Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

pay back time

edited December 2012 in General
This guy uses the same name every round. His list of achievements:
-currently a kt for ip interacting
-often multies with undeadkingdom and others
-pretty much always an antiturtle leaving newb

Can we just agree to kt him every round? Happens anyway so we may as well skip to the end.

Comments

• And who's that then ????
  • pay back time...
  • Yeh what forum name ???

I heard he's I.p shared another but where was the interaction ???
    It just should be shared..
  • He probed the same target as his other multi. Dont think hes got a pf account, sam kd name evrry round. They are always ptobefarms for people he matches with or bankfarms or antiturtles
  • He normally "finds" a lot of suiciders too. Did he match already this round Zeal?
  • Yeh him and another kd probed campco, same ip
  • He normally "finds" a lot of suiciders too. Did he match already this round Zeal?
    You not playing this round any more scar

Hey scar can you remember when I was a officer with you in ACDC with back to black (bib). My name was STRIKE .
    I left acdc after you back stabbed me lol. You probably won't remember..

Like I said on ip. I won't kill people with same ip as they may be brothers etc etc.however if they probe or hit the same kingdom in the same period then I agree that they can not be protected
  • However going back to bots who probe active kingdoms.
    I think they are a bigger problem
    You not playing this round any more scar

Hey scar can you remember when I was a officer with you in ACDC with back to black (bib). My name was STRIKE .
    I left acdc after you back stabbed me lol. You probably won't remember..

Like I said on ip. I won't kill people with same ip as they may be brothers etc etc.however if they probe or hit the same kingdom in the same period then I agree that they can not be protected
    First, I think you have me confused with someone else on the whole ACDC thing. Maybe someone went by this name in the past.

Second, I'm still in this round. I already told you that I didn't sui on you. I might be closer to you than you think. ;)
  • Lol where are you ???? To be honest scar I don't mind you at all. Last round you where collateral damage. I don't hold grudges and every round is different

Yeh his Name was scar he was a good war general
  • Based on what you have been saying on here, I'd say your full of shit that you don't hold a grudge. You've been on here talking shit about myself and others, and we haven't had any contact yet this round (as far as you know).
  • Whatever scar like I said I don't mind both you and tyris. Your good war generals and I respect that. Your obviously in the same alliance as me
  • are the bots doing anything atm? i got a few fw in my sector that seem to hit inactives only, and with a pretty normal building setup. any of them doing anything?
    I have had reports of the bots manually probing back after being hit...

• Can the inactive bot multi guy make more inac kds please, my sector has ran out and I want more 20 land hits!
  • Can the inactive bot multi guy make more inac kds please, my sector has ran out and I want more 20 land hits!
    consider it done
    consider it done
    Thank you, apreciate it!

• Well payback 1:12 and motherland 1:19 interacted, mother deleted apparently when I asked them about it.
  • Well payback 1:12 and motherland 1:19 interacted, mother deleted apparently when I asked them about it.
    Oh well atheist one has deleted so there should be no more interaction. If there is we can kill them

• you do know viva the general rule is you kill them both XD
  • I think Viva realized they will do the opposite of what he says. Well played Viva.