Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who is a better player: DarkFort or HiHaters?

Comments

• edited November 2012
    DarkFort, no contest. He is a solid builder that doesn't cheat to do it.
    Who is dark fort?
    Decent guy, Fair player... Was helpful in few top alliances over the years. Can't say I recall ever seeing DarkFort,Dank,or Jayr ever archived a top alliance or kd since I been here round 26 on, so not really memorable. They just make silly threads with my name in it to get attention so they feel kinda important I suppose :)
  • HG was rank 1 alliance every round.
  • Most players dont archive, HG. Dont be one of those noobs who waves that about acting like it matters. Qwj is going to get rank1 and he didnt even build the kingdom for the first month lol. Archives mean shit
  • Most players dont archive, HG. Dont be one of those noobs who waves that about acting like it matters. Qwj is going to get rank1 and he didnt even build the kingdom for the first month lol. Archives mean shit
    After getting it at just after 10k land or so I really believe if it was mine from the start it would have been a lot better (if not dead)

Like lynog last round getting a rank 69 kingdom from delete mode and cruising past everyone, its not always an advantage to get a kd late ;) luckily this one wasnt rank 69.

After the multi rape and having to convert from a zero O turtle in mob and being a kt and having to hit danks pos for 200 land and some others. Could have easily ran away with it.

Also if anyone is doing a decent endgame i shouldnt be hard to beat as im not.

Dank - I dont need to convince anyone you was cheating mate. Before the round even started people know you do and they know you did this round too.

p.s please stop mentioning that you once killed hg one tick out of newbie... having to kill him out of newbie while he has 600 or so tanks def proves you are a bottom of the pile scrub
  • edited December 2012
    Most players dont archive, HG. Dont be one of those noobs who waves that about acting like it matters. Qwj is going to get rank1 and he didnt even build the kingdom for the first month lol. Archives mean shit
    After getting it at just after 10k land or so I really believe if it was mine from the start it would have been a lot better (if not dead)

Like lynog last round getting a rank 69 kingdom from delete mode and cruising past everyone, its not always an advantage to get a kd late ;) luckily this one wasnt rank 69.

After the multi rape and having to convert from a zero O turtle in mob and being a kt and having to hit danks pos for 200 land and some others. Could have easily ran away with it.

Also if anyone is doing a decent endgame i shouldnt be hard to beat as im not.

Dank - I dont need to convince anyone you was cheating mate. Before the round even started people know you do and they know you did this round too.

p.s please stop mentioning that you once killed hg one tick out of newbie... having to kill him out of newbie while he has 600 or so tanks def proves you are a bottom of the pile scrub
    Zeal,Wasn't so much the lack of archives that I'm pointing out (I don't archive often either). It's the fact if you ask anyone if they ever saw a legit(No cheating) monster DarkFort,Dank,Jayr KD/Alliance most ppl ask what Loulou asked lol.. Who? And Dank and Jayr can't compete without cheating so that removes them completely from any credibility even if they archived rank 1 lol

Yet Jayr shows his face after being caught red handed cheating by Bcart of all ppl and thinks he can troll legit players lmao... Now not saying I'm a beast or king of the uni (Shh don't tell Dank I'm not king) But I had plenty of rank 50 kds pre KT (If DF helped fepo with Pitbulls then he killed my rank 30 multi terrain week 3ish for example)and many a top 3 alliance I assisted with (LG When we told Jayr miltu knew were he was and he started rage suiciding lol)... DF can claim he helped with some top alliances but unless he got a archive or I didn't play a round he built a monster he's rarely bigger then me pre War.

@Qwj, Let Dank spew his garbage lol maybe he will post more proof of his cheating for all to see lmao
  • Qwj, youd have died, lets be real haha. If you had played it like we did youd have died sooner or at the same time. Flaznoob just sucked on offense.

DarkFort was floating in the 20s in Epic, i didnt know he had it in him. Jayr isnt bad either, he understands the concepts and math involved at least. Ive never seen a top 10 from him but i only played like four rounds with him.
  • As for lynog going from 69 to 1, im not surprised. If he took it over midway, or stayed out of war mid way, many decent players were prolly dead. That leaves the guys who usually get gangbanged all round and people like dobrota hahs
  • Probably would have died, but you never know :-D
  • LoL Idk... Just cuz Jones and Lynog don't fight back for very long once posted as a KT, I watched Qwj take on the uni for the majority of the round... Few weeks at least. That KD he started with and it was considerably larger but still. I think he might have lived,Probably woulda been knocked down a few ranks tho.
  • I just remembered they let Hansa live cause they fuckin suck at war so yeah maybe
  • edited December 2012
    Qwj if you played your own kingdom I would have triple tapped you. You should have been like 1k land for starting 5 weeks late. You were the shit player and anywhere else on the internet you would have been banned per the rules. An inactive Admin allows pricks like you to strut around like they are special. This in turn causes legit people like myself and others to start cheating when we get tired of watching this faggotry. When we try to stop it we get a universal gang bang and our own sectors leaving our alliances. What is the point of caring about legitimate play or what you post in here? I hit nobody all round outside of war and I am the cheater based off nothing while you break every rule and finish first. 3 people are playing that inherited crap and you are bragging like you're pro. You aint shit. I have 0 respect for networth sluts like you that think all that matters is score. You share with everybody and their mama then run your mouth like you're special. People like you make the game suck ass.
  • As for lynog going from 69 to 1, im not surprised. If he took it over midway, or stayed out of war mid way, many decent players were prolly dead. That leaves the guys who usually get gangbanged all round and people like dobrota hahs
    The round Lynog was breaking almost every KT he could to get KT'd I think but nobody would turn their attention to him for whatever reason
  • edited December 2012
    Nobody wanted to get hit with a bot. That's the same round he was telling everybody not to touch Kesha's bots because it would provoke conflict. So the bots were just sitting there growing and waiting. Trickery, and when he died they started killing. Then he further subdivided it. Oh, these ones are ok to kill but don't touch these ones they haven't hit anything yet.
  • Qwj if you played your own kingdom I would have triple tapped you. You should have been like 1k land for starting 5 weeks late. You were the shit player and anywhere else on the internet you would have been banned per the rules. An inactive Admin allows pricks like you to strut around like they are special. This in turn causes legit people like myself and others to start cheating when we get tired of watching this faggotry. When we try to stop it we get a universal gang bang and our own sectors leaving our alliances. What is the point of caring about legitimate play or what you post in here? I hit nobody all round outside of war and I am the cheater based off nothing while you break every rule and finish first. 3 people are playing that inherited crap and you are bragging like you're pro. You aint shit. I have 0 respect for networth sluts like you that think all that matters is score. You share with everybody and their mama then run your mouth like you're special. People like you make the game suck ass.
    You would have hit me if I started 5 weeks late?

Fucking hell guys, maybe we have been underestimating dank all this time :O
  • Must be nice for Lynog, he hardly has to say anything. People like Dank build him up to be some kind of multi overlord god and makes the noobs afraid.

Normal folk hit KTs and die for it :p
  • edited December 2012
    You would have hit me if I started 5 weeks late?

No Qwj I'm saying if you were like me you would have created an account after week 4 when you suddenly showed up. I call it following the rules and playing the game as it was designed. People see me doing this I take my lumps. You don't see me on somebody else's account talking about I'm going to be rank 1 you are a shit builder. That's about as whack as it gets in my opinion. It might as well be HG playing that account, just insert random jackass.
  • When we try to stop it we get a universal gang bang and our own sectors leaving our alliances.
    Im sorry, which alliance had the uni gangbang against them?

Your post confuses me as I am pretty sure it was ours
  • You would have hit me if I started 5 weeks late?

No Qwj I'm saying if you were like me you would have created an account after week 4 when you suddenly showed up. I call it following the rules and playing the game as it was designed. People see me doing this I take my lumps. You don't see me on somebody else's account talking about I'm going to be rank 1. That's about as whack as it gets in my opinion. It might as well be HG playing that account, just insert random jackass.
    Can you point out me saying I am going to get rank 1 mate? Thanks

No you dont, you just create multies every round for the past 10 years, you pathetic man.
  • edited December 2012
    Hey give me your login/pass then I'll be rank 1. Let's do an experiment. I bet you money that the universe will immediately move to KT that account.
  • It helps that player rules are no longer enforced. Most ALs will only apply them when it benefits em. I assume KTing Qwj at this stage would be bad for them else theyd have done it wouldnt they?
  • Well according to the uni it is protecting cheaters to KT Qwj, or at least that's the bs that was handed to me and Viva.
  • I told Viva and whoever else would listen that it was Moonlight running the bots. Turns out Viva had been begging Lovsan to use the bots to help the war :p

We "protected" those two guys account sharing. Im pretty sure using keshas bot is a bigger crime than two people accnt sharing? Both should be KTd though.
  • edited December 2012
    Well according to the uni it is protecting cheaters to KT Qwj, or at least that's the bs that was handed to me and Viva.
    Viva? The guy who had proof posted he willing was aided by the same bots you claim Lynog runs? Lmao you don't think before you post Dank. You just keep proving your a cheating twit who apparently is mad ppl "out cheated" you??!! Is that your argument? "They cheated to beat me,so I cheated and still got beat so im mad" is what I translate most of your posts to read of late.

No your right... Working with the guy who ran a 6v1 and used bots during the same war to kill Qwj now over an account take over was a great idea....lulz

I said it before and you keep validating it. You are the best player on my team, All I need to do is get you to start ranting in PFs and your DEAD. You just keep multing me straight outta noob bro! Show me whose boss!
  • You guys posted some retarded vague aim convo that said nothing like that. I don't ever recall that being proof.
  • Nah, it was protecting cheaters the moment we found the interacting 1.7 guys when viva posted me for the sole reason of posting them then you weaseled in like the skinny faggot that hides behind his big friend a few hours later once id posted my KT in vivas alliance.

You was more than welcome to post me after that...of course I would have still posted one of yours but still...

I have #1 and 2's on both servers mate I have nothing to prove, but ill accept it and apologise if you show me one...ONE instance of me bragging about this kingdom?
  • edited December 2012
    Yea your right,Dank... My bad, The bots didn't work on every coalition KT and Viva didn't post in UC "The bots are gonna visit you" or threaten qwj with them, he definitely didn't spam Lovsan begging for them to be used on his targets or anything.... /:-)
  • Its easy to believe because I talked to viva, he saw the bot news, yet kept KTing. That shows he supports it at the least, so its not a stretch to think he begged lovsan for help.

The bots made Spotted Dog ragequit, and they did a lot of the work for probings, slowing down our tops etc.. I dont need to explain how beneficial it was too Viva to have all the biggest guys in Warpgates pop chopped in half and half their powerplants gone hahah
  • half? fuck, i had like 300 left at 16k land :-))
  • Tbh I'm not sure whose bots they are, I saw some suspicious time stamps from Lovsy in AC then multis moving in with his game plan. For example love posted "We need kidnaps,and right before tick bots raped target for a pk" suspicious to say the least. And I saw couple Pms,and lovsy talking about Viva spamming his in box. Whether his or not viva thought they were and out right asked for them I believe.
  • i already posted all the proof needed on lovsan ages ago. Hes a skumbag its that simple. I have been really inactive this round but some sad cunts in here cant stop talking about me. Get a fucking life