Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

intersting

Comments

• its funny because every shit idiot says they were top 10 however many years ago

there can only be 10 people in a top 10 guys

just because you were there once at the start of newbie mode before the game even begun doesnt mean youre amazing
  • its more funny because ive been playing before any of you and you are nowhere near top players
    Great theory except I was consistently top 10 on this game as a 14 year old 8 years ago.

I was nowhere near the caliber of FTB and Seph, even Omni and the other past guys in those days, but now I understand the game mechanics far better. This isnt some absurdly complicated skill game, its a spreadsheet with 24 possible actions per day. Stop acting like it was some great superhuman ability to build a robbing spreadsheet or build in 16's, because its not.
    By that logic everyone would be making top kds every round. Sure it's not complicated but I have seen people spend 16 hours a day online and still never manage anything above top 50...
  • Not everyone understands the simplicity of it. Well, most don't.
    You being one of them
  • I have a theory that the best SK players are Jews. Your success is based on the amount of money you can produce thru hits/robs/base income. And since Jews have a natural talent at hoarding money, the best SK players are Jews.
  • I agree to a point Sky.. priorities do change, but then you basically accept my point with your "I got bored" statement.
    To a degree. Seph, Omni, FTB and all the rest of them were still around, but I left - Not because the challenge wasn't there, but because I really did get bored with everything somehow staying the same. There wasn't much difference had you been playing in the first few months of this game, or in 2002/3. The game hadn't really progressed. I don't know about you, but it's boring when things never change. Have to remember that a lot of features implemented in v2.0 weren't there in v1.0/1.1.

I can see where you're coming from though. :)
  • edited June 2013
    Not everyone understands the simplicity of it. Well, most don't.
    You being one of them
    Yeah, it's real simple going high-probes and having 50 banks for you to rob from, then boasting about how you're Rank 1. Let's not also forget those 400+ land farms you hit consistently a few seconds out of newbie. Wish I was as pro as you.
  • Current "top" sk players = Jews
    Me = Hitler
    You being one of them
    if you understand it and its simple, then why is every kd ive ever seen of yours utter dogshit.
    You being one of them
    Yeah, it's real simple going high-probes and having 50 banks for you to rob from, then boasting about how you're Rank 1. Let's not also forget those 400+ land farms you hit consistently a few seconds out of newbie. Wish I was as pro as you.
    Like your pyramid farmed no probe DW that matched its whole sector in IPs and farmed up a farmed kd every single day? People remember these things assdragon, Your the single worse cheat in recent times and your kds still suck pure ass. Like your threats.
  • edited June 2013
    So what? I pyramid-farmed, ghosted and multi'd you out of newbie. The fact that I can't cheat as perfectly as you just goes to show that I'm no expert at it. Nice to see that you didn't deny the existence of banks either. And most people don't remember anything, cause no-one cares that much about 1 person cheating in a game full of cheaters. There's probably a handful of people that don't.

Baby, I got over you a long time ago. Let it go, man. Let it go..
  • I remember lynog multiing too, but that doesnt take away from his building skills. Never seen a Sky kd so no comment there.

Sk is dead though so theres no sense squabblin over cheaters haha
  • edited June 2013
    Completely agree, Zeal. I don't object to his kingdom-building skills, I just wish he'd let go of the past and lighten up a little.
  • why cant weeeeee be friends
  • edited June 2013
    Wouldn't go that far. I love a little rivalry though.. Keeps it interesting.

Okay, I lied. I love the rivalry and the hate. :)
  • You always bring the multies though, i thought that would take away the fun. Ive only ever enjoyed competing vs friends, anyone can multi :p
  • The multi's were only there primarily to annoy Lynog. Even that got boring, so I stopped. I only did it for the reactions, and wow, did I get a reaction from this community, lol. Scars, neg and some others also made the mistake of taking things personally and so, for the lol's, I multi'd them to death, hijacked sectors in their alliance and got them disbanded. Am I proud of what I have done? No, not really. But at the time, it was fun to watch them cry over what I'm doing. :)

But I'm not interested in creating more than one account anymore. If Lynog played, there'd be no issues from me, no matter what he says.
  • Cant really give you shit for doing it for the lolz, thats pretty much all I do on SK.
  • And that's the thing. All that's changed about the game is what people consider fun. In it's glory days playing the game to play the game and achieve a top score was fun. Now a days, ruining rounds for other people and / or multis are run. Not saying it's right or wrong. However it's definitely changed the landscape.

Somebody help my memory out - right before I left, there was a round where somebody (name escapes me, but I wanna say Arthur) invited a whole bunch of ex players back to join his alliance. Many were multi raped out of newbie mode. Fun for the current base. Not for the old base.

Like I said, I don't agree or disagree with people using different dynamics of the game to have fun. But it definitely has an effect on the player base - and the caliber of player you get
  • he multied just to fuck with me but then he made mass amounts of multies, stole SL in a tonne of sectors. released the ghost and also made his own ghost AFTER i was dead. This was the same round you pyramid farmed on that junk DW, but yeah it was all just to fuck with me....

Your nothing but a laughing stock on here assdragon. With your stories of all your rank 1 kds that you cant remember the name of. HAHA.

Nobody believes anything you ever say and the big "i know how to build a monster act" doesnt wash with anyone. My original post still stands. Most people dont understand the simplicity of this game and you are one of them.
  • That was R51. I pyramid-farmed, then multi'd you, then ghosted (And gave instructions on how to do so in these very forums so that it'll be fixed), and then finally stole SL in a bunch of sectors and disbanded Scars' alliance because he dared me to do something. This was all in-between well-known players asking for non-stop "favours" to PK and tap people to death. Whew! I think that's most of it for R51. I was kind of busy that round. :)

What's your problem anyway? I multi in the open and admit to it when I'm caught. You hide in the shadows and multi your ass off. Only difference is that your reputation here matters to you, and I couldn't care less about mine. Rank 1's don't matter either because, once this place dies, everything will be deleted and no-one will remember anything about you or how many Rank 1's you got using 50 banks.
  • New rule: don't whine about multis in past rounds because everyone has done it.
  • That was R51. I pyramid-farmed, then multi'd you, then ghosted (And gave instructions on how to do so in these very forums so that it'll be fixed), and then finally stole SL in a bunch of sectors and disbanded Scars' alliance because he dared me to do something. This was all in-between well-known players asking for non-stop "favours" to PK and tap people to death. Whew! I think that's most of it for R51. I was kind of busy that round. :)

What's your problem anyway? I multi in the open and admit to it when I'm caught. You hide in the shadows and multi your ass off. Only difference is that your reputation here matters to you, and I couldn't care less about mine. Rank 1's don't matter either because, once this place dies, everything will be deleted and no-one will remember anything about you or how many Rank 1's you got using 50 banks.
    Lies make Baby Jesus cry assdragon
  • Big Baby Jesus too
  • New rule: don't whine about multis in past rounds because everyone has done it.
    ^this
    Big Baby Jesus too
    haha
  • Lies make Baby Jesus cry assdragon
    Once again, no decent counter-argument. Typical..
  • That's an awesome counter argument! And not so typical..
  • Waddup pie hows it hangin nigga? Still kickin it with Nim?