Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Words from the great Officer Cautious of 1:10

Comments

• thx i'll use that next rd
  • hitting a suicider for alot of land is unfair gains and although it may not tecnically be cheating its still a killable offense. Just dont do it and you wont be killed. simples :)
  • Pretty much. If you are good enough to get rank 1 without the suicider land, don't do it. Why bother? You know theres gonna be a fuss over it and depending on the AL's of the round, you may or may not die over it.

• No1 said your not allowed to hit a suicider, but if your in the top u probabaly shouldnt do it 3x times. I defended aero because yes he made a dumb move and hit a suicider 3x, but everyone was calling him a farmer and he didnt farm that guy was just lucky to get the firsts hits. He was declared kt...survived, dropped back to below the top 20, and is now back at #1, so i doubt him getting a little bit of free land would have stopped him from being on top anyways.
  • a farmer is someone who gets alot of free land regardless if its there own suicider or not. he also wouldnt of been anywhere near rank one if anyone decent played B-)
  • anyone that did were ktd for him to whoremode
  • He clearly farmed it was just someone elses field he was in.
  • negneg
    edited November 2011
    B-)
  • edited November 2011
    Lynog cheats with 60 probe farms every round
    Flazer is source king
    Tyrsis is a noob who copies persona's ideals
    aero is a farming turtle noob
    zeal is flazer's lackey

Not the real collection you should take as advice
    Lets not forget you are partial to a bit of farming yourself flaz ;)

edit - chaoticx are you his girlfriend or something? I think I have seen you talking about how he would be top at least 5x now on these pfs.
  • Wow.. just... wow. You people need to get back down to earth. x2ndcx ? Third rate UA that noone gave a shat about. Just a copy of the already shitty xLTx, but worse. Source? Holy crap, one of the worst alliances ever made. Literally a gathering of SK's garbage. If you guys are somehow the top of SK nowadays.. hahaha I'm litterally laughing my ass of. I guess there really are no good players left, at all.
  • where did 2ndc even come into this thread you fucking plank? nice try at gettin in on the trolling though, if you had any form of respect in this game then we would prolly let you in on it, seeing as you dont and your a nobody please stay out.

cheers
  • I'm not trolling one bit. And I dont give a shit what you value in people, or how you do it. I can however see that I hit a weak spot :) Doesnt really matter if this thread is about 2ndc or not, does it? I have been reading some of the other threads and its obvious you think you are some kind of god that will always be #1 unless other cheat to get past you. Funny shit XD Somehow you being 2ndc becomes very relevant when you make claims like that :) Oh and I could say the same back to you about respect in the game. Who respects you?
  • everybody, iam daddy lynog, whether you like me or not you respect me. simple as that, now please refrain from replying and stay out of my eye

cheers
  • everybody, iam daddy lynog, whether you like me or not you respect me. simple as that, now please refrain from replying and stay out of my eye

cheers
    See, that post was trolling.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

Read up, son.

• I'm rank 1!
  • Literally laughing your ass off though?

Did your ass like literally fall off?

• edited November 2011
    double post
  • yeah cishome is another retard who shows up 40 rounds after not being here and tries to degrade everyone

sux Ill always be better than him, and if that isn't funny enough to laugh my ass off, I dont know what is
  • yeah cishome is another retard who shows up 40 rounds after not being here and tries to degrade everyone

sux Ill always be better than him, and if that isn't funny enough to laugh my ass off, I dont know what is
    Can't degrade something that is already at the bottom of the scale though ;o And if you always was better than me is both irrelevant and unlikely. As i remember source got completely rolled basically every round when I played :)

• HURR DURR SOURCE GOT ROLLED EVERY ROUND.

Hence what he originally posted you dumb twat.
  • who said source didnt raise up some talent? :-p
  • stop lying cishome
    if you want to make up stuff like this then you need to speak with dank to make sure its OK, cant just come on another mans turf and start trying to do his job
  • who said source didnt raise up some talent? :-p
    Noob talent :)
  • stop lying cishome
    if you want to make up stuff like this then you need to speak with dank to make sure its OK, cant just come on another mans turf and start trying to do his job
    Dey took r jaaaaaabs!
  • der der der jerbs