Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms: Era of Knowledge

Comments

• sadly its not the worst bonus we've ever had though
  • just means terras will get their TF's quicker.
  • I'm gonna bet on Multiple Terrains getting TFs before Terra...
  • Worst round
  • edited December 2012
    LOL
    The fck are u up to?
  • LOL
    The fck are u up to?
    Not playing SK that's for sure. I got hired as a CA student (equivalent to CPA in the US iirc), so I work 60-80h weeks and travel a lot.

Doesn't look like much has changed around here though. :P
  • LOL
    The fck are u up to?
    Not playing SK that's for sure. I got hired as a CA student (equivalent to CPA in the US iirc), so I work 60-80h weeks and travel a lot.

Attaboy! Congrats.. Fck SK, I check on it every two years or so and play a few rounds. Always blows my mind its still here lol.

• LOL
    The fck are u up to?

60-80 hour weeks? The fuck for?
  • waddup pers, longtime no smell
  • I'm with Sci, my mothers a CA and I dont think shes worked weeks that long in her whole career.
  • he works corners
  • so did bcart change tanks back to 2 or are they still 1 i haven't checked numbers yet
  • I'm not sure, that's why I'm waiting to update the chrome extension.
  • someone help us out here i am still gaining crazy pop in overflow lol
  • Did BCart revert the tanks back to normal capacity?!?
  • yea he did bean
  • Did BCart revert the tanks back to normal capacity?!?
    Please update your addon. Thanks.

@Bean
  • I'm with Sci, my mothers a CA and I dont think shes worked weeks that long in her whole career.
    She did when she was a CA Student, I'm willing to bet. I'm at a big audit firm, it's not so bad this time of year but starting January ill be back to those hours.