Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheating, matching ips and interaction and screens and stuff

edited November 2012 in General
Someone made me post this not gonna type it out just look at the pics.

Comments

• more cheating in oldskool. When are the other ALs guna man up and wipe this toilet paper licking, crayon eating retard off the game. He is cancer
  • Isnt that what those 2 1.10 kds died for :)

silly
  • edited November 2012
    Lynog hacked their kingdom and took a screenshot to set them up. We are gonna have to KT random kingdoms until we find him.
  • This will be nice to see Dank/puppy/whoever else all declare war on oldskool whilst napping up to kill these two proven cheats. Just like they did for the exact same crime in 1:10 a few days ago :)
  • What am I looking at???
    hopefully not a mirror
    the silly death of your 2 top kingdoms

matching and interacting
  • edited November 2012
    They are free land as far as BadMofo is concerned I already talked to Qwj. Couple of bad apples. Proof undeniable.
    the silly death of your 2 top kingdoms

matching and interacting

Which kingdoms

Lynog stop hacking you clown

• They are free land as far as BadMofo is concerned I already talked to Qwj. Couple of bad apples. Proof undeniable.
    Are you declaring for this dankypoo? i mean you dont wanna be setting double standards here mate do you

• Who u talking about dank.???
    I see no pictures
  • edited November 2012
    Who u talking about dank.???
    I see no pictures
    You dont have to see pictures, the other als see them just fine

edit - can someone check if dank has stuck to his word and posted one of them?

Qwjvfiil 6:13 pm
    you gona post em, or you only post cheats outside your alliance

ezwip 6:13 pm
    good find to the puppster
    yeah we will post em
  • Better watch out Dank, You dont want this guy coming after you man. Anyone that eats his own used toilet paper would go to serious lengths to hurt you IRL bro, You better pretend you cant see the SS too
  • Bad Mofo declared because it was opportunistic to do so. We just went through a war with those kingdoms and they were being aggressive. Pie said absolutely nothing after I declared, and 4 or 5 others had already done so. We are on good terms with Old School I would not declare war on them. You are allowing Pie to hit their AL repeatedly, and suicide on me. You state outright you are waiting to war us. So, no we won't be assisting.
  • Lynog has hacked there account. It's lynog basic tactic
  • double standards mate. Iam dissapointed with you. Second time in a single round you are siding with cheats. Bots now these

sad sad day today
  • No you hacked. Illegal lynog

I have messaged them

Don't log in to there accounts and message me
  • Everyone should change their password he may have haxored the database.
  • edited November 2012

Qwjvfiil 6:13 pm
    you gona post em, or you only post cheats outside your alliance

ezwip 6:13 pm
    good find to the puppster
    yeah we will post em

Just highlighting this after danks last post.
  • They have just messaged me

They are brothers send I believe them

Because I remember them saying last month

Also one of them does not help much in war other one loves it

I don't agree with account sharing but it's not against the rules to have a brother play this game off the same computer

If this is against the rules then no wonder this game is fuked !!!

Brothers not allowed to play a game

How sad you guys are you shud hang your head in shame
  • so when IP+ interaction is seen in DX/Stacked Alliance/Rhodan it's an immediate Uni KT.

when the same thing is seen in oldschool, "its ok because lynog hacked" in Viva & Danks eyes?

please tell me where i can find the stuff you're smoking...i want to enjoy my day too.
  • No its not against the rules, but it is to probe or attack the same person whilst sharing IP

Out of interest...why did you kill those 2 kingdoms in 1.10 viva if you dont agree with this rule?
  • so Crimetime tuning in to the PFs. Me and rollin are brothers as stated above this message, when it comes to IP sharing ppl blame their dogs etc. But there isnt much we can do about it since we are living together and we both like this game. We are aware of that it is "illeagal" to share IP but we cant do anything about it.
  • They have just messaged me

They are brothers send I believe them

Because I remember them saying last month

Also one of them does not help much in war other one loves it

I don't agree with account sharing but it's not against the rules to have a brother play this game off the same computer

If this is against the rules then no wonder this game is fuked !!!

Brothers not allowed to play a game

How sad you guys are you shud hang your head in shame

they interacted on the same target on the same IP. that was the whole point in killing Shinji & Urahara, 619 & Arson, etc.

i'm glad the rules don't apply and the "brother clause" takes precedence in this situation you retard.

• lol the guys in 1:10 were friends... matched Ips and hit the same target. kt for them... kt for your guys... first bots now you protect cheaters, good work you fucking moron
  • Let's see dank... I was kt'd by.both.of you for no reason. I needed a place to hide my tanks to discourage people from hitting me around 609 land. I needed power while being kt'd. The two idiots who posted me for... What again? Wanting to disband... I think.

What would dank do? My goal is 96 hours... Maybe I make it, maybe not... But if you don't declare war, you can't come over for Christmas and I will take the Tandy 1000 back. No D&D PoR for you (Pool of Radiance)
  • edited November 2012
    I said BadMofo considers them free land. Enjoy. I just won't be following any orders from Qwj involving dropping a NAP. He seems way to happy about it and he is overly aggressive towards us. He probably has some buddies waiting to cause problems.
  • I said BadMofo considers them free land. Enjoy.
    We didnt ask, even if you didnt consider them free land it would make no difference.

you said "yeah we will post em"
  • edited November 2012
    I'll post em it's just nobody can hit them. So quit your crying I keep my word.
  • No its not against the rules, but it is to probe or attack the same person whilst sharing IP

Out of interest...why did you kill those 2 kingdoms in 1.10 viva if you dont agree with this rule?

I did what noob tube asked as they did me favours