Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bots at it again.

Comments

• flazer is saying:

mrbot>HG ?
  • anything is better than HG
  • so..

dank>hg
    viva>hg
  • edited December 2012
    HG you do realise he doesnt give a shit and hes only looking for reactions as you are supplying

deal with it
    Snoopy was 12 hrs away from unturtling to hit 2 kds, He hadnt touched the bots all round. It's more than obvious which top 20 kds MrBot was protecting... But now they will die instead of being rolled.

It's more then obvious he has interests in the top 20.
  • now that ooyma loompya is dead, viva is in the top 20...i think you're onto something
  • Yeah Im calling BS, its too obvious to protect players. Theres a way better chance the botman just enjoys fucking with yall, you keep feeding him tears :p
  • Yeah Im calling BS, its too obvious to protect players. Theres a way better chance the botman just enjoys fucking with yall, you keep feeding him tears :p
    The Convo went like this... Snoop: " imma roll you" Target: "not if bots kill u first" and 3 hrs later he's dead... It's blatant or a clever rouse to get a kd killed lol... But to be a rouse he would had to have been privy to the Convo... And only the 2 targets,619,snoop,and I knew.

Also Flazer, So much for FW turtle being boss lol... Like I said,defense don't matter anymore.
  • edited December 2012
    Interesting... They even hinted to bots raping him lol

So what was the deciding factor in killing snoop? Given he was a super turtle with no offense who hadnt touched a single bot all round...

You gotta admit killing him looks like a power play so someone else can get a shot at #1 because hands down snoop had won the round.
  • edited December 2012
    fart
  • I did not know about this
    I decided to kill snoop 24h ago. But believe what u want :)
    but to prove
    who were the targets? If i feel like it i will kill them tommorrow to prove ur bs
    this exact phrase will help you figure out who mrbot is.
  • MrBot is cracking me up.
  • also viva is using multies to steal sl from me :P
  • Sunova bish! Damn you viva!
  • Contrary to popular belief its pretty hard to fake an accent/type in a different manner for very long, youll always slip up at some point haha

Mrbot has always reminded me of a player but its hard to say. Not that it matters, really.
  • Let`s agree to blame Jayr and call it a day.
  • What kd are u? I will kill u with pleasure :)
    i killed the #3,5 yesterday, i doubt ur even top 50. So i dont see how ur too big for me to kill :)
    I'll tell you near the end of the round and show you just how stupid and easily manipulated you are. Of course, if you get me before then, so be it. But I'd rather err on the side of caution and not reveal my position just yet. Put too much effort into this kingdom to have an unborn hermaphrodite's paedophile father start shit with me.
    Bot if you have took out the top 1-50 then sky has a chance of being top 50 for sure, watch out though, he could 1wl you at will. Dont let him find your main!
    Haha, that actually made me lol. :-))

• you know what would be really funny....if Bcart was mrbot
  • edited December 2012
    Lol that's why we like you mate.

What other games you play dank??? Similar to this ?
    Dota is all I play at the moment. I love it.

• Never played it... but the screenshots look pretty gay.
  • edited December 2012
    From a match I just got done playing. Just pointing out I will beat a noobs ass over there proper. 12-0 as the carry that is in every fight on Dota is beyond Godlike. >:-)

These two screens are from the next game after that Godlike. Back to back Godlike.

I'd own you bot gamers in a real game. Lynog plays soccer simulators and crap all he does is play with bots. That aint gaming you aint a real gamer.
  • the greevling doesnt count dank
  • I did not know about this
    I decided to kill snoop 24h ago. But believe what u want :)
    but to prove
    who were the targets? If i feel like it i will kill them tommorrow to prove ur bs
    this exact phrase will help you figure out who mrbot is.
    PussyLand.
  • Well lynog definitely is controlling the viva bots.

He came into my alliance and was using his stupid toilet paper phrases and he was one of the bots.

So lynog is to blame .
    He can never win fairly , that's his problem lol
  • edited December 2012
    the greevling doesnt count dank
    Greeveling is brutal it does indeed count. Try to produce a back to back Godlike in find match without grouping. If you can produce a single one grouping or otherwise post it. Taylor is a reddit reg and I am crushing his group for bragging rights as I talked smack.
  • Thanks for finishing me off Mr bot.
    Atleast we no orange is in charge of the bots , well viva bots atleast
  • Im rr now but i need a few kidnaps to die before newyears.
  • It's funny that it took the bots 24 hours to kill me. Over 1800 new news .

It looks like they are killing my good friend now.
    The Greek
    Big bad wolf 1.15
  • There's a very high likelihood it is him. Originally thought Kesha or Moonlight, but don't think so now after the way Bot has been speaking lately.
  • pussyland and cobras were sectormates this round. cobra got wiped out by bots as the top breaker for pussylands alliance, after pussyland got kt'd by inferno more from our sector got wiped out by bots. i'm not sure i can blame him.

has anyone in 1:5, especially jesters group had bots in their news yet? those guys are slowly rising to the top spots on the scoreboard...
  • Keep playing the game you can still be a top player!