Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Do You Think of Them? r48 Edition

Comments

• Lews did you notice that these two posts contradict each-other?
    Lovsan < Neg
    ...Neg > Lovsan...

How did it contradict?
  • how come you forgot me tdwag?
  • ^you didnt signup
    neither did i but some mysterious person thru me up :(
  • ^you didnt signup
    neither did i but some mysterious persona thru me up :(
    fixed
    STFU
    STFU

no love i tell you, no love
    :-<
  • United: "you know that thing down there"
  • lol
    Only mildly? My intent was to serve the best possible.
  • This list is a list of the people who want to be praised/insulted/ignored.

TMonsta/Bob Dole/Eternias Revenge: Always been a pleasure ER. I really hope you go far in life. May Jehovah be with you.

TankWolf: Fair player and I do enjoy our political debacles.

Persona: Fun to mess around with and get a laugh out of the game

Modgy: Hardly see you anymore but you do have some interesting strats

Meadows: My main girl. I would love to play with you next round it has been too long.

Lovsan: Trash.

Screamin: Always a pleasure man you are a good guy.

Lynog: #1 player. You probably play too much in my opinion but you earned the title. You really are the best player through alliance building, KD building, and politics.

Qwj: Another great player which no one can deny. I would like to see you try out an alliance some time.

JonesL: I like your style, build a great KD which dies in a few weeks then leave haha

Kestrel: No one can deny you made a huge impact on this game through the years. You should give it another shot next round.

Zeality: Good friend of mine on SK. Hope to see you again next round. I really enjoy talking with you and binary.

Scientology: Another good bud of mine. Perhaps underrated as far as your skill goes but hey you know you are just as good at KD building and alliance building as whoever else is claimed as a pro or whatever. I still need to steal some music from ya :p

Crash: I used to not like you but times have changed. You are a good guy in my book.

dttheteapot: How can I not lovers you DT. Damn your physics knowledge as well its too tough!

KujaTrance: I just don't have enough contact with you. You seem alright.

Amay: Never seen you say means things about anyone so thats good in my book.

Trev: Good player and a nice guy. Glad you and Amay are together.

Dogtown: So when you gunna branch out and make an alliance? I want to see you in action haha

Lews: I enjoy your funny comments. Keep it up they make me laugh even if I don't respond.

Flazer: You are a leader so pursue it. I don't know what your current situation is in real life but you should really go out and do something you believe in. Don't let anything hold you back.

Dank: I hope all is well with your daughter and the rest of your family. Continue to stop by and play or say a comment its always a pleasure speaking with you.

DarkFort: I mean this in the nicest way I can, I hope you can find something that solidifies your life and gives you a purpose. Whatever that may be go for it.

Jayr: Regardless of what others say you are a decent person and I think you can excel at whatever you do if you really put your mind to it.

amog: Solid and loyal person. You are the kind of person anyone can depend on to get the job done.

neal: You still around? I would say more but I fear we have never spoken much.

TJ: I hope everything is going good with your girl. You have always been a good friend of mine.

guynamedalex: Can't say we have ever really spoken.

Pie: I like you pie and I think you are an honorable individual. You stand up for what you believe in and that is what matters.

NoSocialGroup: I don't know you well enough but I do enjoy your funny posts.

Xel: You have some interesting ideas but I think you need to try and listen to other people's ideas before you outright bash them because they do not agree with you. Constructive argument and conversation is what is important to reaching an agreement or a compromise. Remember compromise is what we need to reach for everyone to be happy.

Binary: As I said for zeal you are a good friend of mine. I really enjoy both of you.

Robtomo: Perhaps things have changed but I hope you matured a bit and realize money isn't everything.

jim3doors: What can I say I like you and I think we have had a blast the past few rounds. Lets continue to talk and play together.

N1MrOoK: No matter what happens from round to round you act on what you believe in and that is what is important. I look forward to playing with you again.

WallsofFire: Lay off the hardcore video games :p

RiCo: I like your style, build a good KD but once something important happens in real life you focus on that instead of SK. That is how it should be haha

Puppy: Always manage to bring a smile to my face.

MerleofAmber/Ghostwheel/CourtsofChaos: I had no idea you were still around. We never spoke much but you do build good alliances and KD's.

HiHaters: Arrogant and forceful. It has its drawbacks but sometimes a leader needs those qualities to cut through the bullshit and get things done.
    ( > )
    Neg: I suppose you come here to troll and it backfired. I really do not know but if you are having fun then it works for you.

• edited February 2012
    This list is a list of the people who want to be praised/insulted/ignored.

TMonsta/Bob Dole/Eternias Revenge: Odd but alright
    TankWolf: RON PAUL
    Persona: Don't know
    Modgy: Meh
    Meadows: You still around?
    Lovsan: Lay off the drugs XD
    Screamin: No opinion
    Lynog: Nigger
    Qwj: Meh
    JonesL: Also nigger
    Kestrel: bantering has been fun glad to keep things interesting while we played :P
    Zeality: tbh one of my favorite players because he gives zero fucks
    Scientology: Still really don't have an opinion other than you're a follower at heart. That's not a bad thing, but eh.
    Crash: No opinion
    dttheteapot: When you getting married?
    KujaTrance: aight
    Amay: *humps*
    Trev: ginger. seems like a good guy
    Dogtown: good person.
    Lews: azn
    Flazer: Get your girl back
    Dank: Loco but alright. Is open about how a lot of gameplay is, but some of the conspiracies..
    DarkFort: Meh, emotional guy. Doesn't seem like a bad person. My bad about that one chick.
    amog: No comment.
    Jayr: I see what you did there. Aren't we clever?
    neal: Hope things are going well in the states :D
    TJ: I hope you've started to grow up.
    guynamedalex: Who is that again?
    Pie: Meh
    NoSocialGroup: Who?
    Xel: ?
    Binary: Fantastic person, great player, can hold a conversation.
    Random/Zudex: ?
    Robtomo: Next round
    Tabris: ?
    jim3doors: Nice playing with you again, albeit a short, short while.
    N1MrOoK: No opinion
    dragonknight314: ?
    TaitysHeaven: no opinion
    Prime: still around?
    WallsofFire: no comment.
    RiCo: Act your age.
    Puppy: /wrists
    Sir Yoso: ?
    MerleofAmber/Ghostwheel/CourtsofChaos: Haven't spoken in a while. Good person.
    HiHaters: lol
    ( > )
    Neg: see above
    Bottle: Who?
    Eddy: He knows his shit and seems like a relatively intelligent individual that's a bit more mature than most SK players
    Bean: who?
    SmithSK16: who?
  • Azn...is that the best you could think of for me...damn
  • That's all I know about you ^.^
  • Lol at sci being a follower.
  • Azn...is that the best you could think of for me...damn
    Its a lot nice than anything I would have put. Take what you can.
    Prime knows me :)
  • edited February 2012
    Jayr you're slipping if you think Eddy is mature. I've never seen someone more prone to random outbursts of rage and QQ; that's saying something considering the people in this community. :p
    I challenge you to have a conversation with him about things outside of sk and not want to gouge out your eyes.
  • edited February 2012
    Dank: Loco but alright. Is open about how a lot of gameplay is, but some of the conspiracies..
    I felt the same way when you messaged me at round start that you were going to mass soldiers. :P
  • edited February 2012
    Jayr you're slipping if you think Eddy is mature. I've never seen someone more prone to random outbursts of rage and QQ; that's saying something considering the people in this community. :p
    I challenge you to have a conversation with him about things outside of sk and not want to gouge out your eyes.
    ORLY? Huh, well he seems alright to me anyway.

Dank: the US govt didn't plan 9/11.

• jayr what danks means is. your shit AND you suck shemale peen
  • I got myself question marks! sweet! :)
  • your time will come, as everyone else who has graced sk has done
  • your time will come, as everyone else who has graced sk has done
    There wont be much time left for SK the way its going.
  • wow ... just wow. I still play ... so inactive it is a waste of a kd ;(

All you guys rule to be still giving hours to this game!
  • wow ... just wow. I still play ... so inactive it is a waste of a kd ;(

All you guys rule to be still giving hours to this game!
    Sup bro-- Get active for next round :)

• This list is a list of the people who want to be praised/insulted/ignored.

TMonsta/Bob Dole/Eternias Revenge: funny guy
    TankWolf: good kd builder, I remember him as Blue Muppet r21
    Persona: good kd builder, I remember him as Born to kill r24
    Modgy: knew him in s2, funny guy
    Meadows: dunno
    Lovsan: Been an alliancemate and friend last round if you were really Plan B. One of my antiturtle and honor buddy. haha
    Screamin: dunno, he was top kd at one point this round
    Lynog: I kind of understood half of his posts and rage posts lately. well.... with the help of urban dictionary. nevertheless, I lol'd
    Qwj: dunno, Lynog's twin?
    JonesL: good kd builder but I remember him dying early in rounds..
    Kestrel: Neal's partner. I was always at the other side of the wars and end up being his kt.. >.>
    Zeality: dunno
    Scientology: Knew him as a frequent forum visitor. Didn't know he could AL til r48.. lol
    Crash: good kd builder but cannot recall his previous kds. :D Was somewhere in Top 10 this round
    dttheteapot: dunno
    KujaTrance: dunno
    Amay: Moist? Thanks for the unexpected end of round inter alliance hit... >.>
    Trev: Moister? kt'd. :D
    Dogtown: dunno, Mildog?
    Lews: hmmmm..........Lucy! an active forum guy (and a spammer unlike me :D)
    Flazer: Source.. funny guy
    Dank: FC.. funny guy
    DarkFort: dunno
    Jayr: receiver of Lynog's rage posts.. dunno why.. but I lol'd
    amog: dunno
    neal: kes' partner.. same comment
    TJ: dunno
    guynamedalex: dunno
    Pie: AL of Bazinga
    NoSocialGroup: Hey there candy
    Xel: dunno
    Binary: dunno
    Random/Zudex: He was my stupid cunt loving fucking SL this round and brought us to oblivion. #$@!$$%#@!^%$#!!! lol good guy and frequent in s2 with modgy.
    Robtomo: someone who buys kds
    Tabris: dunno, knew him as a frequent forum visitor like sci. havent seen him play sk..lol
    jim3doors: dunno
    N1MrOoK: dunno
    dragonknight314: dunno
    TaitysHeaven: dunno
    Prime: dunno
    WallsofFire: dunno
    RiCo: dunno
    Puppy: dunno
    Sir Yoso: >Everything, living or nonliving
    MerleofAmber/Ghostwheel/CourtsofChaos: dunno
    HiHaters: dunno
    ( > )
    Neg: dunno

STFU list:
    Bottle: dunno
    Eddy: dunno
    Bean: dunno
    SmithSK16: dunno
    Prometheus: old skool player, good kd builder
  • your buried under song lyrics.
  • haha dunno eddy, were you VBJ? lol
  • what the fuck is wrong with you? how don't you know who i am?
    |Who are you?|
  • haha dunno eddy, were you VBJ? lol
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    oh god, my sides.

I miss VBJ :(
  • Epic Bump, just for Rohan
  • edited June 2013
    Ohhhh I remmeber this shit! Thanks pie lol

I remember this stuff getting real cut throat at times though lol, I doubt it'll have the same affect now :P