Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wow! Top 2 Alliances are NAP'd

Comments

• Btw, since PP AL decided to just KT me without agreeing to my terms... I will be fucking up as many PeePees that I can on my way down.... I wonder just how many I can make rage before you guys realized his stupidity.

(I asked to stop the war and offered up my kd to seal the deal, yet never got a response back... And 20 hrs later got grabbed. It's not fun to KT a fighting Pie with a semi-active alliance, you will find this out)
  • Um no Tiesto, I know what I had. I'm no AT. I can't break myself twice.. hence I'm not a constant suicide... Which is the definition of AT. And no, if I sent all my goons at myself I couldn't break me once... Not with SL and Full shields lol.

Regardless it will be fun.

And GoC? That's what happens when you don't log in for 30 hrs... You get raped. It's a test server and by no means anywherenear the top of my list.

And your last point about balancing the Uni, I sure as Fuck hope that's not directed at me cause if it is... That truly shows your intelligence. Why do you think TK was disbanded... Because the AL was a fucking tool...

Get with it man.... Your game is seriously slipping. I don't even know if you can be a tool anymore because tools are at least useful for something. Now excuse me while I pick my next rape victim. Carry on.
  • well there's a surprise, jamragia made an alliance, accomplished nothing and then left them all to get farmed. i can't imagine people still join anything with that guy.
  • **Hands out penis enlargement pill** hell, take two you guys
  • Can I have 3? PeePee likes in long, hard, and deep!
  • I've never once said I was good. Ever. Well besides uni shit talking but that doesn't count.

Our kingdom Pie (1:9) attacked Ivysaur Pikachu (4:7) and conquered 10 land.

Success

Mission:

(Jun 23, 13:54:06)

Base Offence:

Base

Defence: 0 Defence

Offence

Bonuses: 1

Bonuses:

Details:

Total Defence:

Total Offence:

Land: 10 Power: 1,350 Population: 275

Spoils:

Money: 45,585 Honour: 0 Attack Gains: 10%

You successfully shielded

War

your military and reduced losses by 50%. You used

Shields:

180 power.

Losses: Troopers: 3

The enemy kingdom's defence is totally inadequate. Your army is superior in every way. It is a total slaughterhouse.

Report:

Victory was never in question. Our scans report that we killed about 0 enemy units.

Return

Our forces will take 6 hours to return home.

time:

Our kingdom Pie (1:9) attacked Nidoran Ekans (4:3) and conquered 10 land.

Success

Mission:

(Jun 21, 14:37:23)

Base

Base

Defence: 0

Offence: 120

Defence

Offence

Bonuses:

Bonuses:

Details:

Total

Total

Defence:

Offence: 142

Land: 10 Power: 1,002 Population: 35

Spoils:

Money: 6,415 Honour: 0 Attack Gains: 2.5%

You successfully shielded

War

your military and reduced

Shields:

losses by 50%. You used 60 power.

Losses: Troopers: 1

The enemy kingdom's defence is totally inadequate. Your army is superior in every way. It is

Report:

a total slaughterhouse. Victory was never in question. Our scans report that we killed about 0 enemy units.

Return

Our forces will take 6 hours

time:

to return home.

• Time stamp dildo breath.... I probably hit those pokemen then got hit after... 48 hrs of not hitting, inactives, with a misty and 4hr return tomes? Hmm... Yeah I was active as all hell. I guess the hardest part for me if trying to figure out why I even care what you think... Guess its in my nature to cater to the dumb. Bottom line, everything I said is true. I wasn't active on GoC, I'm not AT (or wasn't... I sure as Fuck am now) and PP AL is an idiot for not giving me a PM agreeing to my surrender conditions cause now the rest of PP with pay.
  • I told Ian to.kill my AL, I told Flames to.kill my AL... I was VAL at the time and all I wanted to do was stop the GANGBANG on RP. The Multis? Yeah, I said I wasn't going to hit them cause the stacked alliance was hitting them and not us. I clarified with Ian what I was saying and if you were important enough for me to message... I might have told you.
  • I don't think the TK AL did anything, rather Pie insisted on a new VAL. No offense intended to the TK AL, but he didn't seem to have a clue. Pie, remember the closing days of the war where he was posting new KT's whilst we were at peace with the other alliance? Jesus Christ.. I didn't feel as though he even knew what he was doing most of the time.
  • edited June 2013
    Edit** nope, wasn't directed at me, sorry tiesto :P
  • This argument again?
  • one thing about 1:17 is its not like it was planned to be stacked, it got lucky with groups and the multis made it land that way. Im not sure but I dont know of any way to land where you want. Im fairly certain its random. Unless people created multiple premi accounts or groups to land where they wanted and only played certain ones. Other then that it was luck of the draw 1:17 got lucky
  • Hahaha its your story tell it how you wanna... You keep saying the "stacked" alliance which is hilarious seeing as half our sectors had red disabled multies... Yup yup SUPER stacked... You've been a fuck tard ever si.ce u got butt hurt last rd for whatever reason but like I said next game I will freight train you... GL hiding next rd and fuck off
    Well to be fair so did every other sector.

1:17 being the only exception
    I enjoyed killing that "stacked" alliance :D
  • edited June 2013
    Hahaha its your story tell it how you wanna... You keep saying the "stacked" alliance which is hilarious seeing as half our sectors had red disabled multies... Yup yup SUPER stacked... You've been a fuck tard ever si.ce u got butt hurt last rd for whatever reason but like I said next game I will freight train you... GL hiding next rd and fuck off
    Well to be fair so did every other sector.

1:17 being the only exception
    I enjoyed killing that "stacked" alliance :D
    And that "stacked" alliance enjoyed pounding your face in. :)
  • As if it was remotely hard, it took you what nearly 3 days for a kd w/ less then 2k land rofl. Epic Fail
  • and it took you guys 126 hours with a 3k lander O_o, poor kate i wouldn't be talking. Took us 24 hours with two kingdoms that were at like 6k land however
  • 48 hrs on mine so far :-)

Oh and Tiesto... I never hide. If you feel the need to come after me, I will be easy to find and devoting your round to messing up mine means I did something right. Appreciate the gesture Buddy.
  • uld be better served just hitting king 1:14... Cause at this point all we are doing is spreading his land around to the rest of PeePee...
  • Challenge Accepted! Just make sure I can't double tap you back :-)

Only way I'd call for a KT is the obvious reasons... Suiciding me powerless, AT, GANGBANG... I would include bash in that... But that would imply you would be bigger than me and we both know that shit ain't going to happen lol

Good luck there, should make for an interesting round.
  • Next SK round Ace... Unless we are premi groupin with you... That's a lil premature or if you know something I don't...
  • Tiesto, Pie, Ace, and Rook on Tiesto's premi... That way Tiesto knows where I am :-)