Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bot/Multi List with same IP: IPvSK2: 765-48-95-92

Comments

• I dont need or even want your approval lol, whats a mob to a king?
    ya, the less you talk the easier it is to not be heard by the big bad wolf
    I didnt say shit on SK lol, idk how they found me, I'm guessing they just matched IPs or figured it out considering everyone knows im always gonna be a TFSL and I had to control my own sector to pull off the strat.

Dont care lol, I doubt I'll play again, especially when Im back at college and have.. you know.. things to do

People like Jayr have done more than you.....just think about that for a minute.
  • Darius doing his usual lying coupled with a hell tonne of bullshit, who actually cares how good a newbie mode you had or your first or second wave, saying everyone would of been screwed is just the most idiot thing ever. Until everyone is actually screwed and you can literally roll everyone and not legit be rolled by anyone then just stfu and stop running your mouth, Its just annoying as hell.
  • I thought this thread was to list multis, not to talk about some fantasy strat
  • someone did that and still didn't make top 40
  • Just from observation I believe Lynog botted you. I also agree with what Zeality wrote about the bubble you put yourself in. Also with Persona who stated the obvious that you are fine leaving with 800 tanks. Your strat may be the best noob strat ever but without the right connections it just gets you killed. You play on a server full of cheaters. I'm not sure why you even attempted this without a backup kingdon. I think you are smarter than this and have one. Good luck as it is fun to mislead them hopefully you will have a great act II as well. Shout out to your SL wink wink.
    I dont have a backup KD, honestly though if I were playing only SK I probably would have made one. I considered it but I was having issues balancing running my SK strat, a rank 1 KD on GOC, playing League with my brother, lifting, having a job I spend 12h at a day, and an active weekend lifestyle, not to mention I'd never bother to cheat in this shit game.

Lynog the fuck am I even lying about right now? I also cant roll everyone out, because if you havent noticed.. I'm fucking dead. Moron.
    Yeah your right you cant roll anyone out, you like saying there "would of" been nothing down for anyone had you not been multied yet i see nothing to suggest that would ever of been the case, so ill repeat myself, until there actually is nothing down for anyone and you do build yourself a monster then stfu and stop talking shit.
  • Alright, which one of you fucks multi raped my group mate?
  • I will say about the GoC thing, its easy with activity and probes. Noone looks for active hits and losses are turned way down so if you get hit it doesnt hurt nearly as bad. If I am not mistaken there are some good players on goc but again, its more for the people who dont want to deal with bots multis etc or holos friends. I dont mind playing it as its time away from this game when Im kted. GoC is a much easier game then SK. I can also say as for talking to Jones last round he wasnt putting much effort in. Believe what you want but he was logging in like 3x a day not looking for banks or hits and getting others to do it for him. He was sorta just there for the ride. Anyways, This round your bank strat wouldnt work based on the fact that not many of us have found banks as they have all been gone. Believe me if they are out there 800 of us are looking.

Ps. As someone else said you apparently are good at math and can see things spread sheets etc that some may not but there is more to the game. Also the players like QWJ, sci, walls, persona, lynog, jones all have reps of being tops for years and doing stupidly good things on this game. You havent proven anything. So until then you can pretend youve made god strategies, but until you show it in game and show how godly it is then we just have numbers. PS even Omni has a rep of being good and on goc im fairly certain he hasnt tried in a few rounds.
  • Alright, which one of you fucks multi raped my group mate?
    Not me. I'd love to rape my AL for incompetence though.
  • Need NAPs now guys... Hate to say it, but ALs need to start coordinating. Ty...?
    NAPs between all alliances, then Uni Sector KT all multi kingdoms in 1:10.
  • agreed its the only solution
  • July 26, 10:27:56 Our kingdom Undeadkingdoms (1:9) bravely defended against CatLover666 (1:8) and was victorious.
    July 26, 10:29:00 Our kingdom Undeadkingdoms (1:9) bravely defended against I Robot U Noob (1:11) and was victorious.
    July 26, 10:30:24 Our kingdom Undeadkingdoms (1:9) bravely defended against Foaming Mouth (1:11) and was victorious.
    July 26, 10:32:09 Our kingdom Undeadkingdoms (1:9) bravely defended against Tickle Torture (1:11) and was victorious.
    July 26, 10:33:04 Our kingdom Undeadkingdoms (1:9) bravely defended against Rare Bird (1:20) and lost 117 planets.
    July 26, 10:34:49 Our kingdom Undeadkingdoms (1:9) bravely defended against Naughty Bridesmaid (1:18) and lost 100 planets.
    July 26, 10:35:49 Our kingdom Undeadkingdoms (1:9) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    July 26, 10:35:49 Our kingdom Undeadkingdoms (1:9) bravely defended against Eye of the Tiger (1:20) and lost 85 planets.
    July 26, 10:35:58 Our kingdom Undeadkingdoms (1:9) bravely defended against Eye of the Tiger (1:20) and was victorious.
    July 26, 10:36:29 Our kingdom Undeadkingdoms (1:9) bravely defended against Creeeeepy Crawlies (1:12) and lost 73 planets.
    July 26, 10:37:22 Our kingdom Undeadkingdoms (1:9) bravely defended against Sneaky Raccoon (1:8) and lost 63 planets.
    July 26, 10:37:34 Our kingdom Undeadkingdoms (1:9) bravely defended against Sneaky Raccoon (1:8) and was victorious.
    July 26, 10:38:05 Our kingdom Undeadkingdoms (1:9) bravely defended against FLYING WOMBAT (1:3) and lost 55 planets.
    July 26, 10:38:13 Our kingdom Undeadkingdoms (1:9) bravely defended against FLYING WOMBAT (1:3) and was victorious.
    July 26, 10:39:03 Our kingdom Undeadkingdoms (1:9) bravely defended against Scooby Dooby Doo (1:10) and lost 47 planets.
    July 26, 10:39:23 Our kingdom Undeadkingdoms (1:9) bravely defended against Scooby Dooby Doo (1:10) and was victorious.
    July 26, 10:39:27 Our kingdom Undeadkingdoms (1:9) bravely defended against Scooby Dooby Doo (1:10) and lost 41 planets.
    July 26, 13:04:28 Our kingdom Undeadkingdoms (1:9) bravely defended against Enzio (1:3) and lost 46 planets.
  • Can't help but think that a couple of the AL's may be behind the multi's considering still no NAPs, three days later. Or they're still researching what NAPs are, lol.
  • bcart will do nothing he is a waste of oxygen. Whoever is behind these is a sad sad sad bastard.
  • Can't help but think that a couple of the AL's may be behind the multi's considering still no NAPs, three days later. Or they're still researching what NAPs are, lol.
    So far, we've managed to google this:

"A nap is a short period of sleep, typically taken during daylight hours as an adjunct to the usual nocturnal sleep period. Naps are most often taken as a response to drowsiness during waking hours."

but we've got our best and brightest minds still working on it.
  • :( sadly some of my friends already dead its a sad round for me again if i was al would of put naps up oh well
  • If flazer wasnt a waste of skin and actually logged in...
    So far, we've managed to google this:

"A nap is a short period of sleep, typically taken during daylight hours as an adjunct to the usual nocturnal sleep period. Naps are most often taken as a response to drowsiness during waking hours."

but we've got our best and brightest minds still working on it.
    Haha. :)
  • I dont nap cause the last 7 times ive ALd I have uni napped, and I am absolutely sick of it. Everyone who wants uni-naps is either a dimwit or someone who got multied. Uni naps make the game boring and unplayable, and make the dimension of the whole game an absolute waste of attempting to play with a focus on the stupidest thing. There should be some focus, not waste a game to play only to fight multies. Creating the uni naps also puts a lot of focus on the people who aren't in alliances, causing them all to either die off or have a very very stunted/ recessed growth.

If you guys want to whine up about bots, msg exo 1:14, hes my problems officer
  • edited July 2013
    No-one is saying to waste a round fighting multi's. They'll all be dead in a few days anyway and the NAPs could be dropped then but how many kingdoms have died from multi's so far? And how many could have been prevented had the NAPs been up? Single kingdoms in all alliances have been wiped out from multi's in different alliances so Uni NAPs are logical and the smartest thing to do.

But Vintage doesn't want to NAP because the AL gets "bored"..
  • #1 i dun see y people just don't nap anyways, if 1 alliance isn't napped, guess what they get fked

3 alliances nap and ur not, u get eaten alive.
    so in terms of universal nap, the other 3 alliances are just as retarded.

#2 flazer is AL. u expect this to be done well. u have problems.

so srsly, i don't see a problem here...
  • No-one is saying to waste a round fighting multi's. They'll all be dead in a few days anyway and the NAPs could be dropped then but how many kingdoms have died from multi's so far? And how many could have been prevented had the NAPs been up? Single kingdoms in all alliances have been wiped out from multi's in different alliances so Uni NAPs are logical and the smartest thing to do.

But Vintage doesn't want to NAP because the AL gets "bored"..
    didnt you quit the last couple rounds because of how pathetic you are? should just stop crying
  • edited July 2013
    I quit because of boredom but then I wasn't an AL. You're probably the worst AL I've ever seen though - Won't put up NAPs because he'll get "bored", haha. Don't care about your alliance, do you? As long as you'll survive.
    #2 flazer is AL. u expect this to be done well. u have problems.
    Well, I had heard people saying it, but never thought it to be true. No NAPs, not really hitting his multi KT's and then went AWOL because his "internet stalled".
  • if you want to keep crying go ahead, if you want to make this a game about multies go ahead, but then again you arent really important nor good at sk so who really cares what you think
  • edited July 2013
    Says the AL that won't NAP because he'll get "bored". Who cares if his kingdoms are dying.. :-))

I don't need a statement about how important or good a player is from the likes of you.
  • dont get too butthurt
  • edited July 2013
    People that look down on 12 million people don't get butthurt. I lift too, bro. Don't test me.
  • Kind of, yeah. :)
  • There is a big difference between fighting Kesha bots and fighting the multis we have now. The multis we have now are off for long stretches of time and their main force is a coordinated attack. Gravity got rid of all of theirs in a few days without naps as did we (besides a couple stragglers)

Flazer you are wrong in your assertion that this would of been a round fighting multis at most it would of been a few days and we have made it stretched into a week. These multis are shit you should of uni napped and saved your kingdoms and been a worthwhile al instead of worring about boredom for 2-3 days.
  • So I attack Dhara, 10 minutes later multies rape my sector. Coincidence? I doubt it.

July 28, 19:59:53 Our brave kingdom Operator (1:19) attacked Dhara (1:15) and conquered 116 planets.
    July 28, 20:09:56 Our kingdom Big Baby Jesus (1:19) bravely defended against Geometry Master (1:7) and was victorious.
    July 28, 20:11:16 Our kingdom Big Baby Jesus (1:19) bravely defended against Obby Blobby (1:7) and was victorious.
    July 28, 20:11:52 Our kingdom Big Baby Jesus (1:19) bravely defended against She does Tai Bo (1:3) and was victorious.
    July 28, 20:12:36 Our kingdom Big Baby Jesus (1:19) bravely defended against Stormy Weathers (1:3) and was victorious.
    July 28, 20:13:33 Our kingdom Big Baby Jesus (1:19) bravely defended against Seething Fury (1:16) and was victorious.
    July 28, 20:14:28 Our kingdom Big Baby Jesus (1:19) bravely defended against I Robot U Noob (1:11) and was victorious.
    July 28, 20:16:51 Our kingdom Big Baby Jesus (1:19) bravely defended against Foaming Mouth (1:11) and was victorious.
    July 28, 20:17:25 Our kingdom Big Baby Jesus (1:19) bravely defended against Tickle Torture (1:11) and was victorious.
    July 28, 20:18:01 Our kingdom Big Baby Jesus (1:19) bravely defended against Creeeeepy Crawlies (1:12) and lost 152 planets.
    July 28, 20:19:02 Our kingdom Big Baby Jesus (1:19) bravely defended against FLYING WOMBAT (1:3) and lost 130 planets.
    July 28, 20:20:19 Our kingdom Undercover (1:19) bravely defended against Scooby Dooby Doo (1:10) and was victorious.
    July 28, 20:20:44 Our kingdom Undercover (1:19) bravely defended against Pocket Trout (1:2) and was victorious.
    July 28, 20:21:37 Our kingdom Undercover (1:19) bravely defended against ParksNRecreation (1:12) and was victorious.
    July 28, 20:22:30 Our kingdom Undercover (1:19) bravely defended against Crop Circles (1:11) and was victorious.
    July 28, 20:23:05 Our kingdom Undercover (1:19) bravely defended against Pa Pe Po (1:12) and lost 152 planets.
    July 28, 20:23:52 Our kingdom Undercover (1:19) bravely defended against Gates of Madness (1:10) and lost 130 planets.
    July 28, 20:24:26 Our kingdom Undercover (1:19) bravely defended against Choo Choo Coming4U (1:10) and lost 111 planets.
    July 28, 20:24:26 Our kingdom Undercover (1:19) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    July 28, 20:25:43 Our kingdom Operator (1:19) bravely defended against Master Barf (1:10) and lost 167 planets.
    July 28, 20:26:30 Our kingdom Operator (1:19) bravely defended against Edwards Gourd (1:10) and lost 143 planets.
    July 28, 20:27:14 Our kingdom Operator (1:19) bravely defended against Stacked Sector (1:10) and lost 122 planets.