Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I found Flazer

Comments

• I was the best player this round by far. Without cheaters going after me, I'd have been on top by a large margin early on.
    And Lynog, I don't even know who Jamie is and I would never care about anyone enough to use multies to kill them. I'll leave that to lowlives like yourself.
  • Must agree with k2, dw beats fw out of the gate but you wouldn't of been able to keep up with snoop this round imo..
  • anguis is trying to troll

jones was top land dw before getting botted (i think?)

i was top offence dw with best defence before giving up
  • not jones i meant johng
  • I was the best player this round by far. Without cheaters going after me, I'd have been on top by a large margin early on.
    And Lynog, I don't even know who Jamie is and I would never care about anyone enough to use multies to kill them. I'll leave that to lowlives like yourself.
    If jones didnt get multied you wouldnt.
  • If jones didnt make me play fucking fw
  • If if if if if if if. Dw's are neutralized early 100% od the time, thats all there is to it. Play offense early and youll get shutdown early.
  • Im the best player because I can say ifs and justify like HG
  • edited December 2012
    HG will try to justify his way outta anything, it rivals his ability to take credit for every thing hahah

I was setup to roll any one under 20k tanks within about 12-16h after I was botted, he just seemed to catch me at the right time. Bot or no bot, sk is all about luck though.

• i found flazer

his on aim
  • I was in the best position to do so. Naturally there could be some jealous souls that choose to KT me legitimately or suicide on me to knock me back or whatever else - that is obviously a given. JohnG is a crappy player. There is no chance he could have kept up with me. Jones wouldn't have kept up with me with FW - I'd have rolled him out like usual.
    Pos I don't know what kingdom you are but I doubt you'd have kept up with me either. You are a noob.
  • m8 u have 27k lts

i know your trying to troll me but that says it all really
  • anguis you sound like bedrock
  • anguis i think you are forgetting the major factor here mate, You are shit
  • I was in the best position to do so. Naturally there could be some jealous souls that choose to KT me legitimately or suicide on me to knock me back or whatever else - that is obviously a given. JohnG is a crappy player. There is no chance he could have kept up with me. Jones wouldn't have kept up with me with FW - I'd have rolled him out like usual.
    Pos I don't know what kingdom you are but I doubt you'd have kept up with me either. You are a noob.
    Like usual? you have been rolled without much effort for the past few years. You are average
  • With the mexican-bank finder at his side, Jones DW last rd was a mile ahead of yours this round Anguis even factoring in the arsons. Top kds pretty much always get sabod or arsond, fuck even my kingdoms do when im rank 5-15 hahah
  • Fuckin Tools... Everyone know I'm the best at SK. Don't even try to justify your shitty existance by putting your names ahead of me!
  • My late signup almost top 200 FW without SMs > everyone
  • Every round is different. Fact of the matter is, 90% of this thread is only "good" because they cheat. Oh and I should add that no one here (besides myself) was good when there was real competition in SK.
  • I've always been good... First day I played I rolled TankWolf, Sephiroth, KoD, and FTB with 1 WL each... Don't ask for proof cause well the SS are on my 486 I used back then and its recycled somewhere... Yeah, that's why.. its all true too.. all... Of... It... And fuck off if you don't believe me!
  • And I only cheated once... And that was farming (that part is 100% truth)
  • Every round is different. Fact of the matter is, 90% of this thread is only "good" because they cheat. Oh and I should add that no one here (besides myself) was good when there was real competition in SK.

You have never and will never be good, change your forum name to cheeseburger. Your nothing but an easy snack
  • as I said, KoD's kingdom building skills are as good as his mg skills:

• Same old Kod, always raging coz he sucks at everything
    Fuck off. Just cause you can't get anywhere without cheating doesn't mean others are as sad as you. With competition, I was a regular Top 10 back then. Doesn't mean I finished there though with all the crazy ass wars back then.
  • Liar! Pics or it didn't happen.
  • edited December 2012
    anguis is trying to troll

Lol... I was ahead of both of you with lord Morgan till Barren suicided on me and bots raped me. Never slipped outta top 5 till then. I was 4 land Ranks ahead Anguis before Jones started arsoning him. Rank 3 land going to mobi when I got suicided on and ATed by 2ndC cronies. And still was top 10 land before bot PK.

DW early leads are the last thing to brag about...

• you are so fucking good at this game! its unbelievable
  • anguis is trying to troll

Lol... I was ahead of both of you with lord Morgan till Barren suicided on me and bots raped me. Never slipped outta top 5 till then. I was 4 land Ranks ahead Anguis before Jones started arsoning him. Rank 3 land going to mobi when I got suicided on and ATed by 2ndC cronies. And still was top 10 land before bot PK.

DW early leads are the last thing to brag about...

u were top land with lt defence and no probes at all

i probed u to see where i was at and realised u were nothing to worry about

i showed flazer your sok and we had a laugh together