Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wow! Top 2 Alliances are NAP'd

PiePie
edited June 2013 in General
This will be fun... And the competition is... Where?

Great job guys.

Comments

• And the Ally status? Which... Idk wtf it does but someone said -50% gains... Confirm?
  • sucks dont it pie
  • it would help if that damdred fellow wouldn't of been a tool though and quit cause of real life
  • SO gay. At least it will make hittin these monkeys that much more fun.
  • June 18, 09:16:55 the [RedPlague] alliance has canceled the nap relation with the [PestisPestis] alliance.
  • And now redplague booted everyone. That kinda solves it doesnt it....
  • I fuckig rolled them all.
  • it amuses me that people playing this game don't understand how basic game mechanics work
  • the [PestisPestis] alliance has declared a nap with the [SmallPox] alliance.

I'm just loling. I mean seriously. I don't think I need to say anything else about what I think of that.

I'm just hoping that this is a VERY temporary NAP. If not it's dumb as fuck.
  • well when theres apparently a war going on idk lol
  • At this point I'm just cracking up at whoever's running those alliances. What's the point in having a war if at the end of it you can't feel like you've accomplished anything? At this point I'm glad I got KT'd, because this round is just going to be exceedingly boring.
    just a bunch of whores unfortunately.
  • the [SmallPox] alliance has declared war with the [Requiem] alliance.

2 [SmallPox] 36,678,119
    5 [Requiem] 14,377,396

I mean what the actual jesus fuck?

If this game had any more pussies in it it'd be a fucking lesbian orgy.

If this is "how the game is played" then this will be my second and last round. Absolutely fucking pathetic.
  • Requiem starts an unauthorized KT on a Smallpox kingdom.. and then is surprised Smallpox declares war in return?

Idiot.
  • KT is for:
    triple tapping the same active alliance member within the same 24 hour period.
    Sending fake information to his SL to justify the hits and be protected.

If you aren't going to "authorise" a KT for this kind of behavior then you've lost the plot.

Get your facts straight before you start mouthing off - just look like a damn fool otherwise.
  • Nobody cares what he said. Your alliance is half the size of Smallpox and began attempting to KT one of their players without their permission. You have nobody to blame but yourself. Would you punch a bodybuilder you met walking down the street without warning him?
  • June 21, 19:53:51 the [PestisPestis] alliance has declared war with the [Mango5] alliance.

I know specifically 1:4 said they wanted to leave cowboys because they didn't feel right farming redplague... and yet here we are.
  • June 21, 19:53:51 the [PestisPestis] alliance has declared war with the [Mango5] alliance.

I know specifically 1:4 said they wanted to leave cowboys because they didn't feel right farming redplague... and yet here we are.
    Wahhhh.

1 [PestisPestis] 41,946,376 8,389,275
    3 [Mango5] 34,289,055 6,857,811

And who says that's farming? The uni had RedPlague by a lot more NW than that, and untimately RP came out on top. Maybe Mango could do the same.
  • So when is everyone going to KT 1:4?
  • Lol meadows your as dumb as SmallPox's AL...Illyria Posted Pakatan as a KT because he was an Anti-turtle with 2x more offense than defense and triple tapping a well defended KD 3x in 24hrs. Illyria told Lucent 1:9 all of this b4 the KT started. Plus Illyria didn't need Authorization to Kill an abusing Anti-turtle for hitting his alliancemate 3x in less than 24hrs.

Not to mention the Fact Illyria didn't declare war to kill Pakatan 1:9 like Lucent did to kill Illyria...its obvious that Lucent was planing on farming Requiem while their Ally Mango5 was warring PP.
  • Lol meadows your as dumb as SmallPox's AL...Illyria Posted Pakatan as a KT because he was an Anti-turtle with 2x more offense than defense and triple tapping a well defended KD 3x in 24hrs. Illyria told Lucent 1:9 all of this b4 the KT started. Plus Illyria didn't need Authorization to Kill an abusing Anti-turtle for hitting his alliancemate 3x in less than 24hrs.

Not to mention the Fact Illyria didn't declare war to kill Pakatan 1:9 like Lucent did to kill Illyria...its obvious that Lucent was planing on farming Requiem while their Ally Mango5 was warring PP.
    You don't need authorization to KT anyone.

Just don't be a retard and act surprised when an alliance will go to war to defend a kingdom that they didn't give you permission to KT. It doesn't matter if he's an anti-turtle or not, if they don't give you the go ahead to KT him then nobody is going to blame them for declaring war to defend him.

Basic politics. If you're the smaller guy, you don't make demands and you don't try to do what you want, or you get smashed. Requiem's moronic playerbase is just learning this the hard way. Have fun getting farmed and enjoy the lesson.
  • lol meadows no one need authorization to KT a Anti-turtle...especially one who hits the same KT over and over.
  • Guess you haven't learned the lesson at all.

Oh well, your future just doesn't look so bright.

Wahhhh.

1 [PestisPestis] 41,946,376 8,389,275
    3 [Mango5] 34,289,055 6,857,811

And who says that's farming? The uni had RedPlague by a lot more NW than that, and untimately RP came out on top. Maybe Mango could do the same.
    this is the very reason the US has two different histories. The on we are taught in school, and the real one ignored by the dept. Of education
  • lol meadows no one need authorization to KT a Anti-turtle...especially one who hits the same KT over and over.
    Why do you continue to repeat the same thing over and over again?Why do you continue to repeat the same thing over and over again?Why do you continue to repeat the same thing over and over again?Why do you continue to repeat the same thing over and over again?Why do you continue to repeat the same thing over and over again?Why do you continue to repeat the same thing over and over again?Why do you continue to repeat the same thing over and over again?Why do you continue to repeat the same thing over and over again?
  • I read that about 7 times before i realised you wrote the same thing
  • I read that about 7 times before i realised you wrote the same thing
    good thing youre pretty or life would be tough

• flazer is screwed
  • flazer is screwed
    Only cause he's pretty... Otherwise nobody would screw him...
  • So... I can't break myself can I? Must less twice which is the criteria for an AT. Oh wait... You mean if I send ny tanks I can.. Fuck off. And my tanks numbered around 26k and LDS 38k with 10.5k LTs. Try again Tiesto you tool.
  • And which PP kds did we pk? We grabbed 1 or 2 with no mention at all of PKs. Anyone who died mysteriously did so because they hate your stupid ass.