Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bot/Multi List with same IP: IPvSK2: 765-48-95-92

Comments

• 1800-2k LTs, (1850 first tick 150 training)
    450 troopers (for inacts),
    100 tanks (60 training in noob 12h prod),
    700 soldiers, (700 soldiers in 12h prod) ,
    1600 scis,

832500 *soldiers training and trained out*
    1280000 *scis*
    =2426200 money just on units

not counting exploring building buildings

on a terra just on that many units you would have to make 34194
    on average a tick for 72 hours to pull off just the units.

Now if you used a conversion strat early as I did, its impossible
    to keep that amount of money up on a regular planet type, let alone a terra form...

the amount of money you need an hour btw goes up by almost 5-10k btw when you consider you need buildings+explore...so 44k conservatively to do this+you say you did a probe conversion. Sorry bullshit not even forest on full starmies pulls that much cash in
  • 1800-2k LTs, (1850 first tick 150 training)
    1600 scis,

832500 *soldiers training and trained out*
    1280000 *scis*
    =2426200 money just on units

not counting exploring building buildings

on a terra just on that many units you would have to make 34194
    on average a tick for 72 hours to pull off just the units.

Now if you used a conversion strat early as I did, its impossible
    to keep that amount of money up on a regular planet type, let alone a terra form...

the amount of money you need an hour btw goes up by almost 5-10k btw when you consider you need buildings+explore...so 44k conservatively to do this+you say you did a probe conversion. Sorry bullshit not even forest on full starmies pulls that much cash in

• edited July 2013
    misread one sec
  • There is two Terra kds. 1:2 del the funkee And shuturcornhole 1:10. Im getting soms and going to start attacks on them.
  • sadly dude. after reading ur post..........

i'm kinda glad the multis raped u.

cheers
  • fyi not cause ur shitty kingdom was any good, but because ur a tool.
  • i see this kd more as a piece wise function, that has a square root logarithmic growth
  • lol so you essentially ruined your KD long-term to be strong for 48h out of newbie. well done.

newbiemode is irrelevant. if you can leave with 800+ tanks and some soldiers/probes, you're golden. anything above that is just bonus. your kd doesnt grow exponentially, being big day 2 doesnt mean you cant be caught.

standard scrub.
  • Ok, myself and two-three other people have run your strat on a TF and have followed everything written. I exited with 0 soldiers ready to be put into training, 86 tanks, 1865 lts, 300 troopers, 1450 scis. 0 Probes.

I'm sorry I think your numbers are slightly inflated and this kingdom is good for a couple days then it crumbles
  • lol

it would be perfect if I played it, you on the other hand, why the fuck did you make lts.
  • flazer making fun of people for lts, whwat has the world come to
  • but it makes it so the strat has 0 weak points at any point of the game from switching to growth for the PAs, not to mention 5 ticks of 12h soldiers/other mili), you're actually overflowing with cash most of the time at this point anyways, since soldiers are so scarce unless you went high pop
    shouldnt have made so many lts
  • edited July 2013
    fuck it i'm going home
  • You know, I honestly believe you are an engineering student after glancing over your posts in this thread. I work with engineers on a regular basis and about 50% fail to understand the world outside of their controlled environments. Their ideas are fucking fantastic in theory, but real world applications end up getting in the way of their dreams :p

• everything you just said is sub optimal. If you want to be perfect, post good things, not tier 3 rank 100 player shit
  • I'm curious to see what you consider unbeatable, Darius. I've seen some pretty impressive newbie modes, but all it takes is for someone else to get better grabs or better robs and your super awesome newb mode is rendered pointless.
    Long story short (just finished typing this bullshit JK not short)

I came out of noob as a
    TFSL, shielded with
    1800-2k LTs, (1850 first tick 150 training)
    1600 scis,

EC was already finished so I had ~13-14 hour returns right out of noob mode, I came out in mobi and made my first 3 hits within 5 seconds, then switched to growth instantly with the 4th wl

Hit 3x cash farm inactives for ~6-700k cash, trained 600 tanks with that + income from tick with the 12h bonus
    then made another cash hit for 200k cash.

I took money (~130k)/land reward after making buildings and made/converted my SMs to make 200 pfs right out of noob.

I had ~517 land right out of noob, 10 land from reward + max exploring, and I still had enough cash income per tick

If you don't believe how stupid overpowered the PF conversion strat is when you do it early, look at my KD on GoC. Thats how I've outgrown everyone including the top Shadow lands and VI as a sci rushing Ocean already, I had more probes than the SL KD lol.

I'd already found my next round of inactive banks to hit for the second wave, would hit for another 800k cash while my probes built up, and would eventually overtake everyone on probe income, rushing to 300 PFs ASAP.

Afterwards massing resis, fusions, rax, and just building tanks to keep an absolute safe defense with my absurd amount of cash. I would've continued tick hitting inactives until they started drying up, then making an offense to start 1 WLing actives on top of hitting bank farms because my mili would be so far ahead of anyone else in the game.

I would've had Goons completed by ~day 1.5, as I could EASILY constantly max my land based with the equivalent of 2300 scis at 500 land research rush. I'd also have a stupid amount of pop because terra, and I'd have no issues powering my probes since I left with fusions, winds, and maxed power bonus (65%). With insane probe income/pop income, a huge land lead, and literally out of the gate EC with terra bonus (35% rwce, 7-8h returns on inactive cash farms giving 100-200k/pop), it would be literally impossible for anyone to keep up. I can show you the sim (which was actually weaker for w/e reason than in game) proving my numbers.

I expect I wouldve been multied down before most of that happened anyways though, I was only planning to live for maybe a week total due to how fucking obvious my position would be at 150% the land of rank 2, even an EC rushing mysti would be behind me in land after the first 24 hours.

This is all only possible because I put my sector in mobi at hour 57 and stayed in it the entire game, there is no reason to stay in growth after the first 16 hours when you've built up pop and you've maxed TCs. You can immediately start pumping scis with a 0 probe income of 35-40k/tick, and youll have fusions done by hour 24 remaining of noob. EC will also be finished right when noob ends if you do it correctly. You can take it to the next level and finish RWCE before your first hits, but you'd have to cheat and make inactive farms yourself that would come out a tick or two after noob or something, which I was way too lazy to do plus it was totally unnecessary to try that hard.

That is the full strength Darius God Strat. Don't explain to me about probe incomes or w/e directly out of noob because you're wrong. You make more INSIDE noob from the SMs and just from getting an extra round of hits, plus the max training of soldiers for 57 hours straight with terra pop (6-7k) is just unreal and unmatchable since literally all of them are converted into elites by the end of noob. With the income reward you get 2 hours after noob the conversion pays for itself, and you're already running the top military in the game after 12 hours, as well as very soon the top probes and land.

You can also convert to mobi early in the round, maybe 48 hours in and be a huge douche and start 1 WLing 3-4 actives at a time, because most people have such shit defense still its not even hard to do.

If you want the sim logs its easy as fuck to follow and its typed up on my work computer and I can post it up tomorrow, but SK somehow gave me way more money to work with than the sim did, so its actually even stronger in game.

So thats why I dont give a fuck and I've already beaten this game. If you have any questions I can answer them because why not. Also it works even stupider on S2.

Ok I'll end this nonsense...I am pretty sure I am the ONLY person that can say they have every left newbie with RWC maxed(many people can vouch I did this about a year ago)...and that was the round where the bonus was starting with an extra 500K...soooo i decided to take mysti and rush sci and hit for shit tons of money 4x every 6 hours and was #1 land and #1NW and had a kickass mysti that round...however it was a 1 time only strat unless the round bonus is ever like that again!

Your strat is ridiculous because you can not have that much money! I did not bother to read it and I don't care if you posted an AIM log that could include the same lies...thats all...

• curious what tick into newb did you hit 44k income?
  • "I played a week late and still managed rank 1"
  • hello.

i killed darius.

since i probed him for all information, i can confirm that his SoR did, in fact, show that..

he had EC at 65% only. so hes full of shit. that is all, bye
    Go to hell nobody cares about you, you are a waste of air.

i care about him.

power for the minority!

equal rights!!
    fight for equality! let no one be discriminated.

except for maybe darius and his weird strats that are mathematically impossible.
  • hello.

i killed darius.

since i probed him for all information, i can confirm that his SoR did, in fact, show that..

he had EC at 65% only. so hes full of shit. that is all, bye
    Go to hell nobody cares about you, you are a waste of air.

i care about him.

power for the minority!

equal rights!!
    fight for equality! let no one be discriminated.

except for maybe darius and his weird strats that are mathematically impossible.
    You have got to be joking !!. He maybe a nice guy but I do not believe in his actions.
    I might not agree with what he does
    but i'll defend to the death his right to do it.
  • edited July 2013
    You havent beat the game though. You have archived 1 shitty #1 on s2 where you hid behind bigger people on a kingdom that I would rather disband than archive...as I have done before, killed a much better kd on s1 just because it wasnt worth archiving.

You are basing shitloads of this perfect strategy which to me looks slightly above average on ifs and buts

you already had your next hits lined up? so what?.... by the time you got to them they could have been gone.

If there are any decent players playing they will be tick hitting, meaning you are competing with 6-7 people to hit inactives the exact second they hit X:00.00.

you would have got so much money from these hits....no, you HOPED you would, best case scenario...likely they would have been hit/robbed by then

There is a lot of variables in SK and you expecting things to have gone perfect just shows how newbie you are.

Here is a challenge if you are so good. Spend the next few years even trying to get within 20 million NW of my best kd on s1 and ill admit you are a decent player.

...ps - that post is without even bothering picking at the numbers etc of your strategy.

Can I also say, and im not just saying this to disprove you. But the people you are arguing with about this strat such as Persona, Walls etc have been around for years and done much more than you probably ever will. So I would listen to them rather than just shouting I am the best when you have literally done nothing so far on sk.
  • Actually I just looked through that strategy and besides your leaving newbie stats (which are basically useless as has been proven by people who even tried r/r newbie strats and still couldnt keep up) the rest is total shite

Also, stop mentioning GOC. The best players over there are top 15 at best on SK last year. There is literally no competition. You sound like the people who brag they are top 10 on s2, it is cringeworthy.

I didnt post this to prove I'm better than all of you, I already know I'm better than all of you. I'm a completionist; once I beat a game I stop giving a shit about it, and SK falls into that category right now.

So far we have known about you playing 2 games

WOW - Lied about being the best, was found out and absolutely destroyed by a better player.

SK - Only record is a shameful s2 kingdom that would even be considered bad on s1.

Sounds to me like you are a bad completionist mate
  • Appears to be some EGO issues here...
    There does mate, someone having the ego but never ever having backed it up.
  • sigh i'll say this. Jones did get owned not by you but by barricade (and by owned jones got broken once week and a half two weeks in) on an overpowered mystical that an idiot could take to the top 10 let alone a decent player. Jones was also playing on shadowlands which after week 2 you fall behind on due to by your own admission that there are almost no banks which totally destroys the point of playing shadowlands goin forward. Also when you say har har jones died, sure he did a Uni kt was called on him for aggressive probes and the uni kt'd him took 2-3 days from my recollection.

You should never count on banks or farms on sk anymore its an art to find them and this round it looks to be slightly more difficult than last as there just aren't as many. And yes sometimes you can say whoever finishes rank 1 at the end got beaten by someone more important. Round 56 was like that smooth, k2, and myself were top 3 and more than likely had the best kingdoms but all died off at the same time and smaller people won 9 mil nw winning a round you can tell that. Then there are some rounds where Lynogs strip tease shows up almost 60 mil nw yea, he bossed the round only probably one person could of kept up with him but was killed while he had the lead but (cobras) would admit that lynog would of caught him in the end, Jesters Lone ranger at 33-35 million is also legit only 1-2 people his round could of caught him that died and if Jones was alive dw just doesn't really have the end game to keep up with a fully functional fw its the curse of dw money planets win round usually.

So you say sk is a dumb game yet you play a game that is dying at the same rate if not worse? Goc is fine I still play there haphazardly log on couple times a day get trained every now and again and just don't care and idk if ill be back but its dying just as fast as sk if not faster due to the playerbase there so you can go there and have fun all you want. Go hit another pokemon and try to control the bots from your perch thats almost what its down to now

• Sigh, I have nothing better to do this morning since I already found a bank and a hit.

1. About the strat, you're just wrong. I dont even give a fuck what youre trying to say about how you know everything etc, you're just incorrect. Its a waste of time to try to convince you otherwise, but the strat itself is flawless its only problem is incredibly difficult to play and set up (you need a complete understanding of game mechanics to build it out fully and you need complete control of a sector. To run it to pure perfection you probably have to cheat regarding making your own perfect return cash farms, which I wasn't going to do) relative to the cookie cutter ones everyone runs, for the first week anyways. After that it plays itself or you die to multis because SK is all about playing fair.

This isn't some gimmicky bullshit like R/R, it is just simply better and literally every tick has been optimized for growth, early on and through the first 2 weeks. There is no 'magical catch up to him button' that someone can start pressing. A perfectly played Terra with an insane lead is not catchable, I dont give a fuck what you think, I'm the type of player that does the catching anyways.

2. Okay apparently Omni is barely top 15 I'll go let him know hes shit thx for the info. Hilariously. SK Hero Jones got raped last round on GoC. Inb4 omg he wasnt even trying llolollolo. Okay so every time I get fucked up I wasnt trying I guess got it

3. What was disproved was that I made money playing, not that I wasnt the best or at the very least among the top 10-20 players in the world for my class, out of several million people if you just go by ranking/ratings alone. I was at a point where 'the best' was a subjective opinion, and I actually beat Neilyo or his team (I cant remember which) when I played against him on live, and the fact that I was even quing into him at the equal/ some of the highest ratings in the US is something only a few people can even say. I quit WoW when I realized my goal was a waste of time, since it wasn't based on individual skill, but instead who could suck the most dicks and cheat without getting caught, similar to SK.

4. You asked about my S2 KD, I forgot it even existed, I played it in highschool 5 years ago and went 0 probes and turtled all game to keep safe defense after a late start. I dont even care about it and you seem to think its my biggest trophy or something. The fact is these days and for 90% of the round past finishing rank 1 means you already lost to someone more important who died early on or sucked a million cocks to get there.
    1 - Well done mate, you thought of a strategy that is decent if you cheat and make bank farms and make the perfect optimal conditions.

Say you cant be bothered explaining all you want. The strategy is a load of shit, you wont get perfect hits and banks so the strategy doesnt work. If we all calculated perfect conditions we could think of crazy strategies.

You sound like Sephiroth, thinking up perfect optimal condition kingdoms on sims, yet when the round comes someone like tankwolf rolls him out. It just doesnt happen, try building your perfect kingdom while some good players are running MT or DWs that know how to build and you will be made a fool of.

2 - Omni was a good player, not as good as quite a few others though, and he has put zero effort in to sk or goc for years and years. He played sk a few rounds back for a few years and was barely top 50.

3 - dont care about WOW, you lied, got caught and made a fool of

4 - I didnt ask about your s2 kingdom, you mentioned finishing once then pasted its stats and made no mention of server. Flazer posted that it was s2, we laughed, then kuja destroyed your memory of the round saying you cowered behind them and turtled and STILL built a kd that is shit by s1 standards nevermind s2.

Ranking #1 does mostly mean you sucked dicks or turtled while people died. But not for everyone, as someone mentioned Lynogs 60 mill rank 1. Or my rank 1, only 2 people wer above me in scores, 1 was lynog 1 was guardia. I rolled guardia with a few others and lynog was killed for it. I was #1 all round after that and hit everyone close. So you are wrong there too.

Like I said, use your perfect strat, ill give you 2 years, try and come within 20 mill on s1 and I will say you are better.
  • SK has more elements and more involving many different aspects

goc has less players, no groups, and no wars, just pokemon
  • ya, the less you talk the easier it is to not be heard by the big bad wolf
  • Oh my god is this man still going on about a game with like 40 players where the top kingdoms are usually hansa and mech?

Those guys were scrubs here, like you are.

Its ok mate, you are right, all these actual SK players who have achieved something are wrong when we are laughing at your shitty terra strategy ;-)

Like I said, come within 20 mill of me and ill consider you a decent player. Until then you are nothing
  • edited July 2013
    Just from observation I believe Lynog botted you. I also agree with what Zeality wrote about the bubble you put yourself in. Also with Persona who stated the obvious that you are fine leaving with 800 tanks. Your strat may be the best noob strat ever but without the right connections it just gets you killed. You play on a server full of cheaters. I'm not sure why you even attempted this without a backup kingdon. I think you are smarter than this and have one. Good luck as it is fun to mislead them hopefully you will have a great act II as well. Shout out to your SL wink wink.