Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

An honest review of another game

Comments

• Excuses excuses, Just get some organisation going and fuck them all up. Its not hard if you really want to do it.
  • edited January 2013
    Lynog_LFC_x2ndCx said:
    Excuses excuses, Just get some organisation going and fuck them all up. Its not hard if you really want to do it.

Well that's the kicker ain't it? Most of us don't give a flying fck lol... We were looking for fair competition, if we want uni vs super stacked alliances we get that in sk every round lol. Atleast here we can utilize war to make grabs then delete or leave the alliance etc etc... Also xLTx gets the shit kicked outta them here, so much so they created a script to bot rape ppl. So considering that fact it's no suprise they cried when we did it on GoC until Holo nerfed every tool we could have used to put up a fight lol... No alliance forums,No jumping in and outta war... Like having your hands tied behind your back and told " ok now go fight fair"

But in the end we didn't care enough to organize more then we already had in a beta round, And the end result is most of us won't return to GoC. If I were Holo and noticed how unbalanced the round had become I would have taken steps to balance the round. After all what's the point of an active admin? And do to the events of a silly beta round may have cost GoC 10-30 of some of the stronger SK players, known to organize some of the stronger coalitions and wage the more effective wars nowadays.

Personally I may play a v1 round on GoC, but I'm not interested in anymore beta rounds.
  • just move on from that piece of shit game

my vps is on order

and the new sk round starts soon

inb4 holo makes his own moo :-D
  • do you even believe the stuff you are writing HG
  • 3. Welcome to Dota.
  • HG what in the hell are you on about. U want an admin to boost the losing side when a round becomes unbalanced?

Also, if any "strong sk players" quit over being spanked by xLTx, they aren't strong players. It was a damn beta you babies, abuses were ironed out and we figured out what features were shit and what features were heavily abusable.

GoC will fail for the same reason alllllllllllll the other clones failed. You'll never move more than a fraction of the active SK playerbase, and who else wants to play this shit
  • edited January 2013
    This games only fun if you cheat.
  • This games only fun if you cheat.
  • HG what in the hell are you on about. U want an admin to boost the losing side when a round becomes unbalanced?

Also, if any "strong sk players" quit over being spanked by xLTx, they aren't strong players. It was a damn beta you babies, abuses were ironed out and we figured out what features were shit and what features were heavily abusable.

GoC will fail for the same reason alllllllllllll the other clones failed. You'll never move more than a fraction of the active SK playerbase, and who else wants to play this shit
    Thx zeal, u saved my time.

+99

• edited January 2013
    HG what in the hell are you on about. U want an admin to boost the losing side when a round becomes unbalanced?

You act like Holo disbanding all alliances and making them run 1 sector alliances is outlandish lol... Would have been a simple and fair fix, and if it was my game once I noticed how unbalanced the beta round was with the current alliance set up... Yes, I would have balanced it out via 1 sector alliances, no "boosting" simply "balancing". Everyone would have been on the same lvl at that point, and then it would have been competitively fair an no one could argue.And seeing as it was a BETA round with NEW players present I would as game creator and admin done whatever was needed to breed fair competition and keep ppl interested... I surely wouldn't have let a stacked alliance lol stomp everyone who was able to open hand slap those shitty mysticiding kds xLTx had built....

Also,Zeal... Everyone in your sector besides Iroh and scars quit immediately after cai told you guys that xLTx set us up... Including you. So your saying your guys aren't strong? Now I really don't care for 90% of the ppl in 9:9 last round but I still respect there build skills and the competition they bring to the table.. And yea I think if the tables were turned or the round had been balanced out early most of the guys in custom sectors could have out played xLTx per norm, not like xLTx bot rapes 98% of us every round on SK cuz they can't compete here or anything...

Also clones fail cuz of player base right? Hard numbers? Give the 6 xLTx guys another win or bait the 30 new guys into playing another round cuz they had fun... Common sense to me but...
  • (Who's Cai?)

LT set you up because they realized the disadvantage of custom sectors if you couldn't fill them - they couldn't fill theirs, and neither could you.

And really, you respect the build skills of the guys who build missiles week one just to fuck around and poke the big (unfair) monster? Or the great competition ushered in by Ixta who goes missing for days at a time? Yea... 9:9 could have been in a 10-sector alliance and would still have been a nightmare.
  • edited January 2013
    Although I think Holo should have disabled that one dude I agree with him ignoring HG. Hell I might even sign up now. Pretty much any feedback from the idiots who destroyed this game should be ignored. You can deny if you want HG but you had your head up that bots ass pretending to fight it while your buddy ran it. You were part of the problem and lied so often that you deserve no credibility.
  • Meh, I don't agree with complaining. Alliance forums aren't vital to set up a KT, we had a pretty dece AIM blast going. Would have been all that we needed if we actually all played actively.

Also, "everyone in your sector quit after cai told you guys that xLTx set us up", we had 3 guys who were never really active, k2 went trollmode so he's a moot point.

I was gonna defend my sector but its not worth it lol, you like to play off we all quit due to a fear of LT or some crazy shit. Its a 50/50 shot we care about our kingdoms on S1, yet you think a beta game is worrisome?

tl;dr they didnt cheat, they just out smarted you and the rest of their dead competition
  • edited January 2013
    I love talking in circles lol... All back to "we didn't care to get active" was my original point really... LT went uber hard on a beta round and a bunch of ppl don't really care to play another round cause of it. Anything else is irrelevant banter.. The who and how shit is our opinions. The fact that Holo was forcing us to get active and nap/ coalition / focus to compete is wat annoys me... Why the fck would I wanna HAVE to use aim to kt? Or why would he assume we even wanted to help each other? And he should have seen a obvious issue with giving 70% of the server a advantage over 30% like that...lol... His assuming shit cost him players IMO, and letting those guys smash on everyone from a stacked alliance was just silly "play harder" why would we care too exactly?.. He should have evened the playing field with 1 sector alliances week 1 is my opinion....

I may play a v1 round in the future, but that's a slim chance tbh...
  • Whats really sad is HG wasnt even around when LT was actually in SK
  • Honour is something many SK players lack
  • I haven't tried goc and I won't.

1. It's stolen intellectual property, even if bcart doesn't do much to admin this game. That makes holo or whoever little more than a petty thief.

2. The goc people and friends have spent a decade ruining sk. Why would I play a game run by douchebags? I'd rather play a game with no admin than one with an admin who will always favor his friends and abuse his access to all game and personal data.

3. I wouldn't give them any of my personal info, whether it's an email address, or my ip address by using their server. A malicious server admin can easily exploit browser vulnerabilities, etc.

Personally I hope bcart wakes up and sues the pants of you fockers. That's why I'll keep playing SK even with it being ruined by the bots and efforts to steal users - maybe the ad money will help bcart get a lawyer and sue...lol
    1. Mankind wont success without copying others idea and perfect them.
    2. If the admin sided his friends, his game will be dead and his work will be empty. Go play Ps or wii game which dont have admin.
    3. Are u too dumb to have another email, username or password? Btw, good programmers wont need such cheap info.

Personally i hope u keep wasting ur time ruin by those bots.
  • he runs the bots and wants as many players on sk as possible to play with
  • edited February 2013
    Edit: I concur, BBJ is dumb.
  • Trolls??...

No, we're earnestly calling you a dumbass.

And bots way precede GoC.
  • edited February 2013
    Trolls will be trolls, you cant ruffle my feathers, this aint my first time in the forums. The people pushing goc are the people being douche bags with the bots. Very obvious and simple. If you guys were the least bit savvy about the interwebs you wouldn't even consider visiting a server run by those guys, but hey, knock yourselves out.
    This is the thing. It isn't even necessary. The admin is shit and has been shit since day one. People stay here to cheat. They like it there is still strategy and drama to it. I feel sorry for anyone that doesn't realize it and there may be a few... but in over 12 years I never met one. People talking to defend people in here know they are full of shit and will admit it outside the forum. You think I fight with Lynog outside of this forum... fuck no it is just lols we propogandize nothing more.

• You think I fight with Lynog outside of this forum... fuck no it is just lols we propogandize nothing more.
    is that because he didn't show up?
  • Thanks for proving my point!
    Ok, im going to delete all those bots in s1

• It's the sound you make when you're choking on a gay cock.
  • And has a game named after it - Game of Cocks.
  • A new round has begun. I challenge you all:

• edited March 2013
    anyone else getting an error trying to create a kd on goc?

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/www/gearsofconquest.com/login/createkingdom.req.php on line 137
  • Holo said he fixed it. Reset your cache.

chrome://settings/clearBrowserData
  • Every time you signup on GoC a baby dies