Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who is a better player: DarkFort or HiHaters?

13»

Comments

• Ah I didnt have more than half mine gone, j think he used up all his PAs on you n jim
  • PiePie
    edited December 2012
    Idk why this debate... Everyone knows:

Pie>Everyone else, especially this round.

Think about it, I'm KT'd for being the AL of an alliance that I only wanted to disband and not be AL of... Yes, I told them I would reform... But I knewonce I disbanded I wouldn't be AL anymore. I have a few more things to learn before I can properly AL and the people understand that.

Then I get told my turtle ass was a threat... 200k lds 100k tanks (that didn't leave home) my offense consisted of 60-70k goons and 23k TFs. Was it my 400+ NW/land ratio that was a threat?

Shit... I can turtle and the Uni is afeared of me. That says Pie > All if nothing else does... Oh yeah I was inactive as fuck to. Only rank 40ish too... Yet you saw me as a threat...

After all was said and done, was a fun KT though. Took 180 grabs, many more fails and sabos and 67 ticks. I was proud of my effort :-) and the Uni's Tbh. And yes, bots sabo'd and failed on me as well cause that's what happens when the bot controller is on the Uni's side.
  • Back on topic
  • On topic, its hard to say.

HG makes kds for war and hof. He will consistantly rank higher than DF in hof. While he will end up having to make 3-5 x's the kds as DF (HG... Goons cannot defend! You need tanks, LTs, lds, or even soldiers for that!!)

DF makes, for the most part, solid mid 50's kds. While not spectacular... They survive more often. If DF were to put more effort into it and get some bank farm and such... I can see a decent 20's for him.

Comparing players of different types depends on your overall judgement of good. Tank Killer for instance, never a top 20, but a better player than most as he hardly ever fails to get #1 HoF.
  • Fck man you saw my lol DW week 1 this round right? I had like 10k LTs 15k goons and the LTs didn't help me do shit -_- multi suiciders chewed them up lol. So I call BS.

Goons > Pie
  • I think we should all start listing the top KDs that we grab.
  • lol 15k goons and 10k lt's... lmao nub
    Was fun :)

Amog, is a figment of your imaginations. These are not the droids your looking for.
  • I'm still wondering who dark fort is?
    Any kd name this round?

And hg is a noob.hitting innocent players who has been hitting only inactives since start of round.
    Well I think you are jealous of people playing fairly without being antiturtle.
    But even if u grabbed the top 3kd, the top 3kd was always above of you. :-| :-| :-))
    I started 3 weeks into the round but I am Dark Fort this round. Grand Krad, Damn Faeries, After Dark are a few of my more recent Kds.

As for MNC, say what you want but I just rolled you twice 2 days ago.