Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-=BETS!!! The Big FIGHT! Lynog 'Fuck me I'm Scouse' vs Skydragon 'You multi fag'=-

Comments

• Sure, you're welcome to come to London. I can show you around..
  • well I actually have to believe sky.

I had a pre arranged fight with lynog at the Adelphi hotel Liverpool as I working there. he never showed up at all.

then I went to his address he claimed was his home.a old woman answered. lynog is all mouth. he's welcome to come to Sunderland any time. I will pan his fucking face In.
  • No Malt Liquor?

Neighbor!!
    ahahaha, I missed that post pie, epic win.
  • Wow, Osama and his weird mini me are still here talking the same shit as 2 years ago...unlucky guys
  • Bit ironic that you can call anyone "mini"..
  • my point is me and sky both got same information. same thing happened.

if lynog was hard he would have came to Adelphi hotel.
  • Shit it appears I have somehow gone back to 2011
  • That stuff happened in 2012, dipshit.

Lol.
  • point is lynog has history of LIEING to both me and sky. the guy is all mouth.
  • I'd buy Lynog a beer and make him talk about starkingdoms. That's how I like to roll.
  • yayaya were all 7'2 500 pound guys behind internet screens, you all can bitch however you like either way. I dont know any of you until theres a video of you guys meeting with names etc and a fight. You guys can talk about whos a bigger pussy then who. Until this happens its all internet bullshit
  • Pie aka Late Night Pie vs FLAMES.... Crews on scene to cover the melee

• I'd buy Lynog a beer and make him talk about starkingdoms. That's how I like to roll.
    Tickled me that Dank, Id defo buy you one back and talk more SK ;)
  • http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Counter-Strike-FPS-Knife-Fight,10543.html

I can picture a lot of you doing that very same thing...

• edited June 2013
    I disagree, Zeal. I think that most of the people here know that it's just a game. Saying grandiose things to satisfy your ego is another matter though..

Although that Julien Barreaux moron does make me think whether someone is trying to track me down after all the people I've killed in 1-to-1 knife fights on CSS, haha.
  • I wouldn't put it past a couple people on here hahah
  • this is so silly, its like the forums became a 14 yr old child lol
    what do you mean became