Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Christmas v Inferno & Respect

Comments

• It has been explained to you many times before. Just scroll through this thread.
  • Stop trying to avoid my question, no-one has explained why I am stupid.
  • Let me be of assistance to you spoon...you were top 50 in land and took multiple hits on a disbander. Not one person here has said that you cheated to do it. However, it has been known as a "player-made rule" that if you are top 50 in land and take more than one hit on a suicider/disbander, then you're gaining too much of an unfair advantage and deserve to die. That's how it's always been since I came back to this game a few rounds ago. The fact that you got killed by multis did nothing but save everyone else time and resources.
  • especially once again like i said....... uneeded land bad. The 1200 planets wasnt going to be cheap to buy or quick to gain through attack. And oompa lumpya was kick that @$$ in land by like 3k plants. U needed land to nnot slowly start sliding down the top kds list. So theres your unfair advantage U maximized ure land space which means all you incoming land goes to needed builds like pps and rax. 1200 land though...... =D rater of growth increases considerably. and helps your skinny kd.
  • this wooden guy is dead already right? Why discuss about wheter or not he cheated? :P
  • Let me be of assistance to you spoon...you were top 50 in land and took multiple hits on a disbander. Not one person here has said that you cheated to do it. However, it has been known as a "player-made rule" that if you are top 50 in land and take more than one hit on a suicider/disbander, then you're gaining too much of an unfair advantage and deserve to die. That's how it's always been since I came back to this game a few rounds ago. The fact that you got killed by multis did nothing but save everyone else time and resources.
    'player made rule made a few rounds ago'

I presume this rule was made to stop people cheating which has been misinterpreted . Ive already explained why it is fair to hit disbanders
  • this wooden guy is dead already right? Why discuss about wheter or not he cheated? :P
    This isnt about whether I cheated or not it seems the issue is that people now seem to think its unfair to get too much land for whatever reason it never used to be the case.
  • You can explain what you want but now its a KTable action.

If its allowed the usual cheats will just create farms to disband later and farm. This way they cant

If you are top 50 you dont take shitloads of land from suicider or disbanders. 1 hit or u will probably die for it
  • Jep, he is dead ;)
    U should be ashamed not proud

If its allowed the usual cheats will just create farms to disband later and farm. This way they cant

If you are top 50 you dont take shitloads of land from suicider or disbanders. 1 hit or u will probably die for it
    Thanks first intelligent post, no-one ever told me about this new rule.
  • Its been spammed every round multiple times. Its hard to believe you dont know this.
  • He hasnt played for a while Orange

Yeh a few years ago all the usual ALs got together to do something about it wooden. It was decided if you are a top kingdom then you should only take 1 hit at most on suiciders/disbanders. Then if you have to take more you should wait until its low land.

For example if you hit 3x on a 5k land disbander whilst you have like 7000 land you should only do like 1 - 500 land 2 - 80 3 - 60 etc

The rules arent clear but basically dont hit for huge amounts of free land, it opens the door to people creating land farms, also if the top players hit for huge free land, even if it is legit they could easily dominate the round as it is a huge unfair advantage.

We should really try and define it and get a sticky set

Thanks first intelligent post, no-one ever told me about this new rule.
    New as in enforced the last 12 years.
  • thanks holo and qwj, sori for what I said to u Mrbot but ur still a bastard
  • The short version: we cant prove you didnt have prior knowledge, so you have to kill everyone who does that.
  • HEY THIS IS THE WRONG THREADD FOR THAT.

Anyway: Christmas has lost: 2point, Massive, De La rocha is almost dead

Infero has lost: Iroh (died from bots woke up to 200 news)

Cobras died due to bots
  • edited December 2012
    The other kill was dank and his army
  • well who killed me then, if it wasn't justice and it wasn't christmas (as i've seen both afs at this time). NAP'd with respect, so....i'm curious
  • also kirito is now dead (he mysteirously died at above 500 land and last sok posted he had over 11k pop...no one knows how he died...)

someones messing with the war
  • I did not kill iroh, i didnt harm him either

My last kill was 1:3 sl (only arsons/kidnaps needed) and before that wooden
    So why are u doing this then? Ur trying to kill sk? If so ur doing a very good job.
  • I did not kill iroh, i didnt harm him either

My last kill was 1:3 sl (only arsons/kidnaps needed) and before that wooden
    So why are u doing this then? Ur trying to kill sk? If so ur doing a very good job.
    Cuz he's a queer with nothing else to do. Has to take his aggression out on a text based game. Can't do it the right way by actually building a KD, so figured he'll do it this way. It's also known as LDS.
  • edited December 2012
    If it is Holo that means BCart sux even more. He is too lazy to stop a guy causing a wounded knee scenario.
  • MrBot wants you to think its random and indiscriminate of who he kills... But its not. It's named players being taken out. And yes, you must includeCobras in those names. Because out of all the KDs in Christmas... It's Cobras who gets killed? I mean you have Pussy... Illy... And others. Why out of all of them the big named Cobras?

But the problem is stringing all those names together and finding out who we all pissed off. And ofc some are going to be opportunity kills and those must be weeded out... Idk if I got it cause I was targetting the bots or if I had pissed off someone, I'm guessing the latter...
  • I piss pretty much every one off so the list is large :-D
  • i have to say im disappointed

if this spoon is one of the 'great' players from holo and qwj's crew then fucking wow
  • No, he was one of those opportunity kills. And I didn't say we were "great" players... Just Named.
  • Yeah that dude nobody ever heard of is a legend.
  • MrBot wants you to think its random and indiscriminate of who he kills... But its not. It's named players being taken out. And yes, you must includeCobras in those names. Because out of all the KDs in Christmas... It's Cobras who gets killed? I mean you have Pussy... Illy... And others. Why out of all of them the big named Cobras?

But the problem is stringing all those names together and finding out who we all pissed off. And ofc some are going to be opportunity kills and those must be weeded out... Idk if I got it cause I was targetting the bots or if I had pissed off someone, I'm guessing the latter...
    HG,Pie,Zeal,Arson,Cobras,Talnoy,twistedclint,spoon(And more knows ill add later)...looks goal driven to me. The "He had Sheilds down" or "He farmed" is just MrBot trying to justify his actions and therefore looking less like a dick head I assume.

• well this is boring
  • well this is boring