Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheating, matching ips and interaction and screens and stuff

Comments

• Remember,

I dint no bots hit our KTs and only 2 anyways!!

Can't blame me..

Now its,

They are brothers, I believe them..

Sharing IP is fine, its IP plus interaction that does it.

Protect them Viva.. then next round my brother will play SK and IP Interact with me.
  • No its not against the rules, but it is to probe or attack the same person whilst sharing IP

Out of interest...why did you kill those 2 kingdoms in 1.10 viva if you dont agree with this rule?

I did what noob tube asked as they did me favours
    Now noobtube found these guys so its their time.
  • It's fine to be posted as free land. We've KTd ppl for IP sharing and it would not be fair if we wasn't posted as free land. Guess it's impossible to play this game with a family member as in this case my little brother.
  • It's fine to be posted as free land. We've KTd ppl for IP sharing and it would not be fair if we wasn't posted as free land. Guess it's impossible to play this game with a family member as in this case my little brother.
    If only one of you guys was AL instead of your actual leader... this round would have been so much better.

Respect for taking it like a man
  • ill save you guys some probes.

Crimetime 1:7

Name: King amex

Land: 26,187
    Networth: 10,815,998
    Honor: 4,392
    Money: 679
    Power: 1,054,440
    Population: 115,505

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness

Soldiers: 9,362
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 8,109
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 3,871
    Laser Dragoons: 46,880

Tanks: 339,091
    Tactical Fighters: 66,253
  • Dirty you can also post your sok

This is a real real shame that you can not play with your brother oh well
  • You can play, but can't interact on the same non-kt target.
  • Viva has just shown why he can't be trusted over anything he says. If I remember right, OS was considered Multi-Central at the start of the round, then you had Viva's bots helping against WG/SA/Rhodan/Whatever they named themselves next, the fiasco in 1:10 as well as this. I can't believe that people still defend this joke of an alliance led by a guy that's the biggest hypocrite I've seen in recent times.
    We are aware of that it is "illeagal" to share IP but we cant do anything about it.
    Sharing IP's isn't "illegal". It's the interacting part and you've been here long enough to know that.
    we are aware of that as i said earlier. But its still worth the shot of playing because we really like this game, we got caught sharing IPs and we are stated as freeland and thats a risk we were willing to take when we created this round.
  • Best thing to do is every one who has a family member just delete.
  • Just avoid hitting/probing the same kds next time you guys play.

You guys can earn a lot more respect and disband/pop kill yourselves... or force everyone to post kts lol?
  • Or don't hit the same kd
  • They don't have to delete, just not interact. Don't understand why some people don't get the interaction bit.
    I meant these 2 guys

Also I think viva has posted me as KT for posting these guys for cheating. Says it all

Can the other alliances deal with these cheats and ill kill some other guys in vivas alliance. Or do I have to help kill these?
  • Best thing to do is every one who has a family member just delete.
    Or just don't interact with eachother?
  • Thanks Qwj! Yeah I'll put my KD into deletion or maybe do the most respectful thing and suicide on puppy cus he's so cute ;)
  • Thanks Qwj! Yeah I'll put my KD into deletion or maybe do the most respectful thing and suicide on puppy cus he's so cute ;)
    Nah puppy is cool :P

suiciding will create more farmers, if you want to do that just raze barracks and res
  • This is the true bully coming out. When they are finished killing oldskool they will kill everything

Nah puppy is cool :P

suiciding will create more farmers, if you want to do that just raze barracks and res
    My xbox live gamertag is actually: A cute l1l pup! :D
  • This is the true bully coming out. When they are finished killing oldskool they will kill everything

I have offered anyone who isnt involved in protecting cheats a nap
  • Lol do as you fell you need to you have wanted this excuse all round

Dont protect cheats, but kept out of loop. Would help you guys if you were serious about combating cheaters.
  • Been doing it since the start of the round Lews, but I know you aren't paying much attention around here. ;)

Dont protect cheats, but kept out of loop. Would help you guys if you were serious about combating cheaters.
    Your alliance found the cheats and came to us, i was posting and laughing was voting to post them too then oldschool al pmed me and said dont kill them, then posted me as KT haha

• I was just kidding with you puppy, can't attack someone who's cute! :) I'll put my account into deletion now. I feel it's the right thing to do and don't want people to waste resources on me. Wont be back in this game at all since there have been to much shit this round and now I'm part of that shit, which sucks :/ Guess the bot problem won't be solved to next round either and every round seems to be getting worse than the one before. So good luck with the rest of the round boys and girls!
  • gearsofconquest.com - Give that one a shot Flyin.
  • I was just kidding with you puppy, can't attack someone who's cute! :) I'll put my account into deletion now. I feel it's the right thing to do and don't want people to waste resources on me. Wont be back in this game at all since there have been to much shit this round and now I'm part of that shit, which sucks :/ Guess the bot problem won't be solved to next round either and every round seems to be getting worse than the one before. So good luck with the rest of the round boys and girls!
    Damm this is probably the best response anyone ever made when people wanted to kt them on sk :O
    Damm this is probably the best response anyone ever made when people wanted to kt them on sk :O
    Both of them seem to have this attitude great guys.

If only the rest of the kds wer like these and didnt want to follow an al that protects people for the same thing as he kills them for.
  • We definitely wouldn't have a lot of the issues around here that we have now. They understand what they did, and they are willing to make it right. Kudos to these two.

Your alliance found the cheats and came to us, i was posting and laughing was voting to post them too then oldschool al pmed me and said dont kill them, then posted me as KT haha

I'm not in OldSkool.......
  • Been doing it since the start of the round Lews, but I know you aren't paying much attention around here. ;)
    Yeah, I woulda liked to but just can't find the time...
  • I know i meant noobtube