Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bots at it again.

Comments

• Nope my crew are American all 20-30 of them and maybe 2 used to be FC? and none have ever been LFC,or 2ndC... Actually lynog and jones normally look to roll these guys lol... Try again NoobDank.
    Dream dream dream.
  • Lol HG

It is so funny watching you and explaining all your pea brained theories. Great detective work. :)

I have not touched SK in the better part of a year and that will continue. Whatever ip you thought was mine from whenever is wrong, clearly.
  • I know, roughly, the extent of Crashs cheating or consorting with cheaters... but Id bet my left nut he isnt involved with the current bots. If hes deleting your posts, its simply for the lulz.

Apparently he's too busy with life to BS about hockey nevermind bot a dying game lol
  • Actually I figured it all out now, Im 100% sure who it is
  • there is only one person that comes to mind when they end all their sentences with smiley faces, and comments on how population mechanics work, and mentioned they cheated 5-6 years ago
  • It is a bot anyone could do it and it doesn't take any time. Plus inciting Crash to post is fun. It's a better game than SK at the moment.
  • It is a bot anyone could do it and it doesn't take any time. Plus inciting Crash to post is fun. It's a better game than SK at the moment.
    HG really belives hes being a detctive though
    HG really belives hes being a detctive though
    Thats so cute!

• It's elementary my dear Watson.
  • Orange admits to being bot master?

" ICQ Number: The one and only evil botmaster MSN Address: hitting me may result in multirapage"

?
    lol
  • edited January 2013
    i find it amusing, that u guys speculate so much and believe random shit i say XD
    No, only a dumbass believes what a cheater says unless they have no reason to lie, and you have every reason to.

Orange said earlier that those accusing need to provide proof. My proof isn't conclusive but it's as far as I can be bothered to go because I don't really care too much about a cheating piece of shit ruining a game that's effectively almost dead anyway. I believe MrBot is probably likely to be PussyLand or Moonlight. Why? (By the way, regarding quotes for spelling errors, I only used those words where very few spelled them in a similar way so as to narrow it down)

1. PussyLand's last post was around the time that MrBot arrived on the scene.
    2. PussyLand was last active/last logged in around that time too.
    I did not know about this
    I decided to kill snoop 24h ago. But believe what u want :)
    but to prove
    who were the targets? If i feel like it i will kill them tommorrow to prove ur bs
    Searching for "tommorrow" using search function - Only been said twice on SK, once by "Undead Kingdom" in-game a year ago, and once by PussyLand. MrBot spelt it the same way. As HG said, he may mimic others, but PussyLand hasn't posted anything for a while now.

January 1, 08:42:06 lima (2:13) cant do that :), i am beeing a internet prick atm ;), and the 'public' me, has never cheated and is clean :)
    January 1, 08:42:35 lima (2:13) that said, i seriously dont have a kd, and am not doing this to get my own kd #1 or anything
    Yeh, of course he doesn't have a kingdom anymore. He's dead. Considering he's said this a number of times, I think there's a chance it may be true.

However, why it could be Moonlight:

was supposed to be 4 dead kds :(
    the second wave on zorzeus was ment for someone else but forgat to switch targets :(
    Searching "forgat" using the search function.
    ah, forgat about magnus XD
    That was about 2 years ago. And about the probe farms, thats just not true, i never use probe farms. If i had the time for that, i would spend more then 15min a day on my kd XD
    I don't know why you dislike me, don't think i ever did you wrong, but i guess next time i wont have to spend time defending you.
    your wrong on some parts, i never used any multi's on people that talked trash about me or anything like that. i multi raped robtomo a lot of rounds, because back then he was a lying piece of crap, and magnus... (i forgat why in his case)
    if/when i cheat, i always just openly admit it, i can have as much fun with a #200 kd as a top 10 kd.
    i doubt you never tried to probe/attack me though ;)
    "but there were more rounds that happened, such as the following round near the start you targeted anyone that could have resembled magnus"
    thats semi true, if you replace magnus with robtomo, it would be true.
    But yeh, i was known to have multi's, because i never denie when i cheat. That said, i never!! used multis to improve my own kd, i only used them after my real kd died. (when my real kd was alive, i only explored/build them, no hits)
    It's a very unique way of spelling "forgot". And only one person does so.

2. "skmoonlight" last logged in around 19th December or something and hasn't logged in since. MrBot signed up around December 21st.

3. "skmoonlight" consistently uses "u" and "ur" in his sentences. "MrBot" nearly always does so as well.

I asked him if he was Kesha at first. He said no. Then I asked if he was Moonlight and he ignored me. Then I said he was PussyLand and he also ignored me. Taking into account his varying styles of written communication, it would make sense if two people are controlling the kingdoms. HOWEVER, after taking the time to make this comment, I'm leaning towards this asshole being Moonlight now over PussyLand if it's a single person simply because of "forgat", Moonlight's last log-in times and the use of "u"/"ur". I believe him saying he has a good reputation using his other name and all that other shite is just to throw people off.
  • edited January 2013
    Nice work there detective SkyDragon ;)
  • what a waste of time lol. i already said that i am the owner in my kd preferences..
  • orange your trolling is so boring, I dont know why you carry it on you are terrible at it. Everything you post makes me wanna snooze. Retire please
  • edited January 2013
    orange your trolling is so boring, I dont know why you carry it on you are terrible at it. Everything you post makes me wanna snooze. Retire please
    it worked on you

• edited January 2013
    Thanks Cyfiri. :-)

I just went through Moonlight's previous posts with an open mind, and they're eerily similar to MrBot's posts. I had to double-check it was Moonlight that had posted a few times by looking at the name because it was as if I was reading MrBot's posts.
    that was interesting :)

but i do know the difference between your and you're :)
    and i dont even know who pussyland is :')
    so both wrong :)

and most my mistakes are actually typos because i do most of the pf posting from my cell :).
    tommorrow was a typo, forgat was a brainfart :)
    what do u mean with your u/ur comment though?

and decided to do a normal reply, because u took so much effort to find out who i am :)
    I wasn't talking about whether you know the difference between "your" and "you're" but that you shorten "you" as "u" and "you're" as "ur" all the time, just like Moonlight. You spell "basically" as "basicly", just like him; use ":p" all the time, just like him and separate your sentences with ".... " regularly as well. Just like him.

Actually, I now think that there's a 99% chance that you're Moonlight. PussyLand's off the hook and I don't think you're him anymore.

Edit: I don't believe anything you just typed in that crappy post immediately prior to this one. You're giving clues but you have a squeaky clean image using the other name? Go away, Moonlight. No-one cares about your lies, or you for that matter.
  • Sky respect dude for your effort. I believe this post and search u did is the only one with value about mrbot's origin. Honestly good job. But I think pussyland never would kt me. I can't believe he could backstabb me. So I think moonlight is much more suspicious.
    Well done again
  • I think flazer is closer to the truth, any goc player that has played sk for awhile should be able to venture a guess. I heard he even talked about it on goc, thougg i cant say for sure as i barely logged in.
  • edited January 2013
    bot is not denying it he is arguing points instead
  • edited January 2013
    Thanks, Greek. There weren't many links between PussyLand and MrBot anyway but there wasn't anyone else really to blame. I don't have a problem with PussyLand, I just go where the facts take me.

Until I had a feeling to check Moonlight a bit more thoroughly. :-)

And Dank is right, he isn't denying it. Has gone out of his way to say he isn't Kesha or PussyLand though, lol.
  • HG knew it was Moonlight first
  • He was, but he sucked!
  • why is this thread still going

who gives a shit about some random botting scrub
  • moon.. lamlul :(
  • Sommige farms hebben te overduidelijke NL namen.. Dus je lult je er niet meer onderuit :P
  • edited January 2013
    ik ben ook nl, pannenkoek
  • Yea but you flaunt the fact ur the botowner way too much ^^
  • mrbot is this your best ? 1376 news and still here.. and i have a small gift for u

January 1, 08:58:53 Our brave kingdom BigBadWolf (1:15) attacked Lamp (2:1) and conquered 410 planets.
    January 2, 04:40:45 Our brave kingdom BigBadWolf (1:15) attacked gays of conquest (2:11) and conquered 472 planets.
    January 2, 04:42:48 Our brave kingdom BigBadWolf (1:15) attacked sjaakiesjaak (2:18) and conquered 468 planets.

You succeeded to kill 52 kingdoms when your goal was 50. Congratulations... But now u spent over a day on ONE and u still trying... U will need more firepower dude...
    My goal is to stand 3 days against u and giving the universe the chance of no losing any kingdom these days u have your eyes on me...

u must give more base on attack fails like u did yesterday.... thats your only way to bring me down. Go one mrbot... U just gave me a motive in this game
  • We need more people like you Greek. Well done
  • edited January 2013
    The goal of the bot when Kesha created it was to eventually KT the entire server.