Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I found Flazer

edited December 2012 in General
AIM Address: Nice bots doing in the best player in the game

The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Emperor Dennis

Planets: 3,330
Networth: 652,607
Honor: 1,621
Platinum: 93,266
Power: 50,000
Population: 2,668

MA Protection: 0%
Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 4,524
Troopers: 0
Dragoons: 20,447
Fighters: 0
Laser Troopers: 27,661
Laser Dragoons: 0

Tanks: 4,665
Scientists: Unknown
Probes: Unknown

Comments

• ...it has to be flazer!
  • how did you get that sok after he got missiled zeal? You must be the multilord!
  • Except flazer is a FW
  • NOOO ITS NOT TRUE ITS IMPOSSIBLE LOOK AT ALL THE LTS! ITS GOT TO BE HIM
  • edited December 2012
    That was my kingdom actually. I was plagued with multi action against my kingdom (arsons, suicide) since I got to #1. Full out KT by multies after I was catching back up and started an offense. Took them several hundred probe attempts at least.
  • That was my kingdom actually. I was plagued with multi action against my kingdom (arsons, suicide) since I got to #1. Full out KT by multies after I was catching back up and started an offense. Took them several hundred probe attempts at least.
    Jones did the arsons on you, but the multies were the same ones that pkd me and a dozen others haha
  • are you kidding me
  • It's always obvious.
  • Jones wasn't the only one arsoning me though.
  • these guys are not so open to excepting peoples stories on their kds. They know your news better than u.
  • yea there was another muulti that was arsoning him some little 30 land kingdom that he killed soon as it happened...
  • There were 4 different kingdoms that arsoned me before I was killed by the multies.
  • Ah, I wasnt aware. The only part of this that was pf worthy was how another DW claimed to be the best while making an army of LTs. Thought flazer would love it ;)
  • Having to spend around 10 million to rebuild res kind of depleted my funds. LTs were pretty much my only option in order to keep a strong defense.
  • thats definitely flazer

i was arsoning him at the start of the round and he was qqing to me on aim
  • The best player on sk hahahahhahahahaha

Your kd was trash, i arsoned you with my ruined kd for a laugh.
  • Right. Keep dreaming.
  • It is amusing how 90% of the people in this thread cheat on a regular basis. Pretty sad, indeed.
  • It is amusing how 90% of the people in this thread cheat on a regular basis. Pretty sad, indeed.
    so its amusing but its sad?

take your pick m8
  • I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad
  • Th dreams in which im dying are the best ive ever had
  • playing sk is the same as dying inside
  • Amusing = entertaining
    Being sad can be entertaining. In this case it is.
  • I find it hard to tell you, I find it hard to take
    When people run in circles its a very very, mad world
  • anguis why are you now using your proper name in here? you have had forum multies the last 4 rounds you have played and denied your existence. Little did you know your close buddies had already givin you up. Your kds are trash mate sort it out and eat some reality pills
  • The jealousy runs thick around these parts. My, my, my. Lynog I still remember you using multies to kill me one round. You are one of the worst offenders around here. Makes me laugh.
  • edited December 2012
    The jealousy runs thick around these parts. My, my, my. Lynog I still remember you using multies to kill me one round. You are the worst offender around here. Makes me laugh.
    Fixed.
  • Yea i remember the ones you used on Jamie too, i also remember all the piss poor excuses for KDs you make every round. Food for the scousers, nothing more. Chump
  • Anguis = botfood
  • :-)) anguis was saying he is the best player?