Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

An honest review of another game

Comments

• Everyone complains that LT rules GoC for me it dosen't look like LT will win this round.
  • yep sure is holo lying and dodging responses in ere
  • *you disabled the multi accounts but did not ban the actual creator
    *you replenished k2's units but not the land and such he lost after the multis took his defence away
    *you told diablo how was probing him
    *you attempted to deceive my sector mates by lying that I had probed them (Even this is wrong as it shows you looking at data and exposing it when you shouldnt as an administrator)
    *overmoderation by taking your friends sides in arguments and allowing them to have free reign at insults

quite a long list of questions you cant answer there holo m8
  • so what your graph shows holo is that u favour a boring turtle game over an exciting attacking oriented game?

the amount of farms u spawn confirms this

zzzz boring
  • its more than just growth state, there are many other variables that make exploring much more challenging, especially if you play in such a way that is accustomed to sk

Nanos on sk is about 17.5% more income, then factor in inactives that have only 500k, and only gain 24 ticks of no nano monies. Then factor in solar winds which you can make 50% less powerplants to be put into other land, which can factor in a lot more.

Just less money around for everyone = less money for probe kingdoms
  • Neg threatening dos again :-))
  • its more than just growth state, there are many other variables that make exploring much more challenging, especially if you play in such a way that is accustomed to sk

Nanos on sk is about 17.5% more income, then factor in inactives that have only 500k, and only gain 24 ticks of no nano monies. Then factor in solar winds which you can make 50% less powerplants to be put into other land, which can factor in a lot more.

Just less money around for everyone = less money for probe kingdoms
    This. There is soooo much less money floating around on GoC due to the lack of nano's. Didnt break the game for me, but cheaper explore is kind of moot when you consider the loss of states and enhancements.

Some builds rely heavily on exploring past 2500 land, strategies definitely need to be modified lol

• edited January 2013
    +1 for Zeal
  • Too much "try harder"
  • Hasnt it got its own pfs...you absolute shower of mewling quims
  • Hasnt it got its own pfs...you absolute shower of mewling quims
  • That's some solid advice right there.
  • I thought I'd come back to the forums to find less crying.....I was wrong
    You come back to visit me :X

In other news, Moo is down and therefore LT bots can't advertise for GoC which IMO did more harm then good, Also means multis on SK will have to be manually ran and much less effective.

Predictions on which games player base grows faster? There at about the same minus multis SK vs GoC lol, so...

Vote

(1) If you think a lack of moo bot rampages will allow player base to grow faster on SK.
    (2) If you think Holo being an active admin will allow player base to grow faster on GoC.
    Or
    (3) If you think there both doomed and we all need a new hobby/time killer.

Discuss.
  • I vote I'm not wholly convinced this round of SK won't be plagued with some sort of multi army.
  • It's likely just moved IMO, but atleast random ppl can't use it? Now it's for sure LT/minions if it happens :P
  • edited January 2013
    Better LT/minions than faggot noob people like robtomo using it

edit: crap i used the wrong name and I cant even remember the guy I made a thread of, oh well, not worth remembering scum.
  • this guy plays goc

• Neg, you literally send an in-game message to the whole playerbase of goc. You have expended more energy than the bot makers have here on SK for the last 15 years. Why don't you just leave GoC like you said you were going to do 2 weeks ago and let things be?
  • edited January 2013
    Thats wannadoo lol, he's bot raped ppl more times then Kesha for fcks sake... But neg, when you barrage ppl over and over again about it then post a Convo outta context... C'mon man...

It was obvious ppl on GoC were using moo to advertise but trying to figure out who is just a waste of time... And in the end if I were Holo I would be pissed about it, using moo to advertise and then utilizing a massively unfair round bonus to completely wipe out all competition by week 2 of a unrecorded beta round,costing goc about 20 veteran skers...xLTx doing there worst on GoC too lol. There like a cancer of this game genre and should be perma banned from all games similar.

And before anyone says "They out played you guys, blah blah" remember these are the guys who bot rape ppl over fair grabs and utilizes scanners in order to compete....so stfu.
  • Lol, whatever you're right you guys were at such a disadvantage because your inability to officially ally up meant that you couldn't act in an organized manner.

Not like 9:9 didn't abuse their alliance properties in the middle of the round or anything.
  • Everytime we attempted to utilize a alliance bonus it was nerfed immediately.

Next?

• Not like 9:9 didn't abuse their alliance properties in the middle of the round or anything.
    People need to reconsider what they believe abuse is. The game allowed for 1 sector alliances to declare war, peace, etc. There are no game rules limiting this. Next, you add in the fact that these custom sectors were limited to one sector alliances. This alliance war/peace was a usable and legitimate plan to counteract being stuck in an alliance all by yourself.
    Everytime we attempted to utilize a alliance bonus it was nerfed immediately.
    Something that really bothered me about this round. The rules were changed as the masses cried for them to be changed. There was nothing in the rules that these alliances broke by doing this, and the game was changed in the middle of it to compensate for the masses crying and complaining about it - the masses that had the benefit of a full alliance behind them, none the less.

You are at a disadvantage being in your own alliance regardless of what stipulations you put on it. These war/peace declarations were a way to even out this disadvantage. It was changed mid-round while the rules about 1 sector alliances remained in place until half of my sector quit. The round should keep the same rules in place for the entire round.

Oh btw, making Illy fail on me by peacing was the highlight of my round, so thanks for the laughs man.
  • I thought I'd come back to the forums to find less crying.....I was wrong
    You come back to visit me :X

In other news, Moo is down and therefore LT bots can't advertise for GoC which IMO did more harm then good, Also means multis on SK will have to be manually ran and much less effective.

Predictions on which games player base grows faster? There at about the same minus multis SK vs GoC lol, so...

Vote

(1) If you think a lack of moo bot rampages will allow player base to grow faster on SK.
    (2) If you think Holo being an active admin will allow player base to grow faster on GoC.
    Or
    (3) If you think there both doomed and we all need a new hobby/time killer.

Discuss.

• Not like 9:9 didn't abuse their alliance properties in the middle of the round or anything.
    People need to reconsider what they believe abuse is. The game allowed for 1 sector alliances to declare war, peace, etc. There are no game rules limiting this. Next, you add in the fact that these custom sectors were limited to one sector alliances. This alliance war/peace was a usable and legitimate plan to counteract being stuck in an alliance all by yourself.
    Everytime we attempted to utilize a alliance bonus it was nerfed immediately.
    Something that really bothered me about this round. The rules were changed as the masses cried for them to be changed. There was nothing in the rules that these alliances broke by doing this, and the game was changed in the middle of it to compensate for the masses crying and complaining about it - the masses that had the benefit of a full alliance behind them, none the less.

You are at a disadvantage being in your own alliance regardless of what stipulations you put on it. These war/peace declarations were a way to even out this disadvantage. It was changed mid-round while the rules about 1 sector alliances remained in place until half of my sector quit. The round should keep the same rules in place for the entire round.

Oh btw, making Illy fail on me by peacing was the highlight of my round, so thanks for the laughs man.
    One of those rules allowing the custom sectors to ally up. It was a failed experiment, and you guys were on the wrong side of it. You guys didn't even try to organize anything to combat that disadvantage I have no pity for your position.
  • There are surely a lot more normal SK players than LTs why not just group together and wipe them out next round. There are also quite a few players who are much better than most of their top players and a few who would easily deal with omni.
  • 3. Welcome to Dota.
  • @NSG, We organized blast groups,txts,phone calls to attempt to focus efforts and we still couldnt compete vs alliance forums,About 50% of the players in custom sectors quit week 2 making it about 10 vs 30 + randoms vulturing... Alot of my land went to [Noobs] tbh so it was more like 40 vs 15 lmao... The ultimate factor IMO was there ability to mysticide safley do to a lack of "sox" thread and a limited number of hitters to retaliate. Small game mentality... Get enough suiciders lined up to smash someone down and the uni will finish them off.

@Qwj, It was 6 xLTx kds commanding 24 kds via an alliance and seemingly another 20 kds via a "sister" or unofficial ally alliance... So roughly 15 vs 44 give or take. Consider a stacked 3 sector alliance vs single sectors.. lol no chance in hell of a win especially vs seasoned vets. Plus everytime we tried to use war peace etc xLTx cried and Holo applied cool down times so we couldn't utilize war etc... So in summary we were expected to via aim blast groups ally 3 sectors and fight 6 without war etc cuz whose gonna declare war when officially it's a 3 v 1,1,1 lmao. Plus the custom sectors weren't even friendly to began with we wanted to compete vs each other originally until we found out xLTx had been given a stacked alliance.