Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attn: Rohan

Comments

• describing your post are we?
  • edited July 2013
    describing your post are we?
    , more of a great description of your life lol L-)
    seem to be reading my post now champ, got a gif for me i've already seen?

seem to be reading my post now champ, got a gif for me i've already seen?

Only as many as google could find ;)

I got skillz bra :)
  • edited July 2013
    Dog dont say that to Rohan! hes a vet remember, albeit nobody atall knows of anything he has ever done, hes said it so it must be true!
    Your kind is so stupid that they live in England but created a new language called Scouse and had it passed as a real fucking language to acknowledge inbred low lifes as a new species. You are an alien I am sending you antannae for Christmas
  • edited July 2013
    You live in America and speak English, as for the inbred shout, you come from Texas. Lets just leave it at that tinfoil hat.
  • You live in America and speak English, as for the inbred shout, you come from Texas. Lets just leave it at that tinfoil hat.
    I live in texas, and your arguments flawed, we don't need aluminum hats, we have the 2nd amendment ;) Hows that crime rate for you?
  • Pretty nice not having our schools shot up every few weeks tbh
  • edited July 2013
    Pretty nice not having our schools shot up every few weeks tbh
    Edit: I agreed with Qwj, but just thought I'd go research and verify this. Found some troubling statistics:

World Top Ten Countries With Highest Reported Crime Rates
    Country Crime Rate
    1. United States 11,877,218
    2. United Kingdom 6,523,706

Now let me get this straight - Populations of each respective country are as follows:

Country Population
    United States 316,291,000
    United Kingdom 63,181,775

We have 1/5 the population of the US, but if my calculations are correct, our crime rate is 3x worse? In other words, if we had a similar population to the USA, the UK would be an absolute hellhole to live in? I refuse to believe that.
  • edited July 2013
    Pretty nice not having our schools shot up every few weeks tbh
    Edit: I agreed with Qwj, but just thought I'd go research and verify this. Found some troubling statistics:

World Top Ten Countries With Highest Reported Crime Rates
    Country Crime Rate

Now let me get this straight - Populations of each respective country are as follows:

Country Population
    United States 316,291,000
    United Kingdom 63,181,775

We have 1/5 the population of the US, but if my calculations are correct, our crime rate is 3x worse? In other words, if we had a similar population to the USA, the UK would be an absolute hellhole to live in? I refuse to believe that.
    now do armed robbery statistics, and home invasions ;)

the statistics are staggering
  • yeah go canada!
  • Rank Country No. of Crimes
    3. Germany 6,507,394
    4. France 3,771,850
    5. Russia 2,952,370
    6. Japan 2,853,739
    7. South Africa 2,683,849
    8. Canada 2,516,918
    9. Italy 2,231,550
    10. India 1,764,630

i think india wins
  • what is the number though, is 1 just "a crime"? probably better broken down haha
  • Yeah, its a way to spoof statistics like the unemployment rate is handled. (at least statistics from the US).

• crime rate in other countries is lower because they use metric ok, our numbers are bigger.
  • crime rate in other countries is lower because they use metric ok, our numbers are bigger.

lol

lol

this gal lol
  • Actually, you guys are just discussing reported crimes, so the higher the number the better the policing system.

Think about it, in Mexico you can just pay the cops and nothing is reported. Real crimes don't get reported or sometimes even noticed.

Your arguments are irrelevant.
  • Yes so one could say out of the democratic "first" world countries that the USA has the highest # that may not be the highest % of population though
  • A Country's socioeconomic factors have a large influence on crime rates as well as a huge array of other factors so comparing statistics isn't really that definitive however, it's really the only benchmark :\. I'm from Australia, so serious crime isn't a big problem :)
  • Actually, you guys are just discussing reported crimes, so the higher the number the better the policing system.

Think about it, in Mexico you can just pay the cops and nothing is reported. Real crimes don't get reported or sometimes even noticed.

Your arguments are irrelevant.
    Good thing we are not in mexico ;). I've been to mexico, it's no where I'd want to be. The cartels rule, the police are just paid off and they stay out of the way for the most part.
  • YOU GUYS ARE ALL VERY GAY FOR STILL PLAYING THIS, K?
    Hey LoXie.

You're super ultra gay bones.
  • YOU GUYS ARE ALL VERY GAY FOR STILL PLAYING THIS, K?
    Hey LoXie.

You're super ultra gay bones.
    Nou.

Si