Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Do You Think of Them? r48 Edition

Comments

• KujaTrance: I don't know Kuja that well. See him around a bit, talked to him very little though.

Amay and Trev: I'm going to do these two together since they are engaged to be married. Trev is a great friend, I've known him forever. Tamara I never knew that much, and I didn't get a chance to meet her while she's been in the states. However, my brother said it's the female version of Trev, and I'm inclined to believe him. Midwest brothers stick together, and we know how to party the hardest. Make sure you make it in town again soon, or I'll have to get my ass up to Wisconsin.

Dogtown: I met Dogtown last round. Great guy, with a good head on his shoulders. He'll rank among the big boys in a round or two, I'm positive. It seems like every day is a learning experience on this game and he picks things up very quickly. Been a pleasure to have him as my VAL and I hope he gets a chance to get his hands dirty and AL soon.

Lews: Only really met Lewsy this round or last. Hilarious guy and a lot of fun to argue with. I have a feeling I'll get to know him a little better in Blast chats, etc in the future.

Flazer: You either love or hate flazer, there's no in between. He's a class act and he can wear on your nerves very quickly if you let him. I've known him for a long time so he's never really bothered me much. Great guy to have around and shoot the shit with. He's got a brilliant mind when all is said and done, even if he thinks Laser Troopers are the best defensive unit. He's also a mastermind troll and some of his PF posts will have me laughing for a straight hour.

Dank: One of a kind guy. Trolls with the best of them, yet still leaves me giving my monitor the Fry "not sure if troll or just very, very stupid" look constantly. His PF posts have me rolling, and his in game antics are some pretty funny stuff.

DarkFort: Haven't really talked to DF in a while. He's not a bad guy when all is said and done and he's not bad to hold a conversation with either. His rep makes him out to be worse than he is. Insatiable love for cannons, complete apathy towards caring.

Jayr: Another guy who's reputation is worse than he is.

amog: I met AMOG the [Tigerblood] round and have been good friends with since then. Better at leading an alliance than building a kingdom, but doesn't produce a pile of rubble either. If you come across his kingdom while you're at war with an alliance, stop what you're doing and kill it. If you don't you'll pay for it later.

neal: Never really saw eye to eye, but he's a decent guy all around. I always preferred to speak to Kes, because he was a little more level headed so I never got a chance to really know Neal. Still remember years ago when he accused Xel and I of being a part of a Underground Alliance of Scientologists. Hilarious stuff.

TJ: Inactive as hell, where are you in the blast chat fool?

guynamedalex: I still read his name as Guy Named Dale X. Never really got to know him, though.

Pie: Pie's gotten a lot of flak so far this round, and I'm not sure why. So far he's handled [Bazinga] very well since he took over and I'm impressed with the fervor of activity he's whipped out of them.

NoSocialGroup: No idea who this is really.

Xel: Known Xel as long as Trev and Flazer, some of my oldest friends on SK. Xel is a stand up guy all around. Good head on his shoulders, helpful and loves to troll as much as I do. The number of times we'll type of the same response at the same time to a blast chat message is kind of unnerving, though.

Phew almost there. Next time I'll finish it.
  • edited February 2012
    Dank why am I xLTx? lol good guess tho
    Sorry about that I shall flip you to xFCx. I am terrible with names and they shortened yours in the list. You should see me on a golf course if I get grouped with strangers. I'll walk out of a job interview at the same company I work for and people will ask who the interview was with... huh? I am pretty sure I missed some others. I'm on the fence about Rico I'm pretty sure he's always kewl. Lynog is pretty good friends with Screamin and other members. Pie, Walls, and Nimrook are always chill, etc. That's one of the reasons I avoid commenting on people and take an alternative route.
  • lol Funny to see the LT reference next to my name Dank, Also entertaining to see both really good stuff anf really bad stuff for me. Lovsan is just mad because I KTed him 5 times in a round.
  • In b4 someone says ask him if he cares
  • First things first: *humps everybody*
    This list is a list of the people who want to be praised/insulted/ignored.

TMonsta/Bob Dole/Eternias Revenge: *humps*
    TankWolf: I just got some nice land of him, so I like you a lot! *humps*
    Persona: I like being on top of you as well.
    Modgy: *humps*
    Meadows: *humps*
    Lovsan: Your name always kinda makes me think that you're a Japanese loverguy.
    Screamin: *humps*
    Lynog: *humps*
    Qwj: *humps*
    JonesL: *humps*
    Kestrel: I remember you from years ago, I used to do HoF for you :P
    Zeality: *humps*
    Scientology: I've met your brother, he was pretty awesome. From what I've heard from Trev, you sound pretty awesome as well. Can't wait to meet you IRL! :)
    Crash: *humps*
    dttheteapot: You can't beat Asian teapots. I can hump them though *humps* <3
    KujaTrance:
    Amay: *humps herself*
    Trev: I've tried to get rid of him in every way I could think of, but he's just a very weird, farty, awesome, pubic hair fingered guy <3
    Dogtown: *humps*
    Lews: *humps*
    Flazer: *humps*
    Dank: *humps*
    DarkFort: We used to be in same alliances for a few rounds, was fun!
    Jayr: Sup! You still playing?
    amog: *humps*
    neal: *humps*
    TJ: How's your gf doing? Last time we talked was when you were having gf issues...
    guynamedalex: *humps*
    Pie: *humps*
    NoSocialGroup: *humps*
    Xel: *humps*
    Binary: *humps*
    Random/Zudex: I know you got like 2 kids or something and that you're a Finnish dude. Mitä kuuluu?
    Robtomo: *humps*
    Tabris: *humps*
    jim3doors: *humps*
    N1MrOoK: *humps*
    dragonknight314: *humps*
    TaitysHeaven: *humps*
    Prime: *humps*
    WallsofFire: *humps*
    RiCo: *humps*
    Puppy: Goedemorgen! We moeten een keer gaan drinken! :) (Good morning! We should go get a drink some day!)
    Sir Yoso: *humps*
    MerleofAmber/Ghostwheel/CourtsofChaos:*humps*
    HiHaters: *humps*
    ( > )
    Neg: *humps*

STFU list:*humps*
    Bottle:*humps*
    Eddy:*humps*
    Bean:*humps*
    SmithSK16:*humps*
    Prometheus:*humps*
  • im not mad, i dont even remember u KTing me duh, i didnt post much i dont really know much about you altho that you aint the best builder, never ever seen on the tops and wasnt it you that said in aim that you wont tell me ur locations because you dont like being hit by me round after round? :)
    Nah I just don't like being found. Specially by people I have KTed. I am a top 35 kd at the moment so my building is coming along just fine.
  • im not mad, i dont even remember u KTing me duh, i didnt post much i dont really know much about you altho that you aint the best builder, never ever seen on the tops and wasnt it you that said in aim that you wont tell me ur locations because you dont like being hit by me round after round? :)
    Nah I just don't like being found. Specially by people I have KTed. I am a top 35 kd at the moment so my building is coming along just fine.
    Actually you just outside top 40 :)
  • lolololol top 40! wowser
  • Actually I am in the top 40. I will never multi or set an alarm for SK nor would I bot. I play to occupy my time not be a pro but one day Lovsan you will get a run for your money.
  • Actually I am in the top 40. I will never multi or set an alarm for SK nor would I bot. I play to occupy my time not be a pro but one day Lovsan you will get a run for your money.
    I don't understand this line of thought. I can understand if you aren't aiming to have a kingdom that is useful in anyway, just a prober or w/e. But to have played the game for awhile (defo longer than me) and still make bad kd's while trying is baffling.

People blame activity or multis or bots or w/e but its really just them not grasping the concepts of SK. Not aimed at you darkfort since I can't comment on if you try or not, but I have friends who do and just can't seem to understand how to make a kd for the life of them.

• Hey, I'm top 40 and my kd is pretty useful.
  • Wait.. I got KT'd before the end of round.. that mean I earned my Pro Status?
  • I never spend more then 10 minutes looking for a hit. I dont hit exactly when my WLs come home. I tick hit early in newbie but then start forgetting the tick or what not. So I know what I can do to improve but I don't have the drive to do it.
  • Btw my cannon can kick your ass any day in real life so let me know ;P
  • sounds like you want us to believe you know what your doing but really you dont have a clue
    I don't understand this line of thought. I can understand if you aren't aiming to have a kingdom that is useful in anyway, just a prober or w/e. But to have played the game for awhile (defo longer than me) and still make bad kd's while trying is baffling.

People blame activity or multis or bots or w/e but its really just them not grasping the concepts of SK. Not aimed at you darkfort since I can't comment on if you try or not, but I have friends who do and just can't seem to understand how to make a kd for the life of them.

Think I can explain with just one question..

Where's your kd at Zeal?

That's not meant as a slight or a put down in anyway. I ask because you have no kd atm.. yet here you are. It's the community, good or bad, that brings most of us here. I don't spreadsheet, tickhit, tickrob, use skato or any other calculator. I play to have fun and bs with people in other places that I could never hope (or want *cough*Canada*cough*) to see. If that classifies me as a bad player.. oh well. I could view the add ons and calculators as cheating yourself out of a challenge.
  • I rarely use a calc either. Tho that seems like a common thing among other players such as TJ.
  • edited February 2012
    I would partially agree with DF and Pie here, activity in general contributes about 50% to one's kds, such as ability to play high probes with robs or spreadsheeting for targets. Also depending on what PT Darkfort is playing this round, it will affect severely his growth if he doesn't logon for say even more than 5 hours at a time. I'm DW and if i dont log on for 6 hours people get hungry and rob the shit out of me. I'm losing almost half of my daily income due to this. If he was FW or Mount, i'd hate to see the amount of robs on him. So activity as much as people say doesn't contribute to a kd's growth, at the end of the day, it affects one's kd regardless of build severely. As you can say, 'dont get robbed? rob others.' but that requires one to be active in the first place.
  • anything below rank
    27 rosti (3:17) 9,896,897

is worthless.

this guy finished with this ranking in my sector.
    he built mainly tanks, and suicided pretty much every hit he made all game. and it was his first game ever.
    and he probably logged in once a day to basically suicide, and he finished 27th.

ask default or meadows, they should remember him. so if you are anything lower,
    i'm sorry to say. you suck at this game.
  • sounds like you want us to believe you know what your doing but really you dont have a clue
    you're*
  • Lynog gets his own special lackey that follows him around and fixes all his mistakes. Wish someone cared about me that much :(
  • anything below rank
    27 rosti (3:17) 9,896,897

is worthless.

this guy finished with this ranking in my sector.
    he built mainly tanks, and suicided pretty much every hit he made all game. and it was his first game ever.
    and he probably logged in once a day to basically suicide, and he finished 27th.

ask default or meadows, they should remember him. so if you are anything lower,
    i'm sorry to say. you suck at this game.

Ranking or nw? Cos we can no longer base it on NW due to the galaxy being smaller.
  • read the 3rd word in the post.
  • read the 3rd word in the post.
    lol bitch
  • I facepalm'd when I read your post Lewsy, but I declined to comment. I wanted to give more people a chance to read it.
  • I facepalm'd when I read your post Lewsy, but I declined to comment. I wanted to give more people a chance to read it.
    Sure. I also wanted to give you guys the satisfaction. Was wondering who'd pick up on it.
  • edited February 2012
    lol Funny to see the LT reference next to my name Dank, Also entertaining to see both really good stuff anf really bad stuff for me.
    Well just because you rat to people that are relaying the information directly back to me doesn't mean that you are automatically reaffiliated through filtration. TAG guys are affiliated by default. They've always existed to throw a wrench into things and bring drama to an otherwise dull game. ;)

• This list is a list of the people who want to be praised/insulted/ignored.

TMonsta/Bob Dole/Eternias Revenge: my favorite noob
    TankWolf: probably the last genuine/legit player on SK, great choice for in-game mod
    Meadows: stop making multis on s2 pls lol
    Lovsan: cool guy even though he does cheat lol
    Qwj: 2ndC sucks
    JonesL: 2ndC sucks
    Kestrel: the guy that gets KTed every round lol
    Zeality: cool guy lol
    Scientology: good job with your alliance this round xD
    dttheteapot: cool girl lol
    Trev: Moist Vagina haha
    Lews: great legit player, one of my favorite SK player cuz he's nub and pro at the same time lol
    DarkFort: cool guy but noobish on SK
    Jayr: straight up noob lol
    N1MrOoK: this guy has potential, you should AL again xD
    RiCo: fun guy to play with, btw, is the testing server (S3) still around? lol
    Puppy: arf arf
    HiHaters: HG! cool guy, haven't seen you around in a while (not that I have been around anyways lol)
    ( > ): WTF?
    Bean: hows EA going?
  • I'm not raggin on people that don't care to make big kds, I clearly aimed it at the players who say they aren't trying yet get mad when they are hit and are online nearly every time I am. I call bs if you say thats "not trying", thats just them missing a core aspect of the game.

I hardly calc'd this round at all as opening Skato on my phone took twice as long, i can do rough estimates and overkill a bit. I used it on maybe 3 hits this round. Addons are a moot point as I dont think they help at all.
    I play for the community, that wasn't the point :-p Everyone knows at least one guy who has played awhile, doesn't post much and builds junk kds every round. And whines he gets hit every round. I see many of them, some even post on AIM frequently. If yer gonna whine, accept criticism. If you don't care about your kd, more power to you :)
  • This list is a list of the people who want to be praised/insulted/ignored.

TMonsta/Bob Dole/Eternias Revenge: my favorite noob
    TankWolf: probably the last genuine/legit player on SK, great choice for in-game mod
    Meadows: stop making multis on s2 pls lol
    Lovsan: cool guy even though he does cheat lol
    Qwj: 2ndC sucks
    JonesL: 2ndC sucks
    Kestrel: the guy that gets KTed every round lol
    Zeality: cool guy lol
    Scientology: good job with your alliance this round xD
    dttheteapot: cool girl lol
    Trev: Moist Vagina haha
    Lews: great legit player, one of my favorite SK player cuz he's nub and pro at the same time lol
    DarkFort: cool guy but noobish on SK
    Jayr: straight up noob lol
    N1MrOoK: this guy has potential, you should AL again xD
    RiCo: fun guy to play with, btw, is the testing server (S3) still around? lol
    Puppy: arf arf
    HiHaters: HG! cool guy, haven't seen you around in a while (not that I have been around anyways lol)
    ( > ): WTF?
    Bean: hows EA going?
    Aww you're too kind United :)