Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attn: Rohan

edited July 2013 in General
Not only are 80% of your posts stupid enough to make my eyes bleed, but now you're posting stupid fucking pictures all the time.

It's whatever, you're as dumb as half the other posters here. However, please take into consideration the following:

Some of us look at these forums at work you stupid fucking shithead. Quit posting NSFW content you cock gobbling pile of shit.

Comments

• Get back to work Sci!
  • I'm not working now. It's Saturday.
  • Now that I have seen the malicious fecal post and my eyes can't un-learn it, I would also appreciate a no-nsfw picture/gif rule.
  • edited July 2013
    There are a plethora of reasons to terminate you visiting this site on a company computer. Even as an sk vet I would raise hell if I saw that. Also I like NSFW and Rohan.
  • But guies, the pictures he googles are SO funny and by not letting him post 100 gifs a day you are suppressing his individuality.

He's super cool don't ruin it for him.
  • But guies, the pictures he googles are SO funny and by not letting him post 100 gifs a day you are suppressing his individuality.

He's super cool don't ruin it for him.
    Figures you would loke it.
  • edited July 2013
    There are a plethora of reasons to terminate you visiting this site on a company computer. Even as an sk vet I would raise hell if I saw that. Also I loke NSFW and Rohan.

Figures you would loke it.

• There are a plethora of reasons to terminate you visiting this site on a company computer. Even as an sk vet I would raise hell if I saw that. Also I like NSFW and Rohan.
    Considering we can play games and browse the internet at work. No there isn't.

There's absolutely nothing on this site that would make my company want to fire me. I just don't want to actually be in the office and browsing the forum when I see some nasty loose vagina shitting on the floor.

Someone might see and get the wrong impression about me and think I like nasty loose vaginas. Then I have to fend off all the atrociously overweight flabby loose vaginas at work.

I like my vaginas clean and tight Dank, and I think that is a reasonable request.
  • edited July 2013
    This site is infested by virus which could result in down time and loss of production. For that reason I would ban it from the network if someone came here.

You didn't mention it was nasty vag... wtf rohan?
  • shut up Dank you meth head
  • You didn't mention it was nasty vag... wtf rohan?
    lulz
  • Rohan-poster of nasty vag.
  • This site is infested by virus which could result in down time and loss of production. For that reason I would ban it from the network if someone came here.

A virus? Are you speaking metaphorically about the pathological illness that turns fuckwits like Rohan into people that post meaningless shit constantly?

Or do you mean a computer virus? If so, I'm the guy that does the banning.
  • edited July 2013
    There are a plethora of reasons to terminate you visiting this site on a company computer. Even as an sk vet I would raise hell if I saw that. Also I like NSFW and Rohan.

I couldn't really tell at first if it was ball sack being held up, or nasty vag, I was going to let you guys decide lol.

As for the pics...
  • This site is infested by virus which could result in down time and loss of production. For that reason I would ban it from the network if someone came here.

A virus? Are you speaking metaphorically about the pathological illness that turns fuckwits like Rohan into people that post meaningless shit constantly?

Or do you mean a computer virus? If so, I'm the guy that does the banning.
    Then.Ban.Me... :)
  • Seems to like posting gay gifs too...weird guy
  • edited July 2013
  • Not only are 80% of your posts stupid enough to make my eyes bleed, but now you're posting stupid fucking pictures all the time.

It's whatever, you're as dumb as half the other posters here. However, please take into consideration the following:

Some of us have no lives you stupid fucking shithead. Quit posting funny content you cock gobbling pile of shit. BE NORMAL! CONFORM!
  • edited July 2013

I'll cool it, but seriously, you guys have some weird way of flaming people instead of politely asking them to stop. Your mom should teach you better manners You don't kick the bridge to make the troll stop trollin'... right?
    I would categorize you as more the village idiot than the troll.
  • Dog dont say that to Rohan! hes a vet remember, albeit nobody atall knows of anything he has ever done, hes said it so it must be true!
  • He's a vet, he's just a vet of idiocy.

Anyways, you're not a troll Rohan you're an attention seeking whore posting NSFW pictures.

It's whatever, I don't read your posts anyways but just lay off the NSFW content because we don't have an admin to ban you/delete the content.

Anyways, you're not a troll Rohan you're an attention seeking whore posting NSFW pictures.

It's whatever, I don't read your posts anyways but just lay off the NSFW content because we don't have an admin to ban you/delete the content.
    Thank you Scientology, had you came to me like that... like a man, Im sure it would have been MUCH easier then creating an entire thread dedicated to LIL' Ole' Me :D and poorly attempting to flame me.
  • Anyways, Off to work to work with my employees... to which I employ, who i don't let play on video games, or irrelevant content that uses my companies dime to do things they are not supposed to be doing, because I give them money for a service, and that is not fulfilling said negotiations and agreements...

But hey! Some companies are just lenient :)

Thank you Scientology, had you came to me like that... like a man, Im sure it would have been MUCH easier then creating an entire thread dedicated to LIL' Ole' Me :D and poorly attempting to flame me.
    I wasn't trying to flame you. You're an attention whore. I created the thread to give you the attention you want in exchange for not posting more stupid NSFW shit.

See how it works out?
  • edited July 2013
    He's a vet, he's just a vet of idiocy.

I wasn't trying to flame you. You're an attention whore. I created the thread to give you the attention you want in exchange for not posting more stupid NSFW shit.

See how it works out?
  • its pretty funny he only found gifs now in this day and age and looks like he is having fun with it

definitely been done on the forums 4 years ago by myself and many others. some people are just really slow nor have been around at all so wouldnt know much :-p
  • My company lets me spend my time how I see fit because I have a proven track record of getting shit done.

We've also consistently been in the top 10 companies to work for in the world for the past 10+ years.
  • ^Impressive. My company does a lot for .e and i dont think we crack the top10 hahah
  • its pretty funny he only found gifs now in this day and age and looks like he is having fun with it

definitely been done on the forums 4 years ago by myself and many others. some people are just really slow nor have been around at all so wouldnt know much :-p
    for real, I just typed in stupid shit gif in the image google and was just stunned! It will burn out soon enough, lemme have my fun and things will go back to normal... Boring without any posts

• I'll cool it, but seriously, you guys have some weird way of flaming people instead of politely asking them to stop. Your mom should teach you better manners You don't kick the bridge to make the troll stop trollin'... right?
    I would categorize you as more the village idiot than the troll.
    and that's why 99% of the time I skip past your posts, its always flame this, or irrelevant that.