Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bots ruin the Game lets kill them

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Funny how this only became an issue when its the "top tier" players getting mutied. Earlier in the round it was only happening to mid range kingdoms like myself and no one gave a shit then. You guys can kiss my ass I won't be helping anyone kill bots in this round. This is as fair as it gets as far as I'm concerned. Even if it is cheating you are getting what you deserve for not taking care of the problem sooner.
    Nobody expected or even wants your help, you are a retard of a person and happily sucked off the ghost kingdoms all round and complained about naps because your shitty rank 200 kingdom couldnt hit people. Learn how to play before you think people want your help.
  • I think the people getting multied + kted send those multies to themselves so they can cry later and say its the evil bots that killed them!!!

CONSPIRACY SOLVED

Nooo waaaait you cant kt me, im getting multied! Leave me alone for the rest of the round!!!

BOOM PUPPY POWAH
  • could be right. just sick of getting blamed

as a AL it's not a good look
  • I don't ever recall denying that I even give props to Lynog and you guys on your propoganda.
    Lynog is just the disposable muscle, I am the brains behind the operation, and the eye candy.
  • edited November 2012
    You kind of parrot Lynog but stay off the radar at the same time. I wouldn't really argue what you said there.
  • Ok [2ndC] chain of command.

Strongest sector Rnd 41

Rank Sector name Networth
    1 Qwj-Lynog-Alex-TJ-HG-Maka-Lewy-Uzi-Kara

• inb4 hg thinks he runs 2ndC as well
  • inb4 hg thinks he runs 2ndC as well
    If you will bring your attention to my above post you will notice I'm 5th in command.
  • edited November 2012
    JonesL is the founder isn't he? I was always told he was the top dog.
  • so I'm not going to read through the thread, although I'm sure that it's been said 1-2 times at least... lol... just lol...

stop trying to make yourself out to be the good guy here viva, your a tool, pos is a tool... the entire coalition this round have been tools. you claim a win against us after most of our bigger guys get bot raped, 1:4 sl makes a hit and in uc you tell everyone that the bots will he seeing him shortly... now your against them? your hilarious and a bigger tool then I thought. please burn your computer and never visit sk again, it would raise the iq of this place tremendously.
  • so I'm not going to read through the thread, although I'm sure that it's been said 1-2 times at least... lol... just lol...

stop trying to make yourself out to be the good guy here viva, your a tool, pos is a tool... the entire coalition this round have been tools. you claim a win against us after most of our bigger guys get bot raped, 1:4 sl makes a hit and in uc you tell everyone that the bots will he seeing him shortly... now your against them? your hilarious and a bigger tool then I thought. please burn your computer and never visit sk again, it would raise the iq of this place tremendously.

not sure you know what your talking about son

what's your name in game???

not sure you know what your talking about son

what's your name in game???
    I'm positive that I know what I'm talking about. when I was killed in the war, 80% of my probe news was bots and multis. and I'm sure if we kept the war news thread in wg we would find that 80% of everyone's news is bots.

don't try ans make yourself out to be the shinning white knight that has ridden in to save the uni from bots, because you've been utilizing them since day 1 of this war...

fuck you... and the horse you rode in on.
  • no I haven't don't lie.

ask any kingdoms what got killed before the first treaty we had
    none where hit or probed by bots

if u got killed it is because you are not good at this game and you build your kingdom like a jenga stack
  • no I haven't don't lie.

ask any kingdoms what got killed before the first treaty we had
    none where hit or probed by bots

if u got killed it is because you are not good at this game and you build your kingdom like a jenga stack
    Oh shut up viva anyone can die, camp was the 2nd kingdom killed and he had bot news, obviously its because hes not good at this game and not the 100s of kingdoms+bots
  • inb4 viva says something else that is stupid
    can post the pastebin's of our bot news if youd like me to prove you wrong Viva, unless youd rather just admit you are dumb as fuck
  • Camp was the guy that got caught multing himself but apparently its not multing if its him
  • camp is a cheat. he knows it I know it and many ppl know it. typical wg tactics

you guys are a joke
  • Nice, uni naps to kill a group of 2-300 land kds, So now we cant find banks or hits for barracks since 20 land isnt enough when you are making like 2000+ tanks a tick

and the good thing is, naps didnt even stop bots (see tyrsis thread)

so all kds are being hurt by the naps and i now have to rob alliance mates...the als are idiots, every one of them
  • edited November 2012
    twice?

sorry i was unaware your alliance was off limits whilst yours can hit freely in mine

did you tell moonlight he hit in stacked a lot recently too?
  • that doesnt count, he should be dead not just hit :)
  • obviously someone in the UNI is controlling the bots. The same thing happened last round aswell when UNI were against LG, when i got KTd i had news from inside the alliance with sabos aso. ppl just doesnt like playing fair nowadays i guess.
  • u obviously are clue less
  • it's funny to see how warpgate accused coalition of cheating but they have more cheaters with in there own alliance

very sad
  • Viva, you're still fuckin' horrible at life. Piss off.