Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Words from the great Officer Cautious of 1:10

negneg
edited November 2011 in Game Talk
I have noticed many of you have been getting farmed or hit constantly. Some of you take it like men and I respect that while others try to blame others for their own shorting comings or the alliance. I care about those people blaming the alliance for their problems.

Let me make this real clear to everyone right now. If you are getting hit it is your own damn fault for not being able to build a decent KD. Right now this alliance is comprised of KDs that cannot build very well. This is your own fault. I am willing to give advice and answer questions but the bottom line is we are dropping in scores because there are a majority of you who cannot build very good KD's and a minority of players like myself who are trying to carry the rest of you.

We started the round off at rank one. We had the most KD's and the largest sectors when the round started. Based off this data one would think we should still be rank one or two but a majority of you are bad at building KD's. My ultimatum to you guys is to either build up defense and try to tough it out or disband now so people like myself, who actually have a chance of maintaining a top KD, can prosper and try to protect the rest of you from being farmed.

_

All I have to say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comments

• thats how it should be, anyone who questions = KTTTTTTKTKTKTKKTT
  • Layin down the law.
  • who the fuck does this chump think he is HAHA
  • Tyrsis i gotta say the intentions may have been gpod but now come next war we will have even less activity. Gj
  • I forgot how intimidating I can be.

I got a little fed up at the complaining and struck back. Looks like I hit home. Oh well my mistake just gotta try to salvage what we can.
  • Since this is public, I'll just go ahead and post what I said in reply.

My KD is Thrakaverse (1:6). A lot of people here like to hide their identity cause they suck, I suck and I am not ashamed to admit it and this thread directly address why I suck:

"Here is the real issue.

I, and I think people like myself, don't know how to build a massive KD but are never the less doing our best to keep up.

Perhaps, if you want people to get better, you could share some tactics in building KDs or even goes balls to the wall and write a strategy guide.

I honestly don't see how top KDs do it. I build, expand, train and make hits, but I can never seem to keep up with the pack. I don't really understand what I am doing wrong.

Anyway, if you can't contribute to the knowledge pool of "how to" build a decent KD, I don't really see complaining and outright abandonment of those not in the know as a helpful tool in making the alliance better....

I also feel that the level of "activity" is often an unfair scale. Many of us do not have to time to be "power players" and are at the mercy of the cruel "real world." All that is to say, I (and again I think I might be able to fairly represent the lowish players), miss out on several opportunities because I have a limited amount of time to be on. Between college, work, relationship(s), SK is a "wind-down" from the day. This put me in the situation of "take what I can get." I miss many chances to hit fat suiciders, a decent grab at a KT and retal opportunities. Thus, my lack of progression is a direct effect of the conditions in which I am, the few times I am available to be on.

The "power players" continue to grow, and often by feasting on KDs like mine. Either by robbing, or hitting. When I get home from work, I sometimes have 5-10+ news of me just getting robbed. It isn't easy to keep up under those conditions.

Never the less, there is a need or demand for KDs like mine. If we were all power players, there would actually be very few hit opportunities and this game would be too top heavy to enjoy. Smaller KDs also offer a "zerg" effect that can help weaken top KDs and spare our own from being too winded too early in a fight.

Like I said, its not that we purposely build ****ty KDs, then piss and moan when we get snacked on. Its mostly an issue of ignorance and lack of opportunity. One of those can be helped by everyone at least....

That the problem ******, not everyone sees this yellow brick road.

Like i've said, I have done everything I can think possible to build and maintain a "good" KD, but I (always) end up falling behind.

If you say that it has nothing to do with opportunity but rather everything to do with knowledge/strategy, then why don't you contribute to the greater good and enlighten all us poor folks with "how to" build a "good" KD?

I'm the analytic type, I am a Philosophy major, so not only do i like to know "what" works, but I also enjoy knowing "why/how" it works.

Again, it is pointless to blame people for not being able to build a "good" KD if you are not willing to help them.

My roommates and I have a strict, "No ****ing" policy. That is, you don't **** about the sink full of dishes, you either fix the problem or STFU like everyone else."

Thoughts?
  • Background information:

PartyRaccoon is getting raped by everyone and everything and all KDs are effected.
  • SK is based alot on activity, activity alone can get your into the top 20. With activity you have alot more chances to hit kt's for big land,suiciders,or just plain open KDs trying to sneak by everyone.

Sk is also about luck and timing. How often does a guy shoot to the top because he wasnt in a war, or made 2-3 really good hits on guys that sent just a little to much def out on attacks. The skilled ones stay at the top, and the ones that was just lucky slowly drop off.

Experience is another important one. Even tho i dont like most the guys on this forum, they give good advice if you ask, guys like Lynog,flaz,tyris,aero,zeal,and quite afew others. They have been playing for along time, and each im sure has been to the top a time or two. If you cant understand why u not keeping up with others ask one of them. There are strategies that will get u into top 20-30 from turtling all round, where u only gotta login 2-3 times a day. Find one of these "old school" players and pick there brain a bit chances are they will fill u in on quite a bit of missing info.
  • Worst list of advice givers ever.
  • Lynog cheats with 60 probe farms every round
    Flazer is source king
    Tyrsis is a noob who copies persona's ideals
    aero is a farming turtle noob
    zeal is flazer's lackey

Not the real collection you should take as advice
  • Persona has ideals?
  • my point exactly
  • I think you meant to say youre my lackey. When do mexicans ever lead canadians?
  • and this is about the time where this post falls off topic like all the other before it.
    Flazer is source king
    zeal is flazer's lackey

But they all have a decent idea on how to build a KD that can make it to the top. Not gonna defend anyone and say they dont cheat/have farms whatever. But each of these guys has been around long enough to have learned how to make it to the top even if they dont. Usally these guys get kt'd early because people are scared of them. (all except Tyrsis)or they keep themselves secret for awhile and when people find out who they are, usally they are in the top 20 or so.
  • Tyrsis doesn't get KT'd because he can't build a kingdom. True story.

• Flazer is source king

biggest insult ive ever seen anyone give to themselves

• Flazer is source king

biggest insult ive ever seen anyone give to themselves

see:
  • And this neg guy is a noob who drinks seamen
  • How does one drink sailors? Is it healthy? Or are you talking about seminal fluid?
  • If it true... it is quite impressive...
  • edited November 2011
    Yea listen to me I'm a pro.

Also some noob suicided on me lol

Also this round is turning really bad really fast.
  • The alliance at no time provided anyone with protection nor was able to keep up with retals. During inactive war they kept there WLs in our alliance and that was key to win the round. Good Game, and Tyrsis you suck tho I don't blame only you. Mages Sucks and Dole is a laughing stock.
  • WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • edited November 2011
    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Oh my, oh my, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
  • November 23, 23:02:25 Our brave kingdom Officer Cautious (1:10) attacked Sniper (1:16) and conquered 260 planets.

My bad DF.
  • U mad df? Yeahhhhh... U mad
    Flazer is source king
    zeal is flazer's lackey

Turtle, lol
    Don't forget he said noob as well.
  • Response to strategy request for a big KD.

Farm strategy

1. Make 5 farms
    2. Act like you don't have any farms
    3. Make sure 1 or 2 farms have a lot of probes
    4. Don't probe DW kingdoms with your farms and then attack
    5. Farm your farms, but be sneaky
    6. Make sure your big KD has a lot of probes and rob one of your money farms
    7. Congratulations, you have a big KD and can now piss on everyone for about a week until you get KTd for being a cheater or a casualty of war.

Non-farm strategy

1. Don't make a kingdom