Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

intersting

edited June 2013 in General
so I find it intersting that after several 10 ten kds get rolled today- whoever controls the xxstrikes logged back into them after they were let get to no record activity.

so who owns or is grouped with
hulk
hayden penetair(sp)

I'm all alone so I haven't heard who is who, or what is going on

Comments

• I know Hulk was hit today, did Hayden get hit too? If not, what do the kingdoms have to do with the two you listed?
  • yes hayden got hit today as well, I think that what is being suggested is that someone close to hayden or hulk is the one doing the multis/farms (the strikes were farms just saying).

Its possible i've seen things like it before nto saying they did it though
  • June 4, 12:49:49 Our kingdom Okie (1:9) bravely defended against Tenth Strike (2:2) and was victorious.
    June 4, 12:51:41 Our kingdom Okie (1:9) bravely defended against Ninth Strike (2:2) and was victorious.
    June 4, 12:52:31 Our kingdom Okie (1:9) bravely defended against Eighth Strike (2:1) and was victorious.
    June 4, 12:53:46 Our kingdom Okie (1:9) bravely defended against Seventh Strike (2:1) and was victorious.
    June 4, 12:55:25 Our kingdom Okie (1:9) bravely defended against Sixth Strike (2:4) and was victorious.
    June 4, 12:56:10 Our kingdom Okie (1:9) bravely defended against Fifth Strike (2:4) and was victorious.
    June 4, 12:57:09 Our kingdom Okie (1:9) bravely defended against Fourth Strike (2:9) and was victorious.
    June 4, 12:57:43 Our kingdom Okie (1:9) bravely defended against Third Strike (2:9) and was victorious.
    June 4, 12:58:32 Our kingdom Okie (1:9) bravely defended against Second Strike (2:11) and was victorious.
    June 4, 12:59:21 Our kingdom Okie (1:9) bravely defended against First Strike (2:11) and was victorious.
    June 4, 13:00:52 Our kingdom Okie (1:9) bravely defended against caus caus (1:5) and was victorious.
    June 4, 13:05:36 Our kingdom Okie (1:9) bravely defended against Advance wars (1:5) and was victorious.

worst multis ever.
  • Well it wasn't Meadows because she is a whirling death machine that knows no mercy. She does not fail.
  • edited June 2013
    also- I am impressed and pleased that he attacked in order- my ocd wouldn't want anyrhing else
  • Glad to see you admitted to it. :)
  • Holy excuse o'clock...
  • Just saw this in Universal Chat:

June 4, 13:20:22 First Strike (2:11) u tell me
    June 4, 13:34:06 First Strike (2:11) i bet my main multi kingdoms have more O than any of the kingdoms in ur alliance
    June 4, 13:34:18 Okie (1:9) ugh multi hitting me
    June 4, 13:34:37 First Strike (2:11) he is not lying
    June 4, 13:34:49 First Strike (2:11) but there wont be any more
    June 4, 13:35:09 Okie (1:9) lol proves u need a life
    June 4, 13:35:21 First Strike (2:11) my al says to stop
    June 4, 13:35:27 First Strike (2:11) so i stop
    June 4, 13:35:37 Okie (1:9) i dont have time for all that nosence
    June 4, 13:35:56 First Strike (2:11) u should. we have the same al
    June 4, 13:38:07 First Strike (2:11) kinda glad cause i didnt want to use my bigger kds on some1 like u
    June 4, 13:39:10 Okie (1:9) lmao its what ever its just a game
    June 4, 13:39:25 Okie (1:9) dont get y u care so much
    June 4, 13:40:02 First Strike (2:11) its just a game. i dont care either
    June 4, 13:40:23 First Strike (2:11) but some1 told me to do somethin so i did
    June 4, 14:00:10 First Strike (2:11) think ill go for doin it right tmrw or day after n take out all non-rp kds
  • looks like someone needs to eat more diet sandwiches
  • edited June 2013
    Yeah Zeality I should've just used magic to rebuild the 4k LTs worth of defense I lost to multi suiciders while constantly being arsoned and saboed. What was I thinking. I'm just filled with excuses to compensate for being unable to defend against a DW KD during a round where you can draft 20% of your pop into soldiers and goons are free, which is, like, the easiest thing ever.
    Ah sorry man, didn't know! I'll give you some pointers for next round, friendly help so you have a better time! The planet-type you chose (Terra Form) is designed to be used for research, I mention this cause you said you lost LTs not LDs (SK lingo for laser dragoons, the upgraded version of Laser Troopers!). Also, I'm not sure what player told you dragoons are free, but they cost ~90 platinum, 63 with Training Camps I believe. As well, there is no "magic" in starkingdoms to rebuild defenses, you must be mistaken with another game.

You also mentioned that you had a NAP with another player, so I should mention that NAPs are an alliance-only feature, not on a kingdom -> kingdom basis. What probably happened was the other player took advantage of you being new to the gsme and decided to abuse you. It happens, some folks have no sense of class, but you know for next time!

I noticed you robbed Tenth Strike, you probably thought it was a good bank, and youd have been right a few days ago, but inactive kingdoms generally get robbed relentlessly, making them bad robs! You should try robbing kingdoms that say "3 hours" in their recent login section of their preferences. Furthermore, you could track kingdoms based on taking a spreadaheet of their networth growth in regular intervals.

Lastly, I know being hit sucks, but that is no reason to break game rules and use multiple accounts (as you claim to ahve done). BCart explicitly states this is not allowed, and while he doesnt enforce his rules, many ALs (alliance leaders) will kill you for it.

Hope I could help! You can message me on AIM at ZealitySK, or pm my kingdom, Alesso in 1:13 if you have further questions.

Cheers
  • They will be destroyed regardless. This is just another stall in the game. We should be seeing more unity, not stupidity. Target the Multi's and remove them, it doesn't matter who owns them, just take them out.
  • You arent a top player, you just suck
  • dont feel ashamed to go under another alias because of how much shit you suck
  • dont feel ashamed lying about the multi hits on you either
  • Wrath of Khan is slightly overrated.
  • those were multies? nah stop kidding yourself

crying up a storm wont solve your problems
  • Hi Darius! I wasn't trying to insult you, my apologies that you were offended. Congrats on being rank one at the beginning in your first round though! As you have experienced, rankings frequently change, the current top is a kingdom better than yours.He will eventually be replaced by a new top, and so on.

If I was not in the top 15, it wouldn't be a bug, but rather just my lack of networth or land. Do you rank players by their Honour jn your Magic game? If so, right you are, Im only rank 21. But here on Starkingdoms we rank players based on land or networth, just some food for thought :)

You mentioned you couldnt research fast enough to get LDs? Top kingdoms are nearing LDs or already have tjem, and you have a research planet. Dont worry about it this round, its your first time, but next round you will want to build more scientists!

If you have any other questions feel free to pm me.
  • This is the worst argument ever.
  • so why aren't you rank 1 all the time? you must never have been multied before, guess you really arent a top player
  • Whoops, forgot to respond. I just have one goal for this round, I'm not trying to hide it or tell anyone any different and its to have a solid rank 1 finish on S1 to say I did. I'm trying to play as fairly as I can, no suiciders or disbanders hit at all so far this round, but many years of SK exp have taught me that the people that finish the round are usually just lucky more than good.

I wanted to make a deal with you guys for the round: I wont hunt for grabs on actives in RP except for people that show up in my, or my sectormates news, or in our problems threads (bashes, gangbangs, aggressive probings etc)

I've already talked to my AL about this, I have 0 issues at all competing with KDs on an equal level, but nobody can live through an entire alliance gunning after them just because they're getting large and they get worried.

If you want I can provide non-CFH alliance retals and breaks for RP KDs if you ask as well.

Sound fair?

You are confusing me... you are happy about your rank 1 finish but have also said rank 1 finishes arent good but rather lucky.

My kingdom isnt very good, but you didnt have to sink to hurtful blows... Im only trying to help you.
  • Hayden Panettiere (1:7)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on June 4, 09:19:48KoH. It was a cheapshot, the multi raping barely put me within his range and I believed we were personally NAPed. I'll live through it just fine, but if I get one more hit on me at this point there will be a major war, and I will die, but I'll take everyone down with me.

I'd like to take this opportunity to offer you a personal alliance. Not just a simple NAP where we don't actively roll each other, but where I will let actively and directly work to help you win the round and base my strategy around that goal if I have the opportunity.

To clarify, we will still be personally competing, but if I go down I will treat your KD as I would an extension of myself; the best example I could come up with would be friends that are sectormates working together.

To be honest k2, its a cheap way to pass a two hour drive as a passenger lol.
  • whats more sad is that k2 has more rank 1s than darius
  • What a pile of shit. God SK has gone to shit. Bunch of babies.
  • I'm going to fucking roll you.
  • NAPs are for pussies, and in such a small game, we can see why they are scared of 80% of the community
  • You have successfully proven you don't care.
  • Tl;dr

Basically too kingdoms NAP'd each other and just gonna troll everybody else all round?

Sounds about the norm from even years ago lol. Difference being at least alliance had stones and abilities to kill a top kd if they wanted
  • actually his premise makes sense, multi kingdoms were dormant and had no login top kingdoms got hit today they became active and raped a kingdom to draw attention away from kingdom that was hit.

Its a tactical plan that would work tbh, he didn't claim it was you he just gave 2 tops he knew were hit today.
  • Please never leave SK Darius, I <3 you.