Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Christmas v Inferno & Respect

Comments

• I figured out who mrbot is
    he makes lots of spelling and gramatical errors so it should be easy figure out if he has ever posted here before.
    he makes lots of spelling and gramatical errors so it should be easy figure out if he has ever posted here before.
    I no making lots of gramatical errors!
  • Curious.... Anyone heard from Mr Lews lately?
  • Hes on GOC i know
    1 guess, i will honestly answer!
    .. moonlight?
    1 guess, i will honestly answer!
    .. moonlight?

honestly answer =/= answer honestly

• ok i'll say it a different way

Logically you opened yourself up for the hits when you helped in the bot killing of a kingdom. And then said x kingdom deserved it for targeting you when you helped target another plaer first
    i never send more then 250 tanks out total on any of the kds. but i dont really see what it matters, if they had not hit my kds so often i would have killed others. wouldnt have made much of a difirence :P
    Your missing our grievance MrBot... Our issue with your logic is this.

1. You "Piggy backed" bot raping fair players that hadnt touched your multis (King of kings).. Then claimed to be simply defending yourself when we retaliated. You drew first blood intentionally or not.

2. You made pretty crappy multis.. And if you actually play SK you know ppl will choose the easier land over anything else. So when inactives went dry your kds were all that's left. Then got all defensive again, like you were honestly surprised ppl hit ur crappy multis lol... Ofc they would.

3. You broke game rules, therefore expecting attn and kts... Then acted surprised we didn't leave you be...lol

And my final point is... What annoys me is I have yet to see a single bot controller not use bots selfishly. They act like they will or even say "Ill kill farmers" but there's always collateral damage or some vendetta they have vs someone. Grow up and do the right thing lol ... Most bullies end up pussies when confronted.

One day someone is gonna take a stand, someone will say enough! Run 400 bots strictly to smash on any other bots that become aggressive.
  • I gotta say.. The only round that the bots didn't rape people (if I remember correctly), was when Kesha ran all the mystis. As long as they didn't get hit, he didn't hit back. Just explored the shit outta them.
  • I gotta say.. The only round that the bots didn't rape people (if I remember correctly), was when Kesha ran all the mystis. As long as they didn't get hit, he didn't hit back. Just explored the shit outta them.
    He eventually went after legit players who were at the top and tops that went RR. Kesha isnt innocent haha
  • Mr bot.
    I think people are not killing them as its pointless. The round is ruined anyway and if the uni killed the bots you could re make more and more and kill half the uni it's just very sad that even more of the only 200 player base is leaving.
    But the damage was done before this so it's by the by .

• the only thing i am suprised about is that i still have 60+ kds up and running with half in top 100
    Oh, well as long as you're surprised that no-one gives a shit about KT'ing your bot kingdoms, that makes it all worthwhile.
  • edited December 2012
    Love how HG tries to explain rules and set boundaries to a guy clearly kicking people off the game. Don't forget to explain the hostile probe guidelines you twit.
  • Love how HG tries to explain rules and set boundaries to a guy clearly kicking people off the game. Don't forget to explain the hostile probe guidelines you twit.
  • In HG's mind I'm sure he has the bots right where he wants them.
  • edited December 2012
    No doubt chalk this up as him defeating the bot again and working out a universal NAP with it.
  • You guys do realise this is holo's friend, who got him to bot up SK to try and kill people from playing so holo's game can do better.
  • You guys do realise this is holo's friend, who got him to bot up SK to try and kill people from playing so holo's game can do better.
    what better way to advertise??

watching all these kds get killed so quick by bots reminds me of the random delete bug. seriously though, this round is trash now. it was shaping up to be a good one, but the bots have clearly ruined it.

• I dont ever remember a time where it was looking good... it started with more farming than ive ever seen (next to no KTs on that) and there was a break of a couple days before DW multis did their thing. Then right after that came bots.

Pretty sure its been shit all round.
  • edited December 2012
    What kind of friend bots a game for you? I'm have to call bullshit. If you guys want to save this game shame these people don't protect them. If you don't you are just part of the conspiracy to kill it.
  • December 27, 01:59:27 IllyriaForever (1:17) trust me...shields are worthless
    against them
    December 27, 02:00:25 IllyriaForever (1:17)
    I had full probe shields and 50K
    probes...i got arson'd/sabo'd/suicided
    200x b4 the tick and they didn't fail
    once
    December 27, 02:00:38 Phantom192 (1:15) I tried Holo's game the first round.
    Kept forgetting to log on lol
    December 27, 02:01:26 IllyriaForever (1:17)
    its said when you have 20% probes
    shields and top 10% in probes of the
    round and 200 PAs get by them with
    not 1 fail
    December 27, 02:01:45 IllyriaForever (1:17) sad*
    December 27, 02:02:36 Phantom192 (1:15) you cant fight a cheat
    December 27, 02:02:40 Phantom192 (1:15) not your fault
    December 27, 02:03:18 Phantom192 (1:15) or cheats(prolly more to the point)
    December 27, 02:03:26 IllyriaForever (1:17) well the SK mechanics don't even
    work properly
    December 27, 02:03:43 IllyriaForever (1:17) 20% shields would MAKE them fail
    20% of the time no matter what
    December 27, 02:03:55 IllyriaForever (1:17) but out of 200 PAs not 1 failed
    December 27, 02:04:13 IllyriaForever (1:17) 20 should have failed at LEAST
    December 27, 02:05:04 IllyriaForever (1:17) the sad thing is its been that way for
    years

u know thats bs... sos i took that tick at beginning showed all shields 0 power and 0%. when i started it was 14k power on probe shields and 0%. shields update after tick not instantly... with max shields i would fail 20% like any other
    illyria aka the shittest player to ever play the game is completely lying to himself. Sad cunt
  • Lol illy that is the biggest load of shit ive ever read, i fail PAs often enough when robbing due to probe shields... if you had full shields on 200pas, theyd have failed 20%
  • December 27, 01:59:27 IllyriaForever (1:17) trust me...shields are worthless
    against them
    December 27, 02:00:25 IllyriaForever (1:17)
    I had full probe shields and 50K
    probes...i got arson'd/sabo'd/suicided
    200x b4 the tick and they didn't fail
    once
    December 27, 02:00:38 Phantom192 (1:15) I tried Holo's game the first round.
    Kept forgetting to log on lol
    December 27, 02:01:26 IllyriaForever (1:17)
    its said when you have 20% probes
    shields and top 10% in probes of the
    round and 200 PAs get by them with
    not 1 fail
    December 27, 02:01:45 IllyriaForever (1:17) sad*
    December 27, 02:02:36 Phantom192 (1:15) you cant fight a cheat
    December 27, 02:02:40 Phantom192 (1:15) not your fault
    December 27, 02:03:18 Phantom192 (1:15) or cheats(prolly more to the point)
    December 27, 02:03:26 IllyriaForever (1:17) well the SK mechanics don't even
    work properly
    December 27, 02:03:43 IllyriaForever (1:17) 20% shields would MAKE them fail
    20% of the time no matter what
    December 27, 02:03:55 IllyriaForever (1:17) but out of 200 PAs not 1 failed
    December 27, 02:04:13 IllyriaForever (1:17) 20 should have failed at LEAST
    December 27, 02:05:04 IllyriaForever (1:17) the sad thing is its been that way for
    years

u know thats bs... sos i took that tick at beginning showed all shields 0 power and 0%. when i started it was 14k power on probe shields and 0%. shields update after tick not instantly... with max shields i would fail 20% like any other

i can honestly say thanks refuting illys bullshit.
  • edited December 2012
    It makes more sense to leave people here alone. Everyone knows the admin sucks. It is a pool of people to pluck into your own game. Don't see a need to force anyone to Holo or Beans games. Already went down that path with Bean before returning full circle. It just doesn't make sense to do it.
  • I'm sure he has the bots right where he wants them.
    Ofc I do.... Don't be naive.