Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bots ruin the Game lets kill them

edited November 2012 in General
I would happily offer a cease fire to kill off all bots ?????

I am not in charge of bots and never have and that's a promise!!

what I suggest is stop war

nap each other

kill all bots

then enjoy the rest of the round if possible ( maybe not)

sk is short of players as it is and I don't want people to leave

I offer my hand to all sides of the game to help

some may carry on abusing me like you do but I want to act in the best interests of the round

back in the day this would simply not happen as there was about 10 moderators marked red in over 20 galaxy's and if they found matching iPs you where gone

I know this because in round 2 I multi accounted I was a noob so never new any different. I was banned straight away

this is purely the fault of Bcart for being lazy

he needs to clearly re introduce this factory

this and other measures can bring players back

Comments

• Interesting how you were happy to accept the bot help for awhile and now are against it.
  • trying to save the game
    don't abuse me. work with me
    bots are not mine
    and you know that
  • Hahaha roflmao... After you posted numerous kts on legit players knowing full well via your alliance and public forums that your war targets were being multi raped?

The term "To little to late" comes to mind, or "Your a day late and a dollar short".

• My money is on the bots
  • no problem I tried again to prove it is not me

but again get no help
  • My money is on the bots
    Hey now the uni pks and bot pks are one in the same... Don't confuse ppl.
  • *pats viva's head* ain't u cute
  • edited November 2012
    no problem I tried again to prove it is not me

but again get no help
    Just yesterday you posted "War kills" of ppl who were bot raped, and you wonder why ppl don't take you srsly? Or perhaps your uni war vs farmers in which no farmers were killed? Or maybe the statement "The bots aren't our but they obviously know what's right hitting our war targets". Might just make it hard for us to take anything you say srsly.

Not to mention I don't recall you ever posting "Guys lets stop war and kill bots" before this.
  • I am saying it now. just relax. stop abusing me. children play this game
  • lets go for killing the bots !
  • Kill all bots every round!
  • what a laugh

u all complain that viva isnt willing to kill the bots. he makes a brave first move by declaring a ceasefire to sort out this mess

u all complain that viva didnt do the right thing etc etc

cant win with u pack of retards

enjoy holos game imo

good riddance
  • Bart needs to re introduce live moderators again. it's his problem if he wants to save the game

he had them before so why take them away????

maybe no body volunteered ??

the replied to messages and you reported kingdoms to them

maybe when game went from 5000 players to 500 he lost interest
  • at the end of the day it's not like I am a nw whore trying to save my kingdom I have been killed multiple times this game

I am saying moderators need to be introduced again

Bart can do this very quick. I would personally volunteer is he was interested
  • edited November 2012
    at the end of the day it's not like I am a nw whore trying to save my kingdom I have been killed multiple times this game

I am saying moderators need to be introduced again

Bart can do this very quick. I would personally volunteer is he was interested
    Maybe you really are this new and naive.... If so I give you this advice, stay out of PFs, don't lead alliances, don't hold your breath for Bcart to do anything,and stop playing SK.
  • your such a looser. your a child I am a man. I don't like you at all your attitude stinks.
  • Back in my day we used to walk 10 miles to school everyday, in 3 feet of snow, uphill both ways.
  • Back in my day we used to walk 10 miles to school everyday, in 3 feet of snow, uphill both ways.
    You don't have snow where you live. Lawyer'd.
  • ok. maybe it is too late. simply tried

• so basically I have no answers what any one else wants????

• Regardless of the timing, I do want to thank Viva for helping to kill the bots.
  • Badmachine and Laughing Cow are still hitting ChickenPotPie, who as previously mentioned was also a victim of the multis. Viva I know you don't control them but maybe you should convince them to stop too.
  • edited November 2012
    Sucks that Viva got tricked by the Scouse. All you had to do was ignore them. Like they wouldn't still own public opinion if this situation were reversed and you got bot raped. Listen man they could bend you over and stick a chain saw in your ass and broadcast that live. The public forums would still say it wasn't happening. I would have let them deal with the bot on their own. I'd disband before I lifted a finger for them bitches. Enjoy your bashes as soon as you're done doing their bidding. I'd bet money people will enjoy those bashes while they KT the bots for them. Now that they have you looking after their issue don't be surprised if they plot your downfall.
  • First, thank you Viva, for agreeing to kill the bots.

Second, too bad you didn't accept our offer over a week ago to do this then.

Third, let's do it.
  • Finally dank understands, Scousers rule SK
  • edited November 2012
    I don't ever recall denying that I even give props to Lynog and you guys on your propoganda.
  • Thank you Viva for being a shitbrained, helf-witted cum guzzling thundercunt.

Oh and the multi killing thing too I guess.
  • Galactic Civilizations?
  • edited November 2012
    Bart needs to re introduce live moderators again. it's his problem if he wants to save the game

he had them before so why take them away????

maybe no body volunteered ??

the replied to messages and you reported kingdoms to them

maybe when game went from 5000 players to 500 he lost interest
    Solution: Everyone just leave SK and join GC. 100 players have already joined, that's what, half of the real SK playerbase?

Holo you should first work on your game before you start spamming here everyone with the promotion of it.
    If its good people will play it if not promotion won't help you anyway.
  • gears of conquest, already got bored first tick in. sux