Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Christmas v Inferno & Respect

edited December 2012 in General
No thread so I will add.

Run down is

Christmas stood back and watched top kingdoms get killed by bots while they grew and hit inferno and respect tops on a daily bases.
I agree that 95% of Christmas kingdoms are innocent but certain measures should have been taken to make this round even.

My kingdom's killed I also HATE , but bot using has killed the game I love.
The game I grew up with 12 years ago.

I will be deleting in the coming weeks shortly and will never return.

P.s before you talk about Goc , I would rather kill myself than play that shit clone

Comments

• Many kingdoms got killed which I hate **
  • OH AND MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL
  • Another great player leaving
  • edited December 2012
    Viva brought fun back to the game. I saw myself being setup by bots so I bailed. Sorry I can't assist but it was a waste of my time through xmas... fuck that.
  • Viva brought fun back to the game. I saw myself being setup by bots so I bailed. Sorry I can't assist but it was a waste of my time through xmas... fuck that.

Cheers mate. Have a good one tomorow. I have just put my little girl to sleep eventually, now I have to eat the food she left out

8 carrots a warm cup of milk and a mince pie lol

• edited December 2012
    You too have a great xmas. Fuck these haters they are the problem.
  • it was goin to be a great war...but bots had to kill cobras...worst round ever
  • far too late

and after reading the other thread id be on christmas side as respect are just a bunch of cheating faggots
  • Don't worry. Bots killed wooden spoon 1:13 also.
  • far too late

and after reading the other thread id be on christmas side as respect are just a bunch of cheating faggots
    U think I cheated? well I didnt u ignorant idiot.
  • You farmed dipshit.
  • yeah a pretty massive friend farm it was. i was watching your land know that kd was bout to slow down cause of the land starvation. Then....... BOOM Spoon with 1600 planets come up. ROTFFL!!!!! Really nigga? U thought us was getting away wit dat shizzz? Really?
  • Not that I don't think he farmed, but I'm pretty sure he didn't even get first hit.

• He never got the first hit.
    If it was me I would have hit him once then waited till he was small and got 2 tiny grabs like for 60 land at the end. That may have been over looked.
    I don't agree with farming but I think people kill farmers when it suits them which is pretty sad.

He's dead anyway. Spoon is a great guy this is my 2nd round in a row with him in my alliance and would have died in war shortly regardless. It's a shame the people who moan could not kill him.
    This was a total one off and just previously got suicide broke which hampered his judgement as he wanted no.1back .

Never mind

RIP
  • Nice well thats a smart player. "u take 1st hit ill take next 3. btw go to offensive"........ lol.
  • No spoon never hit first.
    All I mean is if he hit for 500 land. DO NOT HIT AGAIN. But if you do hit when he's under 1000 land then people would normally not complain as much.
  • yeah like i said. he needed land so bad. That disband was too convenient to my eye. He was 1.1 mill with 4500 land then all of a sudden that night hes.... 6000+ land. i wondered why then i saw the news here in pfs and lol'd.
  • I didnt farm or cheat Jesus christ
  • Need to remind myself never to come back here again. Fade to black is right only cheaters and trolls left in this game now. Moving to goc
  • u farmed

there are even people in this thread that play goc saying u farmed

your a fucking idiot if u think u didnt
  • Attacking a disbander is not farming or cheating u fucking retards, how can u be so stupid? God help u. mrbot hope ur computer blows up in your face u stupid piece of shit.
  • Spoon is either ignorant or very stupid..
  • Explain to me how I am ignorant or stupid then? Gaining land from a disbander is called getting luky, it doesnt make u invincible, disbanding is part of the game. it's only unfair if u cheat by using multiple accounts or a friend tells u that he will disband. I had no idea this guy was going to disband, I saw sunshine in my sector had hit him and his nw had dropped.
  • Saying that shows how ignorant you are.

Or maybe you have never played sk before, but thats hard to believe..
  • if a top kingdom found a disbander legitimately I would not care how much land he took, good for him. Being active has its rewards like finding disbanders and suiciders. It is only frowned upon because these people are jealous not because it is unfair.
  • edited December 2012
    Omg the stupidity is incredible here
  • And it is NOT your right to play god by cheating (unless you are bcart in which case I am sorry and thanks for creating sk). If I got kt'd for this then I would of been annoyed but I would still return to sk. But being killed by bots fair competition and politics is lost therefore I will not be returning.
  • Omg the stupidity is incredible here
    Tell me how I am stupid then Einstein?
  • Omg the stupidity is incredible here
    Tell me how I am stupid then Einstein?
    You wouldnt understand
  • Lol classic idiotic response, u are stupid until u explain otherwise.