would suck him off instantly. I backed Viva up to complicate things and I would do it again because it is he said she said bs. Lovsan doesn't carry multi armies around to bash anyone that asks. The guy was nowhere to be seen. Even if he did ask him to its still shit you were doing nothing to kill in the first place and when I was gone it continued to grow and became a non issue. Of course anytime you want to diss Viva somehow its a big deal. Nevermind that most everyone pointing to it was a bot user in the first place. The alliance I hijacked to support him was failing on purpose in the war until I took over then the officers ran back saying dank cheated 12 years ago stop fighting omg leave Qwj alone omg leave Pie alone omg omg we got real targets up how did this ever happen everyone stop before we win stop stop we have to let Qwj's giant inherited previously bot farmed account win! Under no circumstances can we mark real people that are calling shots we need to self destruct and reform with a new undisclosed leader cuz... that is how we do on SK we don't kill real threats we feed our fucking alliance to people while making deals not to KT our buddies in our circle.
  • edited October 2013
    Me and Viva won that war but they wanted Qj's cheater bot farmed bs to win. We broke the cease fire and knew we would die trying but you know what... we went down swinging not like a bunch of uninformed sheep. For the betterment of this game yall hate cuz we had control of your sheep for a minute and that left a bad taste in your mouth after we jizzed in it. That's why yall here bitching bout a guy brand new at the time that yall claim never did shit. You jealous of him cuz he beat your bots ass for the majority of that round. Truth.
  • we were botted down and moonlight and lovsan both admitted it to all of us that they were behind it that part of the story is true dank please stop there. Your alliance turned on you sadly....i was dead by that point though.
  • Dank smokes meth and Viva snorts sherbet
  • i want to snort sherbet
  • I want to be snort a danish
  • I inhaled a donut once
  • Lynog did it.
  • Lynog did it.
  • And why are they little bitches?

So the NAP drops and one of my KD guets bashed (surprise, surprise) and we are talking it wasn't even close. 3x's the kds land is 4800, the kd who hit him was over 6k. So I being the Problems Officer, reach out to the piece of shit kd's SL, who turns out is worthless, and ask about it... No response... 12 ticks ago I sent the PM and logins happened, still no response.. so after 2 ticks of no response I ask Bob who is running Troy and PM that KD. Well if this is the AL... He must have trained his SLs to be as responsive as himself because its been 10 ticks, again with kds logging in, and still no response... No wonder your KDs bash and farm all round. Some of the worst leadership I have ever seen and this is coming from me.

I bet if you got on aim ud get an answer. serisouly tho- message me will look onto it
  • Dank... are you honestly saying Lovsan doesn't make multi armies every time he plays?

I didn't play that round so I don't know, but if lovsan was around he at least had ~10 kingdoms.