Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-=BETS!!! The Big FIGHT! Lynog 'Fuck me I'm Scouse' vs Skydragon 'You multi fag'=-

edited July 2012 in General
The big rumble begins at 4:30pm....live updates as it happens!

The Northern heavyweights of the UK showcase themselves ahead of Olympics boxing selections! Who will impress the most?

Bets are on

Lynog to win - 4/1
Skydragon to win - 12/1
Draw - 99/1
Neither to show up - 1/1

BET IN PLAY NOW!

Comments

• this is so silly, its like the forums became a 14 yr old child lol
  • this is so silly, its like the forums became a 14 yr old child lol
    11 year old flazer...11...we all started playing SK then and we haven't grown up considering we still play SK.
  • I highly doubt we get any results.
  • I'll put 10 on the draw and 110 on either show up.
  • Lynog hands down.
  • Lynog hands down.
    Didnt someone mention ankles?
  • He has fat ankles.
  • He has fat ankles.
    Is that a bonus? Come on you pundits, is that Lynog's achilles heel?
  • Will this be in EUR, GBP or USD?
  • So if either party loses, does this mean we are allowed to mock and ridicule them until the subsequently leave SK forever.

Either way, they both use multi's in my opinion, so this is good for the playerbase.
  • I hope it does so I can submit it to Deadspin's Tuesday Night Brawls.
  • I vote Ammu to be the official cameraman!
    This has to happen! im so excited my penis hasnt been this hard in about 2 hours...
  • 3:53pm
    Nearly show-time!
  • I can't bet without simi official weighing. Also whats going on.
  • 4pm!

Someone play the Rocky Song!
  • ITS 4 MOTHER FUCKING 30 GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER OR YOU BETTER BE FIGHTING!
  • Sky fag wont show he is just talk.
  • Maybe he hit traffic. Or died in a car accident
  • yea -.- i had high hopes of something awesome happening so just like ingame they suck
  • Lyndoggy dog is still waiting here :) wonder were this faggot is, all mouth i see, what a tool
  • I bet they just sat around and had tea
  • and scones?
  • Do we know of anyone who lives there with a smart phone? For video/ live updates?
  • Ammu!!!

Go meet up with Lynog to confirm if he is waiting for him
  • Do we know of anyone who lives there with a smart phone? For video/ live updates?
    I would go, i'm pretty sure Lynog would show me around his hood....but im back in London...otherwise I could get some nice FullHD 1080 vid for you.
  • Stream dis muda fucka
  • We all know sky is just sitting at home refreshing the page every second raging harder and harder to his mother.
  • We all know sky is just sitting at home refreshing the page every second raging harder and harder to his mother.
    I found that humorous
  • edited July 2012