Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Kingdoms: Era of Knowledge

edited December 2012 in News and Updates
Round 54, the Era of Knowledge, is coming. For this round all research will automatically gain 5 points per tick.

[The planet type changes for Round 54 are as follows:]

URL: http://www.starkingdoms.com/round54-changes.txt

--

Round 54 - Era of Knowledge - Scheduled Dates:

Round starts: December 08, 2012 @ 10PM.
Round ends: January 30, 2013 @ 10PM.

Comments

• So when you going to reset and let us in ???
    You have our attention lol
  • Did you seriously just give FW more SM income?
  • 5 points per tick? that will really help the oceanics research stay maxed at huge land amounts!

whats that, a whole 5 free scis on each bonus!
  • edited December 2012
    My suggestion for planet types just a waste of time
  • Did you seriously just give FW more SM income?
    Jesus Christ he did

Is bcart beanland
    :O
  • I like the sci bonus. I wont have to research TFs, i just have to wait 11.5 years for his bonuses.
  • edited December 2012
    if only it was a percentage based on what you already have on that research to increase it, now that would be cool
  • Ey Bcart

None...and I mean NONE of your forum mods play or even come here anymore mate. Can you not set another one
  • Crash plays and comes here.
  • FW is godlike, extra 300 soldier at start with extra income from mines, i didnt think DW can match FW now
  • Www.gearsofconquest.com join here
  • can you shut up

only fw and mount got changes, fw is less like fw, and more like mount, while mount is still mount
  • yeah fw is kinda the new mount, more turtley though
  • I am baffled with these fw buffs...like seriously baffled

most top 10 ends as fw...fw gets boost
  • BCart loves the drama.
  • Bcart live in forest
  • He used to screw forest over constantly but its been op for a bit. Maybe it takes two years for him to read comments. He will realize we have a bot problem in about six months.
  • Bcart is the biggest troll in sk, got to love him :D
  • PiePie
    edited December 2012
    Good DW player = Oxymoron.
  • edited December 2012
    At least I didn't retardate my kid by dropping a piano on him. Watch what you are doing you fucking idiot. Crushing your child to get a check and sit on your ass all day playing starkingdoms is whack.
  • PiePie
    edited December 2012
    Ian is far from retarded. 99th% in the us for reading. 95th% in math. Reads at a 6th grade level even though he started 1st grade this year. Does math at a 5th grade level.

Complete fail there dank. Try a bit harder.
  • Stop with the drugs and retards please. Jesus Christ, you two need to grow up.
  • Rule of thumb : don't attack someone's kids. It bothers dank making the meth references.
    Don't call a junkie's brother a drug addict.
  • Yeah, just stop it already. Grow up and be human beings.
  • eat shit Dank you filthy crackhead
  • Rule of thumb : don't attack someone's kids. It bothers dank making the meth references.
    Don't call a junkie's brother a drug addict.
    I'd say this
  • This is such a bullshit bonus. 60 day round = 1440 ticks x5 = 7,200 research points.
  • only thing i can say is it might help nwbie mode reasearch out -_- past that meh
  • I agree with all a gay ass 5 point a tick so that when we get half way through newbie our researches will be maxed out 2 ticks earlier. Lick my @$$ bcart. Oh and major kudos on the fw kds. Too bad i sign up before i checked the bonuses. Id beat the fws as dw for 5 days then get killed.