Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I found Flazer

Comments

• edited December 2012
    you are so fucking good at this game! its unbelievable
    Trollolol...

Just clarifying who the top land,pop,military DW on his way to mobi was before suiciders and bot rape, and because of the suiciders and bots we will never know how it would have played out. I was on my way to mobi to turtle/Sci rush tho..

I had 500 PFs by day 2,pos... And no one could break me without suiciding... Ask Barren Took 2 suicides and 2 ATs to open me up enough for spoon... And flazer couldn't have hoped to touch me.. I was watching him too, plus everyone who hit me I rolled back besides spoon, most lost around 1k land to my ppls or died shortly after.
  • If HG probes somebody now he brags about it.
  • LoL you misconstrue facts of the matter as bragging? Silly Bubbles. Your just mad Barren and 2ndC suicided and multied me before you could.
  • I did nothing at all this round why did people need to watch me

also having 50%+ land in pfs is not a good strat btw
  • yeah m8

who knows how it would of gone if i wasnt stuck in defensive with 2 WLs

i mean i already had better defence/offence then u it was just the land lacking

that bot disadvantage
  • edited December 2012
    I did nothing at all this round why did people need to watch me

also having 50%+ land in pfs is not a good strat btw
    I was 1.9k land when Barren suicided on me... 25%*

I looked at ur SoK when I heard it was you.Given the fact we will roll each other if the opportunity presented itself, Seemed logical to watch other top 20 kds...
  • He was a turtle FW, if he didnt quit like a bum bandit his kingdom would have been better than any dw. This isnt to say flazer is good, its just a fact of FW. Flazer farmed suiciders, giving him massive lands. Land = income therefore flazer > HG haha

Your kingdom HG was identical to one I saw Eiko make when we were in Scallywags. He made silly amounts of goons, didnt want to roll him cause he could easily steamroll safe def. But, a few days in, his shit kingdom got passed by any one decent.

• edited December 2012
    Except I didn't get passed :P I got multied and until then I had the DW land lead which is the point of this strat, Run 50/50 miminum safe D and maintain top O for the land lead,rush to 2k land hit mobi and turtle/Sci rush... I was close to running a nearly perfect week1 maintaining top 5 land safley (Suicider was first break,Followed by ATs) as I predicted and then bots finished me off also as I predicted.

My strat was a strong first weeks strat and given I rarely live past week two it was appropriate. If I was expecting to live longer I would run a FW and turtle to the top too :P Just don't care much for turtling and having your defense become nullified via suiciders and bots... You know what I mean eh,Zeal? :P
  • I would counter that you get killed by bots because you hit them :p

You act like botrape will happen regardless, but I think it happens because you look for it. Whether you do it so you have an excuse as to why youre dead a week in, i dunno, but botrape happens 99% of the time because you act first.
  • He gets raped because he is an idiot.
  • Can't argue.. I hit bots..
  • Im just saying you make it happen, not the other way around. You play a strat that will get you killed by bots, so saying you play the strat BECAUSE of the bots isnt entirely true.
  • i pla my strat...and i die...maybe i should just top being leadership won't die
  • I die by week two whether it be bots or kt tbh... I adapted a play style I enjoy given that track record. I don't play for rank so why FW turtle, get 2 weeks of offense then end game... Seems pointless. Playing a war KD is much more fun IMO.
  • HG has no idea how to build a kingdom.
  • Why do people try to talk themselves up every single damn time. who fucking cares about your shit play anyways, all your posts are just you whining, making excuses about how good you are, then saying stupid shit no one should really bother reading

seems to me HG has more excuses in his asshole than illyria does
  • Says the guy who rage quits every round...
  • Says the guy who rage quits every round...
    Who wouldnt ragequit? He was in puppy's sector :O
    Only dirty little homos stay and dont quit when ending up in his sector!
    yet he is still much better than you
  • edited December 2012
    I don't think I can recall a single round I played that Flazer didn't rage quit. He FW turtles then rage suicides. Well besides the round Zeal disbanded him or w/e. I also don't recall him ever out right breaking me.Yet he thinks he can judge others play styles... Same with Bubbles tbh...

Zeal > Flazer+Dank... Least I can recall Zeal doing well and breaking me before...

yet he is still much better than you
    I've never bragged about my kingdom being top anything, especially two weeks into the game and then breaking that down further by category with planet type etc. It's humorous and I respect the troll.
  • can i call myself a top player? ...it would be a real boost to my flagging self esteem
  • for one, breaking hg isnt an accomplishment
    for two, you just suck hg
  • can i call myself a top player? ...it would be a real boost to my flagging self esteem
    Just make sure you already died then nobody can win the argument.
  • Damdred>Puppy sorry its fact could post ss of you saying it but i'm lazy
    Just make sure you already died then nobody can win the argument.
    PERFECT DANK I am dead already so....IM A TOP PLAYER
  • Haha flazer is definitely better than me. Ive never had a rank one kingdom at any point in any round, flazer is usually rank 1 at some point in the round if hes not rank 100 (Artosis lolz)
  • Yea rank 1 week 2 then rage quits soon as he looses it... lol

Fcks sake I hit rank 1 every day of week 1 lol... *Golf clap*
  • you are just jealous k2..i'll share the secret of the e-peen with you one day
  • I almost exclusively play DW lol..