Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I found Flazer

Comments

• Pat >>>>>>>> HG

It's not even close.
  • Hg is the best player sk has ever known
  • Pretty sure HG wanted to die and tricked the uni into doing it.
  • My fat ass was #1 land for about 3 days... I had the shittiest defense any #1 land kd could have, got broken twice... 24 ticks of pushing tanks netted me a multi'd kill... But I was #1!
  • My fat ass was #1 land for about 3 days... I had the shittiest defense any #1 land kd could have, got broken twice... 24 ticks of pushing tanks netted me a multi'd kill... But I was #1!
    Thats more #1's than i have lol

• edited December 2012
    Love how simply posting the actual events equals "boasting" nowadays... If you people think my play style and the events of the rounds I play is "boast" worthy then that's on you... lol

I simply post the facts of the matter, And I'm 100% sure I opened in this thread with "I was rank 1 land ahead of both Anguis and pos before suiciders and bot rape, early DW leads aren't worth bragging about" And you translated that to me bragging!?

Fcks sake ppl... Reading comprehension?

So lemme break this down for you guys...

Any FW turtle can rank top first two weeks, Any DW anti turtle can do the same, and same goes for mysticiders. It's not an accomplishment to come out of noob strong. It is however impressive to keep the lead. But given suiciding haters,kts via war, and bots most strong aggressive players die early.

IMO... Ppl who play hard and die early > then those who turtle,hide,nap whore and archive.

I've only finished a round with my original kd once @rank96 after Tex failed to pk me and TJ and Alex tried to roll me outta the top 100 intra sector. And I played that round like I normally do.
  • edited December 2012
    It is a strategy game the guy that dies early is not better.
  • its actually becoming more annoying reading HG's post

reminds me of united's posts

soon HG will convert to: I have rank 3 honour therefore im the best
  • he'll be battling twistedclint for that one!
  • edited December 2012
    Oh I forgot.., Flazer is gods gift to SK with his rank 10 FW turtle. Oh wait nvm... He rage suicided,again. I think if you cry and get so bent outta shape about your kd that you rage quit the round,you shouldn't post in judgement of anyone else..lol.. Even to troll cuz you just seem pathetic.. Flazer is slipping down to Danks lvl now.. He was the man once apon a time too...

And it's a War strategy game,Bubbles... Winning via nap network and turtling definitely don't make anyone better then the guys who war... lol. Think about it... The guy who wars all round,fights cheaters, and still archives vs the guy who turtles,whores,and hides to archive. Which of the two played a more competitive strat nvm played the game like its meant to be played?

Anyone can turtle and rank top, not very many have managed to anti turtle and rank.
  • edited December 2012
    I'm not going to read that shit you just wrote. I just want you to know that about a year ago I defeated you in the most embarrassing manner and rounded every base as I walked into home plate. Everyone realized you were a fake ass dork and at that time you should have changed up your strategy. Instead you continue to do this two weeks and your dead, then pretend to rule the universe crap which is just hilarious.
  • edited December 2012
    You suicided multis on me first hour out of noob.... *Golf Clap*

Further proving my point... No matter how I play some tool who can't compete will suicide/multi me lmao... Also I believe I FW turtled that round. So ur lies and delusions are just to imbedded in your mind to validate anything you say.
  • All that needs to be said:

I have more friends than HG
    I have a bigger and better reputation than HG
    I am better at kingdom building than HG
    I am nicer then HG
    I am more successful than HG

I am better than HG at (Anything else that applies)
  • Continue burying your head in the sand and clinging to a strategy that everyone noticed is fictional. It doesn't bother me I just wanted to offer advice. Stop twisting the knot I tied harder.
  • edited December 2012
    NoobBubbles.., Vindi added anti turtling to his strats guide 10 years ago... Try again.

Flazer rage suicides better than HG.

You forgot one

Also should add.

Flazer is more ignorant than HG.. *Fool thinks he knows me,or enough about me from skpfs* lool

And then there's this which makes HG > Flazer.

HG gets more pussy then Flazer.

How do u measure success exactly Flaznoob? Sitting at a desk crunching numbers making mid class income never getting laid? Cuz if that's the case... You way more successful than I.
  • He never added anti turtling, and the first case of anti turtling was mechatronics with dw trying to hunt LT kingdoms (AKA jones mainly), but ended up only hitting TFUA kingdoms. When mecha did find jones, he ended up not even hitting him because I grouped with Jones for that round, and he said he wouldn't touch him because I was a friend and good AL :-p.
    Vindicator did come back during the king death round keeping tabs on hussy's kd, but it was cheated to hell so I don't even know how thats in the guide he did, and even then it got smashed by magnus so lol
  • Well I always considered anti turtling an adaptation of anti targeting and counter bashing tbh...
  • anti turtling is for players who when playing normally get smashed up by better players, so the only way to be of any worth in the game is to sacrifice everything to act like they are good

its a retaliatory action of being inferior to the competition
  • And if the competition is say suiciders like Barren this round and multi rape you still hold your opinion ? I agree it is retaliatory but what else can you do when defense is moot vs suiciders and bot PK?
  • eh, dont take it too seriously, and just try, try again for next round, as long as you have friends worth playing with :-p
  • edited December 2012
    Well I can't argue I provoke multis but this round for example... Barren suicides on me @Rank 3 land, We hit back, then 2 ATs hit me, we farm 1k land of each, then bots pk me... lol there's very little point to me having anymore then minimum safe defenses. So I adapted a play style that I enjoy playing cuz I do have friends who still play SK... Sadly.

Cuz whether I provoke it or not someone will suicide break me first followed by bot rape or KT before week 2 lol... Simply what always seems to occur when I play.
  • if you dont want to be so popular early on just do fw turtle, clearly thats what you need to do if you dont want to be dead so soon
  • anti turtling is for players who when playing normally get smashed up by better players, so the only way to be of any worth in the game is to sacrifice everything to act like they are good

its a retaliatory action of being inferior to the competition
    Well said.

• mechatronics wasnt the first case of anti turtling lol, its been around since the first rounds of sk

get your shit together flaz
  • thats when the term first became popular
  • Success. Damn I'm good.
  • Success. Damn I'm good.
    But not at SK
    :-))
  • Better than you'll ever be, Qwj. And that's without cheating, unlike yourself.
  • zzzzzzz go away kod, everyone knows your shite. bye bye scrub
  • edited January 2013
    Better than you'll ever be, Qwj. And that's without cheating, unlike yourself.
    Is that why I have rolled you almost every game I have known you was playing?

Not to mention the rounds you didnt admit to playing but zam mentioned you was anyway.

Is that also why you and your group quit because we kept rolling you

I am far from the best, but you have been very very easy food for me every single time ....bottomfeeder.