Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

bots at it again.

Comments

• Snoopy is still alive.. If you wanted to make a point, I guess you woulda killed him.
  • Crash is an awesome forum mod I wouldn't want anyone else. Adds so much drama.
  • dont forget crash is also an excellent kd builder, maybe even as good as HG
  • What do you want crash to do laking, ban him on the pfs?
    he will make another account and it will make zero difference ingame
  • Crash should just cancel life and patrol the forums for no reason.
  • what is this thread for I didn't do anything
  • what is this thread for I didn't do anything
    KtKtkt!
  • i am bored

Are you in charge of the viva bots ??? Ending 6D
    Or is that some one else

• Killing me lol ....

Was not sure if they where yours , I new yours where the bigger ones .
  • Good thing he hasn't touched me yet. Too big for his shitty kingdoms to do any sort of significant damage to me now anyway.
  • edited December 2012
    Don't kill Sky they all hate him. Letting him live will send them into a rage. It will be entertaining, promise.
  • What kd are u? I will kill u with pleasure :)
    i killed the #3,5 yesterday, i doubt ur even top 50. So i dont see how ur too big for me to kill :)

I am Mr pink 1.14.

Viva bots are killing me lol. No big deal really. Not sure who it is if it's not you, but hey who cares lol , atleast I will have more time to drink mate.

You should show your goodness and kill all the viva bots I believe there's 26
    You could do it quick, and swiftly mate ;-)
  • :: peers down the rabbit hole ::

There is no bottom. :O
  • Bot if you have took out the top 1-50 then sky has a chance of being top 50 for sure, watch out though, he could 1wl you at will. Dont let him find your main!
  • It makes sense if Sky is Viva. :P
  • lynog = narcotics officer
  • Lynog is obviously controlling the viva bots.

Not sure how many people would make them in my name.

Doubt dank or sky would as we are on good terms.

Maybe lynog wants me out of top 20 cos he's scared and is still crying about not turning up to our fight
  • edited December 2012
    I told them I`d multi rape everyone and didn`t so that they would create a shit ton of accounts. Then everyone could get front row seats for a bot raping. I think it is entertaining. They can`t possibly be unprepared if I did so them making the accounts and wanting to hit something was set in stone. I am the internets best troll.
  • Lol that's why we like you mate.

What other games you play dank??? Similar to this ?
  • edited December 2012
    Viva you are such an idiot. Saying lynog controls the bots and posting me as a kt.
    But it gets worse. There are people even more stupid: the ones that actualy join your alliance and follow you..
  • Tards will be tards, How your xmas go viva? You have plenty of that used toilet paper under the tree?
  • I had pie for Christmas
  • Lol that's why we like you mate.

What other games you play dank??? Similar to this ?
    Dota is all I play at the moment. I love it.

• Tards will be tards, How your xmas go viva? You have plenty of that used toilet paper under the tree?

Yeh lynog I got loads out your mams bumb hole.
    Remember I love smart price
  • Viva you are such an idiot. Saying lynog controls the bots and posting me as a kt.
    But it gets worse. There are people even more stupid: the ones that actualy join your alliance and follow you..
    Bots are killing me lol. You troll , you said they where yours, so you die with me :-p
    I had to delete anyway on the 3rd of January so it's ok to me :-)

• Way to give yourself up MrBot :) your top kds will be dead shortly, unless you can manage to kill the entire server off of course... Then by all means enjoy your top archive.

Pussy.
  • entire server is like 50kds?
  • HG you do realise he doesnt give a shit and hes only looking for reactions as you are supplying

deal with it