Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nice Bots Faggots

Comments

• November 8, from the thread "[WarpGate] vs. [Dothraki] et al:
    They have accused and posted fake proof on how many top kds now? Be hard to take any allegations srsly at this point...

So they start to loose the war (Top KDs killed wise) and all of a sudden every kd in WG matches ip? Also the real multis start Afro probing WG as well...

Whoever lives closest to pos,go to his house and just punch him square in the nose.

I suppose you could interpret that differently, but then I'd just go back to the thread and maybe a few others and shit on your slightly different but distinct view of what you meant.
  • we will talk about it during our next dota game bro
    is that your code you use when you wanna lick out danks asshole?

it would explain why everything you say is shit

Heard you get the same effect by kissing dank, as shit comes from that hole as well.

Heard you get the same effect by kissing dank, as shit comes from that hole as well.
    from who? his mother?
  • NSG never fails to please lol
  • its ok guys i now understand

id rather eat my own shit then be an alliance run by hansa haha
  • eating your own shit is one thing but to actually enjoy it.... fuck your a sick cunt
  • I really wouldn't doubt it. The only people I know that use that weird crap is the Scouse. Someone has to tell you what all that crap is it's not self explanatory in my opinion. I had FC sign up for it once so we could gain some intel, and none of us knew what to do with that thing. One dude stayed up all night. He goes man I'll write a manual. Next day he was like yeah f that.

And this ladies and gents is why hes known as a tin-foil hat wearing conspiracy merchant

Well dont dank you figured us out, we created bots then multi raped ME with them. Would've gotten away with it too if it wasnt for you meddling nonces
  • November 14, 03:51:01 Rodimus Prime (1:4) hey vivaaaaa
    November 14, 03:51:04 Rodimus Prime (1:4) November 14, 03:50:48 Our brave kingdom Rodimus Prime (1:4) attacked Newsletter (1:9) and conquered 1,515 planets.
    November 14, 03:51:13 Rodimus Prime (1:4) how do you like thatt
    November 14, 03:51:15 Rodimus Prime (1:4) lol
    November 14, 03:51:20 Kirito (1:11) lol niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
    November 14, 03:51:27 UniqueOne (1:4) LOL
    November 14, 03:52:30 viva la strike (1:11) i have a feeling bots may come to primes door step

Viva's true colours, fuck your pathetic
  • we should meet up in person and discuss this more talnoy
  • HxDHxD
    edited November 2012
    Talnoy grab your coat, I think you've pulled, pos wants to get in your pants.
  • Wait... If viva or pos are running these multis,how then did they fail every pk attempt during the war!? Lmao

Also pos, if by "new breed" you meant "cheating faggots" ? Yea nothing new about that... And pos stop acting like anyone in PFs would really consider jail time to kick your teeth in -_- Start calling you skydragon...
  • Wait... If viva or pos are running these multis,how then did they fail every pk attempt during the war!? Lmao

Also pos, if by "new breed" you meant "cheating faggots" ? Yea nothing new about that... And pos stop acting like anyone in PFs would really consider jail time to kick your teeth in -_- Start calling you skydragon...
    looks to me like u are trying to act like a bad ass but ur just a little bitch

ownd faget
  • lol pos must really look up to Sky pretending to be him.
    you trying to make it sound like JohnG is trying to be a badass man do you even read the garbage you write, if anyone is trying to be big its you and its laughable, your a joke.
  • edited November 2012
    That's the diff between you and I.

I don't need to prove myself to ppl I've never actually met or am likely to ever meet.

Your so desperate for attention/ acceptance you have taken the "E-Thug" Persona for fcks sake...

Go spend some time with your "family",or get laid... Enjoy life.
  • That's the diff between you and I.

I don't need to prove myself to ppl I've never actually met or am likely to ever meet.

Your so desperate for attention/ acceptance you have taken the "E-Thug" Persona for fcks sake...

You can tell he has social problems like he was bullied at school or something, hence why he has a massive chip on his shoulders with the entire world like its their fault.

But yea listen to John pos, if 90% of the forum hates you and thinks your a faggot, then chances are you are probably a dick.
  • That's the diff between you and I.

You can tell he has social problems like he was bullied at school or something, hence why he has a massive chip on his shoulders with the entire world like its their fault.

But yea listen to John pos, if 90% of the forum hates you and thinks your a faggot, then chances are you are probably a dick.
    Lol the PFs hates on someone new every week. If you're not playing the pfs, then the pfs are playing you.
  • I thought Neg and Pos were different people (to most people's shock). and that neg quit and pos is pretty cool.....
  • ha ha hey the bots have nothing to do with either Oldskool me or coalition forces. they randomly sabotage and arson

not sure why people need to lie about me
  • except its not very random is it
  • I think it is and you guys point the finger at me

why did you even kill me out of newbie lol. waste of war leaders I think!!
    and you complain about my Kts

we have all been probed by bots just get on with it
  • I think you should get a dictionary and see what random means then :)
  • will smith 1.11

Dead dead dead

that sector has lost 5 mill networth today

well done uni forces
  • will smith 1.11

Dead dead dead

that sector has lost 5 mill networth today

well done uni forces
    Sweet, you got two kingdoms that were multied! You're doing a fine job!
  • shut up. it took us ages to get powerless

lots of ground work went into it

give us some credit for once
  • shut up. it took us ages to get powerless

lots of ground work went into it

give us some credit for once
    I gave it to you guys for uniting in taking down WP, but now the bots have more activity on the KTs than your own guys. Its laughable that you're so proud of that.
  • Lovsan, i told you guys ages ago. Its lovsan
  • dude i have nothing to do with the bots, im just trying to help with the war effort by orranizing the effort and so on.
    Ok so now you made me dig because your a lying rat and guess what i came up with?

Well i think it deserves its own thread so wait 5mins and read the new thread i make you wrongun